PDA

View Full Version : This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 02:59 AM
Running this trail this sunday. we are meeting at the Jacumba Chevron station at 9:00 am airing down and headed for the trail head at 9:15 am.
I have 2 spots open. If you have never ran this trail do not Miss out.

OverlanderJK
05-19-2016, 03:35 AM
Thanks for making this a last ditch effort to get people to join in on a run that you started somewhere else. We appreciate that.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 03:54 AM
Thanks for making this a last ditch effort to get people to join in on a run that you started somewhere else. We appreciate that.
what does that mean?

no last ditch effort on my part.. I was only trying to include people that may have not had the opportunity to experience this trail.

jkbarnett
05-19-2016, 03:57 AM
That's a cool area.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 04:00 AM
That's a cool area.
Very cool area and some nice off camber flexy hill climbs and a couple of big gate keepers getting into the valley

JohnnyWest
05-19-2016, 04:44 AM
Last ditch effort, lol. Here you are being nice offering up for people to join on your run and people have to get offended for some reason. I wish I could make it. Maybe next time.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Last ditch effort, lol. Here you are being nice offering up for people to join on your run and people have to get offended for some reason. I wish I could make it. Maybe next time.
Yeah John I wasnt sure what his problem was but then I figured out that every forum has a guy like him. Probably best that he doesn't show up sunday

OverlanderJK
05-19-2016, 12:43 PM
what does that mean?

no last ditch effort on my part.. I was only trying to include people that may have not had the opportunity to experience this trail.

Are you really that dense or are you just old and don't understand?

GTFO!

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 01:20 PM
tell ya what cowboy you come on by and make me GTFO.
Have nice day

Exodus Jeeps
05-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Have nice day

Lol really? You just made a lot of friends on here.

WJCO
05-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Have nice day

.....Since Overlander's logged off right now. I know he'd approve this message.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Lol really? You just made a lot of friends on here.

oh put your feelings down toots. Let me get you a hanky.

another douche

WJCO
05-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Well, the "Valley of the Moons, Jacumba Run" invite is going rather well. Don't everybody sign up all at once, please.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Well, the "Valley of the Moons, Jacumba Run" invite is going rather well. Don't everybody sign up all at once, please.
Run is full.
bash away trolls

Exodus Jeeps
05-19-2016, 03:41 PM
oh put your feelings down toots. Let me get you a hanky.

another douche

I've got my own Hankey, thanks.

JAGS
05-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Two spots left and how many wayalife members besides yourself?

That was likely the point of overlanders post. Why not do a wayalife run? Just seems like a lot of folks want to use this place for ulterior motives. The rest of us here get pretty tired of it.

Have fun on your club run. Or maybe it's for a competing forum? 🤔

JohnnyWest
05-19-2016, 03:56 PM
I think there is a misunderstanding. I know he does this trip about once a month. He knows that area well. It's just him and a bunch of his friends, not an organized event or run. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to offer up a few spots to WAL members to come along. I know I would like to have gone, because it looks like a pretty cool run, right down at the border.

yeticon619
05-19-2016, 04:08 PM
Two spots left and how many wayalife members besides yourself?

That was likely the point of overlanders post. Why not do a wayalife run? Just seems like a lot of folks want to use this place for ulterior motives. The rest of us here get pretty tired of it.

Have fun on your club run. Or maybe it's for a competing forum? 樂

wow you guys are scared of your own shadows. This is not "a club run". I am not "from a competing forum" I only tried to include wayalife members. I have no agenda, not selling anything, I like to Jeep and
include others. I did not know that all runs had to be wayalife members only.

I was totally envious of you guys up until now. Far as I can tell some of you are egotistical asshats.

ORNGuJK
05-19-2016, 05:19 PM
What kinda setup does this trail need? I'm only on 35's with a rear locker

yeticon619
05-20-2016, 12:09 AM
Your set up is more than capable for this trail

yeticon619
05-23-2016, 12:54 AM
We had 7 jeeps and we all had a great time

FB link removed

jesse3638
05-25-2016, 12:25 AM

FB link removed

You really don't get it do you? No one here is egotistical we just respect the forum rules, talk shit, and enjoy ourselves. No one here has anything to prove. If you had paid closer attention to Overlander's post and those who followed you'd see the errs of your ways. Now you go and post a link to a facebook page which is clearly against the owner's rules. Show some respect and fit in otherwise your stay will be short. If my post pisses you off then your stay will be short. Trust me...;)

OverlanderJK
05-25-2016, 01:23 AM

Fuck off....

wayoflife
05-25-2016, 01:54 AM

FB link removed

Please do NOT post up links or direct people to other social media sites:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

yeticon619
05-25-2016, 02:18 AM
Please do NOT post up links or direct people to other social media sites:
Sorry about that. will not happen again. Thank you

yeticon619
05-25-2016, 02:18 AM
Fuck off....

LOL ok Bitch

yeticon619
05-25-2016, 02:19 AM
You really don't get it do you? No one here is egotistical we just respect the forum rules, talk shit, and enjoy ourselves. No one here has anything to prove. If you had paid closer attention to Overlander's post and those who followed you'd see the errs of your ways. Now you go and post a link to a facebook page which is clearly against the owner's rules. Show some respect and fit in otherwise your stay will be short. If my post pisses you off then your stay will be short. Trust me...;)

Lighten up Francis..like anything you said would hurt me. You must be the super secret wanna be moderator who goes around making empty threats. as others have said GTFO!

OverlanderJK
05-25-2016, 02:27 AM
Lighten up Francis..like anything you said would hurt me. You must be the super secret wanna be moderator who goes around making empty threats. as others have said GTFO!

You get the fuck out. Nobody wants you here.

yeticon619
05-25-2016, 02:35 AM
You get the fuck out. Nobody wants you here.
man you are on some power trip... I know of at least 2 people that dont mind that I am here. maybe 3 but the 3rd is borderline. Is two people enough for me to stay?:brows:

WJCO
05-25-2016, 03:01 AM

Dude, this has to do with basic respect, and clearly you................never mind, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. You won't understand.

yeticon619
05-25-2016, 03:37 AM
Dude, this has to do with basic respect, and clearly you................never mind, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. You won't understand.
Basic respect...and what would any of you know about that? Why dont you all practice what you preach? Oh never mind not going to waste my time.

jesse3638
05-25-2016, 04:07 AM

Love how you edited you original post...;) Nah no wannabe anything here. Just someone who is willing to speak up on be half of a friends house is all.

Edit-I'm not sure what you took as a threat but I can assure you there were not threats made or implied. If you want to see threats let me call my uncle Tony. He is a cobbler who specializes in custom made concrete boots..;) Capice!?

JAGS
05-25-2016, 06:16 AM
Seeing how this guy joined on the 14th, I wonder what his first screen name was? Or which other forum he frequents?? Guys who go full retard this fast usually end up being one of those dudes that live under a bridge.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Seeing how this guy joined on the 14th, I wonder what his first screen name was? Or which other forum he frequents?? Guys who go full retard this fast usually end up being one of those dudes that live under a bridge.
yep I live under a bridge....

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 01:06 AM
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. I did not see any rule against posting a video from youtube so all of you trolls that keep piling on please do F.O.:D

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons Link removed for soliciting traffic

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 01:27 AM
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. I did not see any rule against posting a video from youtube so all of you trolls that keep piling on please do F.O.:D

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons Link removed for soliciting traffic

You are a dumb fuck. Clearly you were here for no other reason than to pimp yourself and your shitty videos. Get lost douche waffle.

wayoflife
05-26-2016, 01:28 AM

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons

Link removed for soliciting traffic

You'll forgive me but it looked to me like you were trying to solicit traffic to a website or YouTube channel. At least, that's what I saw and we do have a rule against that:

Your link has been removed.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 01:48 AM
You'll forgive me but it looked to me like you were trying to solicit traffic to a website or YouTube channel. At least, that's what I saw and we do have a rule against that:

Your link has been removed.

"Find us on Facebook and watch us on YouTube."
kind of Hypercritical but its your world boss

Overlander You are the hugest douche bag ever. Hopefully Eddie doesnt stop to fast as you will fly half way up his ass. LMAO

wayoflife
05-26-2016, 01:58 AM

Kind of lost me there boss. Being that I pay for this website to exist, it really is my world. If you want to promote your videos or direct people to your Facebook page, please do it on YOUR website.

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 02:04 AM

Overlander You are the hugest douche bag ever. Hopefully Eddie doesnt stop to fast as you will fly half way up his ass. LMAO

You got caught being a dumbass and I called you on it early on. You are a fucker so of course, I will take the blame.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:30 AM
Kind of lost me there boss. Being that I pay for this website to exist, it really is my world. If you want to promote your videos or direct people to your Facebook page, please do it on YOUR website.
That is exactly verbatim of what I said.... no reason to get lost as I was agreeing with you. its your website your rules

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:32 AM
You got caught being a dumbass and I called you on it early on. You are a fucker so of course, I will take the blame.
blah blah blah time to change your tampon

ttfhell
05-26-2016, 02:34 AM
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit.[/I]

You don't say?

wayoflife
05-26-2016, 02:36 AM
That is exactly verbatim of what I said.... no reason to get lost as I was agreeing with you. its your website your rules

Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite then but, okay.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:40 AM
You don't say?
yeah I know but the replies keep a coming

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:41 AM
Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite then but, okay.
Your right and I retract that statement and apologize for stating it. As I did in fact break the rules several times.

MTG
05-26-2016, 02:42 AM
You don't say?

A man of his word. :yup:

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 02:46 AM
You don't say?

He is the hugest douche. HUGEST!

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:53 AM
A man of his word. :yup:
yeah we all judge a man by his forum posts.. well apparently you do might want to get out more and meet real people. just sayin:asshat:

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 02:55 AM
He is the hugest douche. HUGEST!

and you sir are sorry little man. sticks and stones brother man

WJCO
05-26-2016, 02:59 AM

^^^This. I finally figured something out here. In my short time here at WAL, I have seen numerous people lose their shit for breaking the rules. Didn't make sense to me at first. But this is what it boils down to. Eddie created this site, he gets to do whatever the hell he wants. Period. So even if some troll doesn't understand the rules or doesn't think it's a 'big deal' then who cares.. rules are still rules. People get all butt-hurt when they're called out and act like crybabies because they don't like the rules. Guess, what, don't like it, then go somewhere else. It's like telling your kids to pick up their fricken toys. When they ask why, you respond 'doesn't matter why. My house, my rules.' Simple as that. So many people aren't in agreement with the rules here, then go ape shit because of it.

^^And this guy, Overlander. There are times I think he is too short with people from the get go, but you yeticon, are a perfect example of Overlander just doing his job. He called you out from the beginning and is right: You've clearly got other agenda going on here.

MTG
05-26-2016, 03:01 AM
yeah we all judge a man by his forum posts.. well apparently you do might want to get out more and meet real people. just sayin:asshat:

Thanks for the unsolicited advice. It truly means a lot. [emoji22]

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:08 AM
^^^This. I finally figured something out here. In my short time here at WAL, I have seen numerous people lose their shit for breaking the rules. Didn't make sense to me at first. But this is what it boils down to. Eddie created this site, he gets to do whatever the hell he wants. Period. So even if some troll doesn't understand the rules or doesn't think it's a 'big deal' then who cares.. rules are still rules. People get all butt-hurt when they're called out and act like crybabies because they don't like the rules. Guess, what, don't like it, then go somewhere else. It's like telling your kids to pick up their fricken toys. When they ask why, you respond 'doesn't matter why. My house, my rules.' Simple as that. So many people aren't in agreement with the rules here, then go ape shit because of it.

^^And this guy, Overlander. There are times I think he is too short with people from the get go, but you yeticon, are a perfect example of Overlander just doing his job. He called you out from the beginning and is right: You've clearly got other agenda going on here.

Dude you are so late to the game... You brining up shit that was solved days ago. if your coming to a party at least get there on time! Ive already acknowledged to eddie my errors and now you just want to come in and stir the pot a little more.. I think they call that being a troll but its your life.

and Im not buying your " overlander is a heavy handed moderator" Let me raise the Bullshit flag on you WJCO as you are a follower who empowers assholes like Overlander. In the end you all are just hurting yourselves.,

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 03:11 AM
Dude you are so late to the game... You brining up shit that was solved days ago. if your coming to a party at least get there on time! Ive already acknowledged to eddie my errors and now you just want to come in and stir the pot a little more.. I think they call that being a troll but its your life.

and Im not buying your " overlander is a heavy handed moderator" Let me raise the Bullshit flag on you WJCO as you are a follower who empowers assholes like Overlander. In the end you all are just hurting yourselves.,

If I was heavy handed I would have banned your ass a while ago. I called you a fucker. You are a fucker. Not hard to comprehend.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the unsolicited advice. It truly means a lot. [emoji22]
and i will lose sleep tonight over your post

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:15 AM
If I was heavy handed I would have banded your ass a while ago. I called you a fucker. You are a fucker. Not hard to comprehend.
band away as you know I have an agenda. I am here to take over this forum and steal your cookies LOL. You dont have to ban people to be considered a heavy handed moderator. Your an asshole and a lot of people here agree with me. Your the reason this forum has such a bad reputation. I have heard the stories from many others. yep pat your self on the back as you are doing a great job.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 03:23 AM

Cool story bro.

band away as you know I have an agenda.......Your an asshole and a lot of people here agree with me. Your the reason this forum has such a bad reputation. I have heard the stories from many others. .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There we go. Finally you came out and said it. You've heard of this place before by 'reputation.' And you know who Overlander is.............shock of all shocks. We had no idea........what a surprise...

