SoCal feeler: Expedition One Bumper & Tire Carrier

dillard09

Well just seeing if any Wayalife members in Socal might be interested in bumper and tire carrier w/ the rotopaxs. I'm looking to go to a body mount carrier and get rid of the bumper. Here is what it is.

Expedition One Trail Series Bumper w/ smooth motion swing out tire carrier (Retail 1400.00)
Hi-lift mount (retail 60.00)
Rotopax mount (retail 80.00)
2x 4 gal Rotopax (retail 200.00)
1x Dlx Rotopax mount (retail 40.00)
1x Lox rotopax mount (retail 60.00)
1x 4 gal extension (retail 60.00)
Retail this would cost around $1900.00

This is a one motion open system. Open tailgate and tire carrier swing with it. It is a nice setup. You can check out the Expedition one website if you would like to see more about it. There is some rock rash on the bottom of the bumper but all and all in good shape.
So I'm looking to get $800 obo for the whole package. That's bumper/ tire carrier and the rotopaxs together.
If you have any questions or would like to see it in person just let me know and we can work something out.

Here are the best pics I have rite now on my phone.

ForumRunner_20160531_101739.jpg

20160530_220106.jpg

dillard09

What's drawing you away from single motion open style to a body mount? Been thinking through which direction I want to go.

Free bump :)

I really do like the single motion of the tire carrier with the gate. Its so nice. I just want to get away from the full width bumper on the rear.

That being said I'm leaning towards the Crawler Concepts body mount. That way I can run the Evo fascia and d-rings and still have the single motion carrier.

oyoquem

That's a hell of a deal. I just installed the same setup but the shorter width Expedition One bumper. It's an awesome solid setup.

Dalton gang

I got a bad ass GT mountain bike, im looking to sell or trade for some jeep goodies, that is a sweet deal , you looking for a bike?

dillard09

So here is an update for the bumper/tire carrier. This is a best offer deal. When I get back in town and pick up Betsy on Friday i hope, the best offer will have a new to them bumper/tire carrier.

Right now the best offer is $625.

Mr.Incredible

So here is an update for the bumper/tire carrier. This is a best offer deal. When I get back in town and pick up Betsy on Friday i hope, the best offer will have a new to them bumper/tire carrier.

Right now the best offer is $625.

I wish I wasn't so far away. I want to buy the E1 rear bumper in the next week. I have an HD tire carrier, but for this deal, I would jump on it and switch it up. You won't be coming to Phoenix anytime soon, will ya? Say yes :yup:

Dalton gang

I dont know what your looking to get but if i end up getting your set up im getting rid of mine

Attachments

• 1465451321424.jpg
    1465451321424.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 203

dillard09

I wish I wasn't so far away. I want to buy the E1 rear bumper in the next week. I have an HD tire carrier, but for this deal, I would jump on it and switch it up. You won't be coming to Phoenix anytime soon, will ya? Say yes :yup:

No sir I won't be heading that way anytime soon. Sorry.

dillard09

So the first person to give me $700 for the set up can take it home. As soon as I get my jeep back next week it will be coming off.
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom