The WINNER of the HEARTLAND Part 1 Shot Glasses is MTG!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't WON a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses yet? Well, here's another chance to WIN them now!! For this contest, all we're asking is for you to post up on the following thread:

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Redbird, Indiana [Part 1 of 3]

It really doesn't get any easier than that :D

A winner will be selected and announced on ..... You will not have to be present to win.

:thumb:

attachment.php

DirtyPedro78

That looks absolutely AMAZING!! and so much FUN!! American Honey is now our Favorite drink at our GTG's!! Maybe next year I'll there to hangout with you guys/gals!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE Shot Glasses is...

Man, what a great video! :thumb: :bowdown:

I forgot how much winching there was on that first day. :icon_crazy:

Time to go watch it again...;)

Third times a charm on the shot glasses. :2thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please PM me your full name and shipping address and we'll get your shot glasses shipping out to you as soon as possible. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please PM me your full name and shipping address and we'll get your shot glasses shipping out to you as soon as possible. :thumb:

Mike doesn't drink, he said send them to me. :cheesy:

FallonJeeper

Guess you'll have to make it over to 237 Master Craft Manor and share some Honey. You know Eddie, it's all your fault, we drink Honey. Perhaps you'll bring some shotglasses and just leave them. I promise I'll clean them. ;)

Will 5 bottles be enough? Mudycrawler, put that on our shopping list.

And Congrats MTG. You're welcome over for some Honey too.

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:

Wow! Many thanks! I very much wanted I set of these.

PM sent.

MTG

Caught the Bug
FallonJeeper said:
Guess you'll have to make it over to 237 Master Craft Manor and share some Honey. You know Eddie, it's all your fault, we drink Honey. Perhaps you'll bring some shotglasses and just leave them. I promise I'll clean them. ;)

I personally directly attribute 30 pounds of excess weight to American Honey. :cheesy:

Will 5 bottles be enough? Mudycrawler, put that on our shopping list.

With this crowd, that will get you to Friday, but not thought it. ;)

And Congrats MTG. You're welcome over for some Honey too.

Thanks! I plan to stop by.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Congrats MTG! You are now the envy of most of us Wayalifers for another reason.... Not just for Knuckles

JAGS

Hooked
You can bring those glasses over to the camp site, as I'll likely be freezing my @$$ off.

kaptkrappy

Well, congratulations.... (said very slow and sarcastically)

I thought since it was my birthday today I was a shoe in for this set.

Its my Birthday .jpg

Top Bottom