Other jeep forums

zimm

Caught the Bug
I though it would funny to list and catalog the "other" jeep forums out there.
EDIT: I though it would interesting
My initial swag:

wrangler forum: Obviously the largest- but a million newbies who know little, asking the same questions weekly "what's the best spacer lift?"
JKforum: legacy WOL forum, seems like a few "bros" who spell cuz instead of because
jeepforum: was okay back in my CJ days, but no longer has much traffic

Please add on.....

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

I fail to see the humor in listing other forums on this forum. If we gave a shit who they were we would be spending our time over there.

Last edited:

Napalm

I'm thinking Wayalife is the only one that really matters here...and in my opinion the only one I care to be apart of.

GraniteCrystal

Yeah, this just isn't going to go well man. Not worth discussing in my opinion. People meet others and chat and form friendships in whatever forum they like. And the opinions you get on any forum about the others are obviously going to be biased against the others. So, don't think there's much benefit to this thread.

WJCO

Meme King
What's in said bug out bag? Just one bag?

Found something worth talking about :)

Pretty much clothes, medicine, etc for a family of 5 for 72 hours. One I built myself. I'd post more pics but I'm in a hotel this week with crappy internet service. Wonder if WAL has a thread already. :idontknow: Using the search function would take me an hour with this crappy WiFi.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I found lots of information, but none of it real good, on other forums. If they were running something, they'd say it was the best ever. Better advice to be found, here. That's why I'm here and don't visit other forums. That and the fact that Wayalife is more community oriented.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
As I read this thread, a quote from a movie l watched last night keeps playing over and over in my head: "What the fuck is in your skull? A bunch of stupid pills?" Well?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Let's also start a thread of all the Jeep channels on YouTube too. Ya know, just for shits and giggle.

Bat shit crazy pills must have been on sale at Walmart this week. WTF is wrong with you people.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WAYALIFE is a forum that Cindy and I pay for out of our pocket - it is essentially our home on the internet and as a guest here, we would be grateful if you could please show us a little respect. If you really feel the need to discuss "other" forums, we'd appreciate it if you could please do it there. Thank you.

Top Bottom