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:28 AM
Cool story bro.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There we go. Finally you came out and said it. You've heard of this place before by 'reputation.' And you know who Overlander is.............shock of all shocks. We had no idea........what a surprise...
I did not know overlander before coming here but since I have been here others have told me their stories and run ins with overlander. stir the pot a little more WJCO

dwvninety
05-26-2016, 03:30 AM

WJCO
05-26-2016, 03:36 AM
I did not know overlander before coming here but since I have been here others have told me their stories and run ins with overlander. stir the pot a little more WJCO

I don't believe you, but doesn't matter. I'll come right out and be transparent for everyone to see. Overlander gave me shit on my first day too, and it was my fault. Truthfully, he pissed me right off. And I'm the black sheep here, don't even own a Wrangler. But you know what, I hung around long enough and like this place, and Overlander truly sticks up for this place, he's consistent. He calls it what it is, no bullshit. I don't give a shit about the reputation from the haters. The people here are cool and take pride in their builds and enjoy jeeping and helping others and try to save people from making mistakes. I enjoy this place. I don't know who you are or anything about you and don't really care. But as far as stirring the pot, you seem to be the one who wants to do that here.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:39 AM
I don't believe you, but doesn't matter. I'll come right out and be transparent for everyone to see. Overlander gave me shit on my first day too, and it was my fault. Truthfully, he pissed me right off. And I'm the black sheep here, don't even own a Wrangler. But you know what, I hung around and like this place long enough, and Overlander truly sticks up for this place, he's consistent. He calls it what it is, no bullshit. I don't give a shit about the reputation from the haters. The people here are cool and take pride in their builds and enjoy jeeping and helping others and try to save people from making mistakes. I enjoy this place. I don't know who you are or anything about you and don't really care. But as far as stirring the pot, you seem to be the one who wants to do that here.

really? LOL every time I turn around your hashing old issues to keep the wound fresh. Most of the people here are cool but then there are you and about 4 others that are bullies but me thinks since you dont have a wrangler your trying to gain favor by stroking overlanders ego.

You go boy some day you can work at Mcdonalds.

MTG
05-26-2016, 03:41 AM
and i will lose sleep tonight over your post

Why would you lose sleep? :idontknow:

Enjoy your 2 minutes of internet fame. How does it feel to be an attention seeking whore?

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:44 AM
Why would you lose sleep? :idontknow:

Enjoy your 2 minutes of internet fame. How does it feel to be an attention seeking whore?
I feel great! Thanks

ttfhell
05-26-2016, 03:47 AM
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. Link removed for soliciting traffic Hmmmmmmmmm.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:48 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm.
we did this one before hmmmmmmm. I know im a liar with an agenda. Thanks for popping in.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 03:49 AM
really? LOL every time I turn around your hashing old issues to keep the wound fresh. Most of the people here are cool but then there are you and about 4 others that are bullies but me thinks since you dont have a wrangler your trying to gain favor by stroking overlanders ego.

You go boy some day you can work at Mcdonalds.

Thank you once again for not comprehending jack shit and missing the issue at hand. Most of the people here are cool you say.......who are these people you speak of? Since you just joined recently and started posting? You must know everybody right? Unless this yeticon619 is just a new screen name? Al Bundy? Is that you?

Stroking Overlander's ego because we don't own the same vehicle? WTF? :thinking: Now I'm really confused. Go back to your buddies and tell them how much of a badass you were on Wayalife today.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:52 AM
Thank you once again for not comprehending jack shit and missing the issue at hand. Most of the people here are cool you say.......who are these people you speak of? Since you just joined recently and started posting? You must know everybody right? Unless this yeticon619 is just a new screen name? Al Bundy? Is that you?

Stroking Overlander's ego because we don't own the same vehicle? WTF? :thinking: Now I'm really confused. Go back to your buddies and tell them how much of a badass you were on Wayalife today.
what? how old are you 16? try to stay up with the rest of us... you are dragging the thread down.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 03:54 AM
what? how old are you 16? try to stay up with the rest of us... you are dragging the thread down.

:idontknow: :thinking:

EDIT: Oh, you want to be special................you want your own thread? I'm sure someone can make that possible.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 03:56 AM
:idontknow: :thinking:
and you say I don't comprehend. Common man share with the rest of the class. How old are you? 17 maybe 18?

WJCO
05-26-2016, 04:00 AM
and you say I don't comprehend. Common man share with the rest of the class. How old are you? 17 maybe 18?

Nice try turbo. Why don't you tell us who you are. Why did you even come here? Be honest. Go back and read your posts. You clearly had some 'knowledge' of this place and had a reason to be here. Be a man and tell us all the 'secrets' that you heard about this place. Cmon, don't be scared.............

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 04:03 AM
Nice try turbo. Why don't you tell us who you are. Why did you even come here? Be honest. Go back and read your posts. You clearly had some 'knowledge' of this place and had a reason to be here. Be a man and tell us all the 'secrets' that you heard about this place. Cmon, don't be scared.............
I think I have been clear on all of this. Man you are a slow on the up take...

JohnnyWest
05-26-2016, 04:03 AM
Interesting how a thread started just to invite a few more people on a run turned into this shit storm.

If you actually go back and read it from the beginning, you can see why Yeticon is getting so defensive. He's a new guy to this forum and immediately gets accused of everything from having some sort of agenda to being someone else that had been here under another screen name.

It all started when he was told that his invite was a last ditch effort, etc. (which it wasn't)

Yeah, he fucked up posting links, but for the most part you guys all are acting like a bunch of high school bitches jumping on the new girl, thinking she's here to steal your guy.

