Wavin from North Carolina

Jason W.

Hello everyone, Name is Jason, I am from lincolnton Nc. I am a Marine that served from 00 to 05. Have been jeepin for many years and just recently purchased a 13 rubi. Build is well under way and will be small tired ,34,s but well armored.. It is definetly a learning process, I could build a tj in my sleep so I am learning as I go on the Jk. Doing the most research i can on every mod.

I might meat a few familiar faces here as I frequent NC 4x4 , very active within the Carolina Trail BLazers, Look forward to many good wheelin trips in the future!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE and congrats on your new JK. I think in some ways you'll find that working on a JK is much easier. Post up some pics when you can :yup:

Jason W.

Will do on the pics, Installed the Ace sliders and solid,s today, Brown santa is on the way with bumpers , skids, and a sleeve/gussett kit, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

rfoust

Welcome!! I'm also in NC (durham) and got my '13 rubicon a few months ago. Maybe we'll see each other out on the trails someday :)

Top Bottom