Sound bar

Skid_Kid

Some 6 1/2" will fit with a bracket. Best bet is to buy through Crutchfield so that you get everything included that you will need for the install.

jkhutchison09

6 1/2's can fit both soundbar and dash. Had Polk Audio DXi650 put in with the bracket it comes with and sound great plus they are marine certified.

LGPow2006

Some 6 1/2" will fit with a bracket. Best bet is to buy through Crutchfield so that you get everything included that you will need for the install.

Crutchfield is telling me 6.5 will fit so I am going with it.... will let you know next weekend how it went

mtnbiker995

6 1/2's can fit both soundbar and dash. Had Polk Audio DXi650 put in with the bracket it comes with and sound great plus they are marine certified.

That's what I have in sound bar and dash! No complaints about them at all

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LGPow2006

Crutchfield was correct...in dash with built in tweeters 6.5 no problem at all. The conversion bracket for the 6.5 in the sound bar was not the cleanest install but fit up fine.

FYI if you go with a marine grade (probably white) you will be able to see it through the dash speaker grills...but it looks great to me that way.

Top Bottom