I feel Wayalife is the best Jeeping forum there is. You don't typically see guys on here talking about their latest mod being how they Plasti dipped their logo's. It's real Jeepers that take this life seriously.

I've been around a little over a year now and don't post much, but I have seen the mob mentality take over on more than one occasion. I'm sure Eddie has a lot of money invested in this site and I know there is some income involved in having a site like this. The way you guys act a lot of the time definitely hurts the site more than it helps. You guys need to get over your paranoia that ever new guy is here with an agenda.

Joe is a good guy, very into the whole Jeep life, like all of you guys. The first time I met him was the first time my son and I were taking his new Jeep out. It was last year in Big Bear when we were parked at a restaurant when a bunch of Jeeps rolled in. Joe immediately introduced himself to us and asked if we had anybody to Jeep with. When we said no, he invited us to run with them. He's the first guy to offer to help fix a Jeep on the trail when someone breaks. Probably a lot like most of you guys would do, like any true Jeeper would do.

I think this thing got way out of hand for no reason and maybe you should all move past this going forward.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Interesting how a thread started just to invite a few more people on a run turned into this shit storm.

If you actually go back and read it from the beginning, you can see why Yeticon is getting so defensive. He's a new guy to this forum and immediately gets accused of everything from having some sort of agenda to being someone else that had been here under another screen name.

It all started when he was told that his invite was a last ditch effort, etc. (which it wasn't)

Yeah, he fucked up posting links, but for the most part you guys all are acting like a bunch of high school bitches jumping on the new girl, thinking she's here to steal your guy.

I feel Wayalife is the best Jeeping forum there is. You don't typically see guys on here talking about their latest mod being how they Plasti dipped their logo's. It's real Jeepers that take this life seriously.

I've been around a little over a year now and don't post much, but I have seen the mob mentality take over on more than one occasion. I'm sure Eddie has a lot of money invested in this site and I know there is some income involved in having a site like this. The way you guys act a lot of the time definitely hurts the site more than it helps. You guys need to get over your paranoia that ever new guy is here with an agenda.

Joe is a good guy, very into the whole Jeep life, like all of you guys. The first time I met him was the first time my son and I were taking his new Jeep out. It was last year in Big Bear when we were parked at a restaurant when a bunch of Jeeps rolled in. Joe immediately introduced himself to us and asked if we had anybody to Jeep with. When we said no, he invited us to run with them. He's the first guy to offer to help fix a Jeep on the trail when someone breaks. Probably a lot like most of you guys would do, like any true Jeeper would do.

I think this thing got way out of hand for no reason and maybe you should all move past this going forward.

John West your a good guy and i am proud to have ran trails with you and your son. Your right wayalife has a lot of good people and your right about the Mob. I should have left well enough alone but not the type to let others get the last word in. Most of this is my fault.

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 04:09 AM

He started a run somewhere else and opened up two spots to Wayalife members. Tell me how that isn't a last ditch effort. He is a fucker. End of story.

Don't like some of the shit that's said then don't read it. Harden the fuck up.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 04:15 AM
He started a run somewhere else and opened up two spots to Wayalife members. Tell me how that isn't a last ditch effort. He is a fucker. End of story.

it was not a WAYALIFE Only run so im a fucker... You know how stupid you sound jack ass?

JohnnyWest
05-26-2016, 04:20 AM

He didn't start a run somewhere else. He and a bunch of his friends were doing a run. He decided to offer a few more spots here being that he's new to the forum and wanted to take some people from here on a trail he knows well. How hard is that to understand. Now who's the one being dense?

I have no problem with anything you say, no need for me to "harden the fuck up".

I'm not the one around that jumps to conclusions like a little high school bitch every time someone new comes here. You seem to have that job title on lock.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 04:21 AM
it was not a WAYALIFE Only run so im a fucker... You know how stupid you sound jack ass?

You know what, dude............Why don't you just leave on your own. Be a man. You clearly don't want to be here, so just go. It didn't work out for you, so go join another 'club'. This whole event went to shit, but you clearly don't give a shit about this place, so just go. Holy shit, it's been nice and quiet around here for awhile since you showed up. Go ahead and respond with some un-comprehensive bullshit, but if you don't like it here and don't mesh, then just leave. Simple as that.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 04:34 AM
You know what, dude............Why don't you just leave on your own. Be a man. You clearly don't want to be here, so just go. It didn't work out for you, so go join another 'club'. This whole event went to shit, but you clearly don't give a shit about this place, so just go. Holy shit, it's been nice and quiet around here for awhile since you showed up. Go ahead and respond with some un-comprehensive bullshit, but if you don't like it here and don't mesh, then just leave. Simple as that.

I dont think anyone put your 18 year old ass in charge of who gets to go and who gets to stay. So go back to that junk pile build thread of yours and leave me alone and i will do the same for you. I know you think your making brownie points with overlander by posting your dribble. It may be time for you two to go on a date. Harden the fuck up if you dont like what your reading.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 04:39 AM
I dont think anyone put your 18 year old ass in charge of you gets to go and who gets to stay. So go back to that junk pile build thread of yours and leave me alone and i will do the same for you. I know you think your making brownie points with overlander by posting your dribble. It may be time for you two to go on a date. Harden the fuck up if you dont like what your reading.

Wow................Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.................................I'm done here. You are beyond reasoning and clearly have no respect for this place. You are clearly more of a bad ass Jeeper than I'll ever be because that's what it's all about :crazyeyes: . We shall forever worship thou....... :bowdown: Last post here for me regarding this bullshit. Hey at least you got your JohnnyWest buddy to stick up for you. :thumb:

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 04:44 AM
Wow................Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.................................I'm done here. You are beyond reasoning and clearly have no respect for this place. You are clearly more of a bad ass Jeeper than I'll ever be because that's what it's all about :crazyeyes: . We shall forever worship thou....... :bowdown: Last post here for me regarding this bullshit. Hey at least you got your JohnnyWest buddy to stick up for you. :thumb:

thank god bye

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 04:51 AM

Your right and I retract that statement and apologize for stating it.

Are you sure you don't mean hypocritical? Really, Boss, you should learn some grammar before you type YOUR stupid dribble or YOU'RE just going to look even more foolish.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 05:06 AM
Are you sure you don't mean hypocritical? Really, Boss, you should learn some grammar before you type YOUR stupid dribble or YOU'RE just going to look even more foolish.
typo shoot me douche

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 05:14 AM
typo shoot me douche

I'm not one to waste rounds on vermin. In case you haven't figured it out yet, your welcome here was short lived. Be a man and just leave with whatever honor you think you might have. Continuing to post up your nonsense serves no purpose and only makes you look stupid.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 05:18 AM
I'm not one to waste rounds on vermin. In case you haven't figured it out yet, your welcome here was short lived. Be a man and just leave with whatever honor you think you might have. Continuing to post up your nonsense serves no purpose and only makes you look stupid.

you already have. why do you say you dont do something and then carry on and do it? oh oh I know you have an agenda and are going to take over the forum. Bugger off fly

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 05:23 AM
You got me. I'm here to take over the forum. :cheesy: Is this really the best you have? I've seen some impotent trolls before, but you are in a class by yourself. Perhaps you are one of those trolls who thinks he always has to have the last word. I will let you in on a little secret; you will never have the last word here.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 05:24 AM
You got me. I'm here to take over the forum. :cheesy: Is this really the best you have? I've seen some impotent trolls before, but you are in a class by yourself. Perhaps you are one of those trolls who thinks he always has to have the last word. I will let you in on a little secret; you will never have the last word here.

oh thanks for the news flash... you really are DUMB.

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 05:28 AM
Damn, another zinger. Yep, my IQ hovers somewhere in the double digits.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 05:30 AM
Damn, another zinger. Yep, my IQ hovers somewhere in the double digits.
ah dont sell yourself short there johnboy

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 05:38 AM
Is all of this really the best you can do? Come on, you are putting me to sleep.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 05:44 AM
Is all of this really the best you can do? Come on, you are putting me to sleep.
oh you were just asleep. i thought you were dead. Damn it I still have to deal with your ass. your wife/sister is calling.

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 05:47 AM
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

OverlanderJK
05-26-2016, 11:59 AM
Worst troll we have ever seen here.

yeticon619
05-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Worst troll we have ever seen here.
oh man now that one really hurts my feelings coming from you. You are such an Icon of the Wayalife, a welcoming force of everything right and good. I must have seriously attacked this site and caused havoc for all of its members.

Or you are an asshole from the start that acts tough behind a key board harassing the newbies and accusing them all of this grand "agenda" :thumb:

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Still here? :yawn:

cozdude
05-26-2016, 02:35 PM
This guy is so boring :yawn:

MTG
05-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Still here? :yawn:

He had to post quick...before first period started.

MedixJK
05-26-2016, 03:12 PM
I better not hear from your teacher that you were wayalifing in class again...

Broke_JKowner
05-26-2016, 03:39 PM
So if I wanted to put out feelers for a run what would be the proper way to do so??? Just checking bc after reading this thread I'm not sure I'd want to ask.
Please advise

TLife
05-26-2016, 03:45 PM

But I can't look away

mudmobeeler
05-26-2016, 04:20 PM
Wow, what a dumb ass.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 04:21 PM
So if I wanted to put out feelers for a run what would be the proper way to do so??? Just checking bc after reading this thread I'm not sure I'd want to ask.
Please advise

There is already a CO thread for CO runs: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21119-Denver-CO-Mile-High-Meetup-Thread. However, you could start your own at anytime. Just post a new thread or even add a question on that existing thread to see where people are at. There's a run going on on 6/18. The last post in that thread gives the info about it.

What happened at the beginning of this thread was different. I don't know the OP or his intentions, but it appeared he needed 2 more spots and turned to WAL as a last resort which was he was called out on. Then from there, he just trolled away and turned into a baby.

10frank9
05-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Please advise

Use common sense. If you want to post up a run. Do it.

If you want to "post up a run" which means you direct people to your Facebook group, other forum, blog, YouTube channel. You are violating rules.

You're an asshole to think that "after reading this thread" you'd have a problem posting up a run.

JohnnyWest
05-26-2016, 06:56 PM

If you want to "post up a run" which means you direct people to your Facebook group, other forum, blog, YouTube channel. You are violating rules.

You're an asshole to think that "after reading this thread" you'd have a problem posting up a run.

So, what did the OP do wrong in his first post? Trying to see where he violated any rules.

NevadaZielmeister
05-26-2016, 07:09 PM
So, what did the OP do wrong in his first post? Trying to see where he violated any rules.

Copy and Paste from the Forum Rules:

CAN I USE THIS FORUM TO PROMOTE AN EVENT, CAUSE OR AGENDA?
If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to promote an agenda, ANY agenda, your membership here will no longer be welcome and your account will be suspended.
CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.
CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER JEEP RELATED FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other Jeep related forums, facebook pages, Google+, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

My question is am I allowed to post a youtube video? I understand I am not allowed post a link to a youtube channel while trying to promote it, but what if I see an interesting Jeep video, would that be wrong?

I also want to make especially clear so as to not run afoul of the rules.

mastrcruse
05-26-2016, 07:49 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? If I was new to this forum and this was one of the first threads I came across, I'd be asking the same question. So follow the rules but don't ask questions about the rules...until you fuck up and then you're gonna get bombarded with "why didn't you follow the rules". Know exactly how you're supposed to act when you come to Wayalife but never ask about it.

10frank9
05-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? If I was new to this forum and this was one of the first threads I came across, I'd be asking the same question. So follow the rules but don't ask questions about the rules...until you fuck up and then you're gonna get bombarded with "why didn't you follow the rules". Know exactly how you're supposed to act when you come to Wayalife but never ask about it.

Are you fucking kidding me? If you can't read the rules and comprehend them, life is going to be tough for you. He wasn't asking about rules and quite simply I'm curious why you give a shit?

JohnnyWest
05-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? If you can't read the rules and comprehend them, life is going to be tough for you. He wasn't asking about rules and quite simply I'm curious why you give a shit?

I'm still wondering what rule the OP broke in his first post?

mastrcruse
05-26-2016, 08:00 PM

Oh you got me...my reading comprehension is terrible and life is so tough. The rules are not a comprehensive list of all things Wayalife and there are just things you "know" on Wayalife. So again, if I was new and saw this shit I'd be asking the same thing. Some rather ask vs. putting something up and not following some unwritten rule.

olram30
05-26-2016, 08:02 PM
Oh you got me...my reading comprehension is terrible and life is so tough. The rules are not a comprehensive list of all things Wayalife and there are just things you "know" on Wayalife. So again, if I was new and saw this shit I'd be asking the same thing. Some rather ask vs. putting something up and not following some unwritten rule.

Are you being serious? Can't tell.

mastrcruse
05-26-2016, 08:02 PM

Sounds like he posted a link to his facebook page or forum page.

mastrcruse
05-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Are you being serious? Can't tell.

I'll use emoji's since I can't read. A lot tougher to type...

;) :thumb:

olram30
05-26-2016, 08:08 PM
I'll use emoji's since I can't read. A lot tougher to type...

;) :thumb:

Sounds good.

WJCO
05-26-2016, 08:10 PM

Go back and read the thread. I do not believe anyone accused him of breaking a rule during his first post. He was called out for what appeared to be showing disrespect. However, during the course of the thread, he did break the rules. And throughout the course of the the thread, it was very clear he didn't really want to be here anyways.

JohnnyWest
05-26-2016, 08:13 PM

Nope, the first post is still just how he posted it. It was later, after his run, that he posted up a link to his personal videos on his personal Facebook page.

I'm just trying to figure out what was wrong with his first post?

WJCO
05-26-2016, 08:16 PM

Nope, the first post is still just how he posted it. ......

MR.Ty
05-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Nope, the first post is still just how he posted it. It was later, after his run, that he posted up a link to his personal videos on his personal Facebook page.

It was all Overlanders fault, he is such a dick. Is that what you wanted to read?

Sad thing is, is that he isn't going anywhere so I recommend you do. The log out button is to the top left of your screen. Right below the window close X button.

Broke_JKowner
05-26-2016, 08:32 PM

So I'm an asshole...... What's you deal 10frank9?? I'm new to forums and new to jeeping. Jeepers I've met on trails ask me why I have WAYOFLIFE on my jeep and I'm beginning to wonder why myself after reading this thread. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this reply but if all ppl want to do is make ppl feel like shit then knock yourself out. :doh: To all the ppl who are here to be apart of a special community, have a good time, and help fellow jeepers with questions I hope to meet you all out and about someday. :rock:

Broke_JKowner
05-26-2016, 08:35 PM
There is already a CO thread for CO runs: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21119-Denver-CO-Mile-High-Meetup-Thread. However, you could start your own at anytime. Just post a new thread or even add a question on that existing thread to see where people are at. There's a run going on on 6/18. The last post in that thread gives the info about it.

What happened at the beginning of this thread was different. I don't know the OP or his intentions, but it appeared he needed 2 more spots and turned to WAL as a last resort which was he was called out on. Then from there, he just trolled away and turned into a baby.

thanks man i appreciate the link!!!:thumb:

Sharkey
05-26-2016, 08:51 PM
Let me see if I can put some perspective on this whole debacle. When you are a brand new member and one of your first ten posts looks something like this:

Running this trail this sunday. we are meeting at the Jacumba Chevron station at 9:00 am airing down and headed for the trail head at 9:15 am.
I have 2 spots open. If you have never ran this trail do not Miss out.

Those of us that have been in the game for a while are, for good reason, skeptical of your intentions. A few questions come to mind. (1) Why just offer this up to Wayalifers now when you need to fill two spots? (2) Why didn't you post up the run on Wayalife from the get go? (3) Where did you post up the run and who did you invite?

Was Overlander quick to judge? Absolutely! Were his instincts correct? You bet your fucking ass they were.

This forum is not that different in some respects than real life friendships. If you want them to work, you have to invest a little bit of yourself. For some people that is too much to ask. If you pop in here when it suits your needs or benefits you...your welcome is going to be short-lived and the real members of the forum will quickly sniff you out.

All of that is fine by me. To each their own. Just don't cry a river when you get called out for being what you actually are. A douche in sheep's clothing is still a douche.

notnalc68
05-26-2016, 10:25 PM
Let me see if I can put some perspective on this whole debacle. When you are a brand new member and one of your first ten posts looks something like this:

Those of us that have been in the game for a while are, for good reason, skeptical of your intentions. A few questions come to mind. (1) Why just offer this up to Wayalifers now when you need to fill two spots? (2) Why didn't you post up the run on Wayalife from the get go? (3) Where did you post up the run and who did you invite?

Was Overlander quick to judge? Absolutely! Were his instincts correct? You bet your fucking ass they were.

This forum is not that different in some respects than real life friendships. If you want them to work, you have to invest a little bit of yourself. For some people that is too much to ask. If you pop in here when it suits your needs or benefits you...your welcome is going to be short-lived and the real members of the forum will quickly sniff you out.

All of that is fine by me. To each their own. Just don't cry a river when you get called out for being what you actually are. A douche in sheep's clothing is still a douche.

I'm sure Adam was wondering who the other people are. Still some good folks, there, but there are a lot of WAL haters.

Hot94Z28
05-26-2016, 11:01 PM
What gets on my nerves is someone spelling ppl instead of people when they rant.

Hot94Z28
05-26-2016, 11:01 PM
How the OP must feel.

NevadaZielmeister
05-26-2016, 11:13 PM
What gets on my nerves is someone spelling ppl instead of people when they rant.

Yeh, me too!! I fucking hate it when ppl do that. :thankyou:

Hot94Z28
05-26-2016, 11:17 PM
Yeh, me too!! I fucking hate it when ppl do that. :thankyou:

Yep, ppl just don't understand.

dwvninety
05-26-2016, 11:19 PM

Hot94Z28
05-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Kinda like this,

Mike_JK_Houston_711
05-26-2016, 11:32 PM
Just read through the first 8 and last few pages, skipping a few there...this was entertaining to say the least. :clap2:

Gadget
05-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Kinda like this,

So disturbing

Mike_JK_Houston_711
05-27-2016, 12:16 AM
So disturbing

Looks like a fraternity hazing or something

Evil
05-27-2016, 01:19 AM
Life goes on

Ddays
05-27-2016, 02:54 AM

Can you make this reply a sticky so that all of the butthurt trolls can be directed to it?

Ddays
05-27-2016, 02:56 AM

I'm sure Adam was wondering who the other people are. Still some good folks, there, but there are a lot of WAL haters.

How the hell did I get in this reply?
Edit: Wait is that the thread Bundy though he was outta jail on? Never mind then. I don't know this other cat tho...

WJCO
05-27-2016, 03:10 AM
How the hell did I get in this reply?
Edit: Wait is that the thread Bundy though he was outta jail on? Never mind then. I don't know this other cat tho...

Yes that was the thread.

ob_tj
05-27-2016, 03:40 AM
How the OP must feel.

This is the best post I've seen so far!! I just laughed my ass off!!

