This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

jesse3638

Hooked
We had 7 jeeps and we all had a great time

FB link removed

You really don't get it do you? No one here is egotistical we just respect the forum rules, talk shit, and enjoy ourselves. No one here has anything to prove. If you had paid closer attention to Overlander's post and those who followed you'd see the errs of your ways. Now you go and post a link to a facebook page which is clearly against the owner's rules. Show some respect and fit in otherwise your stay will be short. If my post pisses you off then your stay will be short. Trust me...;)

You really don't get it do you? No one here is egotistical we just respect the forum rules, talk shit, and enjoy ourselves. No one here has anything to prove. If you had paid closer attention to Overlander's post and those who followed you'd see the errs of your ways. Now you go and post a link to a facebook page which is clearly against the owner's rules. Show some respect and fit in otherwise your stay will be short. If my post pisses you off then your stay will be short. Trust me...;)

Lighten up Francis..like anything you said would hurt me. You must be the super secret wanna be moderator who goes around making empty threats. as others have said GTFO!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Lighten up Francis..like anything you said would hurt me. You must be the super secret wanna be moderator who goes around making empty threats. as others have said GTFO!

Dude, this has to do with basic respect, and clearly you................never mind, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. You won't understand.

Dude, this has to do with basic respect, and clearly you................never mind, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. You won't understand.
Basic respect...and what would any of you know about that? Why dont you all practice what you preach? Oh never mind not going to waste my time.

jesse3638

Hooked

Love how you edited you original post...;) Nah no wannabe anything here. Just someone who is willing to speak up on be half of a friends house is all.

Edit-I'm not sure what you took as a threat but I can assure you there were not threats made or implied. If you want to see threats let me call my uncle Tony. He is a cobbler who specializes in custom made concrete boots..;) Capice!?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Seeing how this guy joined on the 14th, I wonder what his first screen name was? Or which other forum he frequents?? Guys who go full retard this fast usually end up being one of those dudes that live under a bridge.

Seeing how this guy joined on the 14th, I wonder what his first screen name was? Or which other forum he frequents?? Guys who go full retard this fast usually end up being one of those dudes that live under a bridge.
yep I live under a bridge....

This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. I did not see any rule against posting a video from youtube so all of you trolls that keep piling on please do F.O.:D

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons Link removed for soliciting traffic

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit. I did not see any rule against posting a video from youtube so all of you trolls that keep piling on please do F.O.:D

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons Link removed for soliciting traffic

You are a dumb fuck. Clearly you were here for no other reason than to pimp yourself and your shitty videos. Get lost douche waffle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

For all to enjoy Valley of the Moons

Link removed for soliciting traffic

You'll forgive me but it looked to me like you were trying to solicit traffic to a website or YouTube channel. At least, that's what I saw and we do have a rule against that:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

Your link has been removed.

You'll forgive me but it looked to me like you were trying to solicit traffic to a website or YouTube channel. At least, that's what I saw and we do have a rule against that:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

Your link has been removed.

"Find us on Facebook and watch us on YouTube."
kind of Hypercritical but its your world boss

Overlander You are the hugest douche bag ever. Hopefully Eddie doesnt stop to fast as you will fly half way up his ass. LMAO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Kind of lost me there boss. Being that I pay for this website to exist, it really is my world. If you want to promote your videos or direct people to your Facebook page, please do it on YOUR website.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Overlander You are the hugest douche bag ever. Hopefully Eddie doesnt stop to fast as you will fly half way up his ass. LMAO

You got caught being a dumbass and I called you on it early on. You are a fucker so of course, I will take the blame.

Top Bottom