NEW Smittybilt Safari Hardtop... :sadface: 'cause it actually looks nice

BenJKWrangler15

Seriously, ain't going to lie, looks like a decent product even for Shittybilt :rollseyes: I know some WAL forum member are designing their own and it's wayyy more badass than actually just purchasing one... But this is nice for "big" family week-end warriors expedition. What's your 2 cents on this?

Here's the pictures :

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467826582.156002.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467826599.305282.jpg

EDIT : *DISCLAIMER* I'm not in any way promoting this particular company, just bringing in an open debate on what people actually have to say about it. :peace: :peace:

BenJKWrangler15

It's ugly.

That's my two bits sir.

Couldn't agree more with you but in terms of space, it's a nice option for more headroom and open-space feeling with all the windows. A wanna-be Land Rover Defender style yet if you'd like an open-feeling, just remove the top... But we all know it can't always be removed 🙄

It might actually be the one the guy on here designed. He licenses his designs. I actually like. Probably wouldn't buy it, but they are neat.

Exodus 4x4

I don't hate it. If I planned on going on a trip where I'd be living out of my jeep for an extended amount of time I wouldn't mind having it, but I wouldn't buy one and run it all the time.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I like it. I really liked the open light design, similar to the Land Rover I used to own. It would work great with the jump seat I run in the back as well. If I were looking for a hardtop, I would certainly consider this one. With that said, I'm a soft top guy.

Top Bottom