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:11 PM

haha idiot;)

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Please advise

Proceed with extreme caution as the Nazi forum police and his minions will invade your thread.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:16 PM

Boy you could not be more wrong if you tried. I did not "need two more spots" I offered them to forum members and was lambasted for doing so. You keep drinking the coolaid and go back to your junk yard build as you said you were going to do or did you need to try and crawl up overlanders ass a little further?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:17 PM

I agree 100% you are a complete asshole

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:18 PM
I did not do a damn thing wrong John.. overlander had a slow day and decided to come shit on my thread

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:19 PM
I agree with you 100% sir. Thank you for that...

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:20 PM
same reason you give a shit and posting in my thread dumbass

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:21 PM
I did and promptly apologized for doing so But it did not stop the mongers and trolls from caring it forward

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=WJCO;710477]Go back and read the thread. I do not believe anyone accused him of breaking a rule during his first post. He was called out for what appeared to be showing disrespect. However, during the course of the thread, he did break the rules. And throughout the course of the the thread, it was very clear he didn't really want to be here anyways.[/QUOTE
why are you still posting in here wibur?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:23 PM
So I'm an asshole...... What's you deal 10frank9?? I'm new to forums and new to jeeping. Jeepers I've met on trails ask me why I have WAYOFLIFE on my jeep and I'm beginning to wonder why myself after reading this thread. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this reply but if all ppl want to do is make ppl feel like shit then knock yourself out. :doh: To all the ppl who are here to be apart of a special community, have a good time, and help fellow jeepers with questions I hope to meet you all out and about someday. :rock:
right back at ya. I feel the same way

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:25 PM
How the OP must feel.

Yeah sorta but im pretty sure overlander just a big puss.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Yes that was the thread.
and again..Im going to go invade your junkyard thread and make fun of your rattle can paint job and black marker outlines Junior

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:27 PM
Happy Memorial day Overlander you huge fucktard!

2nd.gunman
05-30-2016, 08:38 PM
same reason you give a shit and posting in my thread dumbass

I did and promptly apologized for doing so But it did not stop the mongers and trolls from caring it forward

right back at ya. I feel the same way

Yeah sorta but im pretty sure overlander just a big puss.

and again..Im going to go invade your junkyard thread and make fun of your rattle can paint job and black marker outlines Junior

Ten characters

Mike_JK_Houston_711
05-30-2016, 08:41 PM

Put down the whiskey brother. It's about time you log off.

ttfhell
05-30-2016, 08:43 PM
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. [/I]

A man of his word. It's good to see in today's world.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:49 PM
A man of his word. It's good to see in today's world.
yep just like 90% of you who have came in here and piled on for no other reason then you can and to Overlander for changing the name of the thread just to draw all of you in. You people really are followers.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Put down the whiskey brother. It's about time you log off.
not your brother and dont tell me what to do. last I checked this was still a free country but... this is a very controlled forum. welcome to Nazijeeping.com

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 08:56 PM
not your brother and dont tell me what to do. last I checked this was still a free country but... this is a very controlled forum. welcome to Nazijeeping.com

You're not going to stop are you?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 08:58 PM
You're not going to stop are you?
a little slow on the uptake arnt you. Last I checked I was the OP and you all wont stop so GTFO! :bleh:

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:06 PM
a little slow on the uptake arnt you. Last I checked I was the OP and you all wont stop so GTFO! :bleh:

Perhaps, but you didn't really answer my question.

A "no" or "yes" will suffice.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:09 PM
Perhaps, but you didn't really answer my question.

A "no" or "yes" will suffice.
I am going to reply to every post on my thread as I have a right to do.

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:12 PM
I am going to reply to every post on my thread as I have a right to do.

I'll take that as a "no".

Next question, where did you get this right from?

ttfhell
05-30-2016, 09:16 PM
yep just like 90% of you who have came in here and piled on for no other reason then you can and to Overlander for changing the name of the thread just to draw all of you in. You people really are followers.

I didn't pile on at all. I just had an inkling your word was going to be broken. Not much you can control in your life beyond your integrity. Good job so far.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:18 PM

I was born with it as I still live in the United States of America

thardy

Ha, you know exactly how this one will be answered already!

thardy

Ha, you know exactly how this one will be answered already!

Oh and look, I was right!

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:19 PM
I didn't pile on at all. I just had an inkling your word was going to be broken. Not much you can control in your life beyond your integrity. Good job so far.
there ya go... continue to do what you say you dont do...

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:21 PM
Oh and look, I was right!
oh man ease up there genius or do those rights cease to exist on this forum and all of you followers?

thardy
05-30-2016, 09:23 PM
oh man ease up there genius or do those rights cease to exist on this forum and all of you followers?

It's a private forum. Your right to be here is given by the administrators of said forum and can be revoked at any point in time. Is that difficult for you to understand?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:27 PM
It's a private forum. Your right to be here is given by the administrators of said forum and can be revoked at any point in time. Is that difficult for you to understand?
not at all. I understand fully. FYI there smart guy. They have not taken that right away have they? might want to go back to what ever it was you were doing before you came into my thread and made us all a little dumber....

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:29 PM

You don't say? Could you explain to me how it applies to private property and when it becomes harrassment?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:32 PM
You don't say? Could you explain to me how it applies to private property and when it becomes harrassment?

Oh let me step on this land mine.... the only ones harassing anyone are you jackholes that keep coming into this thread and harassing me.....I am not seeking out the owners of this forum on every post or thread. I am in here on my thread that I started. It can be deleted
any time the owners want it deleted. Hell they already changed the name and location of the thread.

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:34 PM
Oh let me step on this land mine.... the only ones harassing anyone are you jackholes that keep coming into this thread and harassing me.....I am not seeking out the owners of this forum on every post or thread. I am in here on my thread that I started. It can be deleted
any time the owners want it deleted. Hell they already changed the name and location of the thread.

No need to start throwing insults. I was just curious.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:36 PM
No need to start throwing insults. I was just curious.
really does that apply to everyone?

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:44 PM
really does that apply to everyone?

I'm confused by your question. All I said was that there was no need for insults. You were being a terrible troll so I figured I'd indulge you, maybe even see why you were so upset. Then you turn around and call me a jackhole. That hurts. :(

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm confused by your question. All I said was that there was no need for insults. You were being a terrible troll so I figured I'd indulge you, maybe even see why you were so upset. Then you turn around and call me a jackhole. That hurts. :(
oh im sorry.

lets see my thread and I am a "terrible troll"
see you just set yourself up with the other idiots. Darn right when I thought we had a real thinker in this thread:yawn37:

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:51 PM
definition of a troll

troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

sounds a lot like what Overlander did on this thread...... so at least get it right!

ttfhell
05-30-2016, 09:53 PM
there ya go... continue to do what you say you dont do...

I apologize if holding you to your word is "piling on" to you. I didn't think I was being hurtful. I guess I was raised different. My bad. #hugsallday

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:54 PM
oh im sorry.

lets see my thread and I am a "terrible troll"
see you just set yourself up with the other idiots. Darn right when I thought we had a real thinker in this thread:yawn37:

I can see that I've upset you and I'm so sorry. I though we were making a connection and reaching some sort understanding.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
I apologize if holding you to your word is "piling on" to you. I didn't think I was being hurtful. I guess I was raised different. My bad. #hugsallday
whatever dude..there are a lot of people in this thread that have not honored their word. so go bug them

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 09:57 PM
I can see that I've upset you and I'm so sorry. I though we were making a connection and reaching some sort understanding.
not upset at all but im glad that you can read my emotion via a typed word. you must be clairvoyant

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 09:58 PM
whatever dude..there are a lot of people in this thread that have not honored their word. so go bug them

I wasn't questioning your word. I didn't mention anything about you saying you were going to leave, after allowing other members to get under your skin.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 10:00 PM
I wasn't questioning your word. I didn't mention anything about you saying you were going to leave, after allowing other members to get under your skin.
The response was not direct towards you sir

thardy
05-30-2016, 10:01 PM
not at all. I understand fully. FYI there smart guy. They have not taken that right away have they? might want to go back to what ever it was you were doing before you came into my thread and made us all a little dumber....

Simply stating a fact. You obviously have no desire to be an actual contributing member here, so yes, I will go back to enjoying my family.

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 10:04 PM
Simply stating a fact. You obviously have no desire to be an actual contributing member here, so yes, I will go back to enjoying my family.
oh man you got me...see now that just hurts

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 10:40 PM
not upset at all but im glad that you can read my emotion via a typed word. you must be clairvoyant

Well I cannot see nor do I claim to see events in the future so I'm not really sure why you called me that. I am trying to read between the lines and figure out why you are so upset. Clearly by continuing to be active in an place you determined that you were not welcome must at least mean that you are sad or angry.

cozdude
05-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Is this dude for fucking real? Holy hell dude it's clear your not welcome here. Since you know this your clearly trolling at this point. Keep it up and the doors gonna hit you where the good lord split ya

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Well I cannot see nor do I claim to see events in the future so I'm not really sure why you called me that. I am trying to read between the lines and figure out why you are so upset. Clearly by continuing to be active in an place you determined that you were not welcome must at least mean that you are sad or angry.
yes very sad and angry. im obviously delusional. Thank you

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 10:58 PM
Is this dude for fucking real? Holy hell dude it's clear your not welcome here. Since you know this your clearly trolling at this point. Keep it up and the doors gonna hit you where the good lord split ya
again go look up the definition of a troll before commenting as the only troll in this entire thread is Overlander but hey thanks for letting us all know how ignorant you are.

MR.Ty
05-30-2016, 11:02 PM
yes very sad and angry. im obviously delusional. Thank you

You should also be proud of your self. It takes a lot of courage to admit your shortcomings.

2nd.gunman
05-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Ten characters

WJCO
05-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Wow, somebody had a lousy fricken memorial day. You don't by chance have yellow seat covers and go to the gym a lot do you?

yeticon619
05-30-2016, 11:18 PM
Wow, somebody had a lousy fricken memorial day. You don't by chance have yellow seat covers and go to the gym a lot do you?
lol.....Umm go out and use some crayons on that POS of yours.

WJCO
05-30-2016, 11:24 PM
lol.....Umm go out and use some crayons on that POS of yours.

You're such a jackass and are completely ignorant of the issue at hand and continue to attack the type of vehicle I drive! You're such a badass. Please keep telling this story, it's awesome!

10frank9
05-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Enough trolling you're out of here. Smells better already.

WJCO
05-30-2016, 11:31 PM

Thanks Frank . It was pretty clear he had no interest in enjoying this forum.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
05-30-2016, 11:35 PM
I know it's hard. But if we stop responding to this idiot, this thread will disappear to the bottom of our feeds.

HeyitsRay
05-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Yeticon619: You sir are why family should not fuck.

notnalc68
05-30-2016, 11:59 PM
You're such a jackass and are completely ignorant of the issue at hand and continue to attack the type of vehicle I drive! You're such a badass. Please keep telling this story, it's awesome!

For the record, your WJ is bad assed!

WJCO
05-31-2016, 12:06 AM
For the record, your WJ is bad assed!

Thanks for the support. For the record, more badassed with some soon-to-be modifications hopefully this week.

Yeticon619: You sir are why family should not fuck.

Agreed. Good to have you back, Ray.

Slavens
05-31-2016, 12:36 AM

Really Frank? I just got all loaded up on whiskey and now the shows over? ...haha Ok back to drinking i go. See you soon hot pants.

Zerofaith
05-31-2016, 12:50 AM
Rules are rules follow then and don't bitch if you get coughs doing something That's against them man up get over it and don't forget it's WAYALIFE have fun [emoji469]

MedixJK
05-31-2016, 01:45 AM
Really Frank? I just got all loaded up on whiskey and now the shows over? ...haha Ok back to drinking i go. See you soon hot pants.

Lmao...Hot pants Frank

JeepJeep75
05-31-2016, 01:53 AM
I know it's hard. But if we stop responding to this idiot, this thread will disappear to the bottom of our feeds.

But then what will we entertain ourselves with? The old motor oil in the frame thread? Come on man!!! [emoji16]

NevadaZielmeister
05-31-2016, 02:09 AM
But then what will we entertain ourselves with? The old motor oil in the frame thread? Come on man!!! [emoji16]

I don't know, maybe talk about Jeeps in general? JK's in particular? Crazy idea maybe.

Jackal01
05-31-2016, 02:22 AM
I don't know, maybe talk about Jeeps in general? JK's in particular? Crazy idea maybe.

I would rather everyone here tell me how much they are liquid for.

WJCO
05-31-2016, 02:26 AM

JeepJeep75
05-31-2016, 02:35 AM

I'm just here for the free shit and the videos! :winkwink:

Jackal01
05-31-2016, 02:52 AM

tree hunit n fiddy thousin?

Tree Frog
05-31-2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks for takin out the trash Frank. That went on a little too long. :doh: