Someone went 100mph in my Jeep

GraniteCrystal

I was poking around in my nav and came across this screen.

Is that possible? Does the factory rev it that high for testing? Did the previous owner actually max out the speedometer?!

If others could check theirs that'd be great too.

Attachments

• 1461026072782.jpg
    1461026072782.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 840

trailless

Caught the Bug
I was poking around in my nav and came across this screen.

Is that possible? Does the factory rev it that high for testing? Did the previous owner actually max out the speedometer?!

If others could check theirs that'd be great too.

I've done it before. Not smart but an empty stretch of highway and it hit 100mph rather easily.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I've done it before. Not smart but an empty stretch of highway and it hit 100mph rather easily.

Exactly what he said. Ive done it several times just to see if it could, and it looks as if the hoods about to fly off right into your windshield.

RockyJk

My JK's would do it easy especially the 3.6 my TJ on the other hand kinda sketchy going 80 on it lol

jeeeep

Hooked
I've found myself cruising along at 100mph on open stretches - it was a lot easier when I had the 315's not so much with 37's but 95 is still doable

fincher

So would 80 mph with detroits in the front of my tj be a bad idea? Lol. Couldn't imagine over a hundred in very many jeeps.

TennJK

I've gotten mine up to 100 on several occasions. Definitely sketchy as shit. But "doable" for sure

Ddays

Hooked
100 mph in a Jeep? Sweet God almighty I hit 85 trying to not get killed by getting run over by a trucker the other day combing across I-80 in Wyoming in 50 mph crosswinds.
I am not afraid to say I shit my drawers. 100? FUCK THAT!

Top Bottom