Someone went 100mph in my Jeep

Tree Frog

Post #18 in that thread where it was Granite Crystal that walked us through how to do it.
But yeah that is the thread.

Long day brother... sorry.

ST3LLA

i don't have a fancy screen to show me I'm speeding :cheesy: i got my passenger to get a snapchat for me.
IMG_3254.jpg

samIam007

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461178986.969075.jpg

107mph. This is what it had from the factory. I picked it up with about 18mi on the odometer. Probably some GPS fluke.

capiligs

Holy moly people, this is a thread about the fastest speed your head unit recorded not to capture YOUR actual speed on an ANALOG indicator (that tops out at 100 mph!) We all believe your jeep is capable of getting it there [emoji15][emoji47]

zimm

Caught the Bug
I wasted 20 minutes going through every menu in the stupid nav before I tried tapping on the speed in the map view. Phew! 89mph. Now idea when I've ever gone that fast.

Brute

Hooked
The gauntlet has been thrown down. No way someone can beat this unless they have a throttle body spacer and cold air intake[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I'm fairly certain I will be able to...not sure if I want to, though...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Fucks up the quote even after the edit and then deletes "stupid ass" but adds "idiot" to the next attempt.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463032213.885745.jpg

Five posts in and I've got a good feeling about this one. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol how exactly are you going to mess up your jeep by going 100?[/
you go ahead and drive 100 miles an hour all the time stupid ass your jeep will fall apart fast unless you have a mall crawler with 31's

Idiot go ahead and drive your jeep at 100 miles an hour and see what happens unless you have a mall crawler then you're OK

You can't figure out how to post on the Internet and I am the idiot? Solid thought process.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom