SoCal feeler: Expedition One Bumper & Tire Carrier

Mr.Incredible

Sweet. $800 delivered to my side of the Sun!:bleh:

I know I'm just messing with you. Mainly because I really want it but can't drive to CA anytime soon. I literally spoke with Nancy yesterday at Exp. One about ordering my bumper. I had a couple questions about some measurements for my back up camera.

dillard09

I know I'm just messing with you. Mainly because I really want it but can't drive to CA anytime soon. I literally spoke with Nancy yesterday at Exp. One about ordering my bumper. I had a couple questions about some measurements for my back up camera.

Gotcha. It is a quality bumper/tire carrier. Very solid and super easy to open/close. I really do like it except for the full width bumper.

dillard09

Current highest bidder is Dalton gang at $625. Jeep should be out of the shop mid next week and when I pick it up its coming off and going to highest.

Dalton gang

Current highest bidder is Dalton gang at $625. Jeep should be out of the shop mid next week and when I pick it up its coming off and going to highest.

Just a heads up i had a small family issue that caused me to dip into my jeep funds. Im still down with it if that friggen bike sells . Its on craigslist now so by next week i hope im good to go.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
This is an awesome deal but I'm also going to get rid of my rear bumper and do a body mount and Evo fascia.

dillard09

This is an awesome deal but I'm also going to get rid of my rear bumper and do a body mount and Evo fascia.

Thanks! Me too. I have the Crawler Concepts body mount sitting in the storage shed waiting to be put on. Have to get the fascia and d-ring mounts along with the CC hi lift mount.

Tnlrat37

Ill take it for the 700$ pending a couple more pics if it's still available
I sent you pm with my email and phone, thanks

ttfhell

SoCal feeler: Expedition One Bumper & Tire Carrier

Fucking hold out for more $$$ These $700 bids are fucking low as fuck for what this is worth. Fucking people pay that for a smittybuilt. This is one of the most solid options on the market let alone all of the upgrades. Let them do that then regret saving $1000 cause they were fucking cheap as fuck.

Last edited:

Dalton gang

Fucking hold out for more $$$ These $700 bids are fucking low as fuck for what this is worth. Fucking people pay that for a smittybuilt. This one of the most solid options on the market let alone all of the upgrades. Let them do that then regret saving $1000 cause they were fucking cheap as fuck.

Very true statement on the value of this set up. Dillard is a very cool cat auctioning this stuff out and giving the scrubs like me a shot. ! Shit , you dont run into a lot of people like that any more these days! Stand up guy.

Tnlrat37

Fucking hold out for more $$$ These $700 bids are fucking low as fuck for what this is worth. Fucking people pay that for a smittybuilt. This is one of the most solid options on the market let alone all of the upgrades. Let them do that then regret saving $1000 cause they were fucking cheap as fuck.

I agree he could get more, and I know its a great deal and I only said 700 because that's all he asked for.

Last edited:

dillard09

Haha!
Here is my thinking on this Russ and as always I respect your opinion and have learned a great deal from you.
1) I agree I can sell this for $1000 but I believe for $700 someone is getting a hell of a deal and i have got at least $300 use out of this carrier.
2) I'm just looking to get enough out of it to cover the CC body mount carrier, and d-rings and fascia.

dillard09

Yes the tire carrier is still availavle. Sorry it has been a busy couple weeks. So I just picked up my jeep from ORE yesterday and will try and get the bumper off today or tomorrow. As soon as I have it off I will sell it to the highest bidder. No I will not ship. Any question let me know. Thanks!

Top Bottom