PDA

View Full Version : Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

utiadam
07-26-2016, 08:51 PM
I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.

cozdude
07-26-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.
[
[

Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.

OverlanderJK
07-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

utiadam
07-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.

utiadam
07-26-2016, 09:02 PM
Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.

I appreciate that cozdude. I will honestly say i didn't know about that and didn't check the rules before posting.

H8ROADS
07-27-2016, 12:09 PM

Unfuckingbelievable

Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.

OverlanderJK
07-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.

Why don't you get fucked and stop being a little bitch? Why does what I say bother you so much? Is your life that shitty that you are bothered by posts on the internet that have nothing to do with you?

GregMort13
07-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Why don't you get fucked and stop being a little bitch? Why does what I say bother you so much? Is your life that shitty that you are bothered by posts on the internet that have nothing to do with you?

So much yes in one post

wayoflife
07-27-2016, 02:00 PM
I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.

LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but when I hear stuff like this, all I can think of is that you're a whore. I looked at the photo you posted up and the only decal of ours that I saw was the tiny JK logo I could barely see. In fact, I almost missed it being that the big ass vendor decal on your door and the competing windshield decal were just so in my face. You may not see it this way but what you did was totally classless and entirely disrespectful to me. That it would never even occur to you how selfish you were being by pimping here to win a contest on another social media outlet is shameless and it saddens me that I even need to have rules to help address guys like you.

wayoflife
07-27-2016, 02:31 PM

You know, had the OP come on here and just apologize for selfishly asking the members on WAYALIFE and I might add, as a "fellow WAYALIFEer" to help him win something on another site and with a photo of his Jeep that SCREAMED a competing forum's decal, I might be with you here. Of course, that's not what happened. cozdude may have done a better job of handling things but I won't lie, I do appreciate when my friends get pissed off for me. What the OP did was more than just a violation of my rules, it was shameless.

10frank9
07-27-2016, 02:44 PM
What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....

utiadam
07-27-2016, 02:45 PM
I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry. I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.

wayoflife
07-27-2016, 03:11 PM
I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry.

You'll forgive me but what you admitted to was that you "didn't know" about our "rules" and didn't check them before posting. What you should be sorry for is that you would need them to help prevent you from being so shameless.

I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.

Now that you mention it, I can't see them at all in your photo. Kind of lame being that you were soliciting "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win something on another site while prominently featuring a big ass windshield decal highlighting a competing forum :naw:

utiadam
07-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.

wayoflife
07-27-2016, 03:40 PM
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.

Clearly, it never even occurred to you how tasteless it was to solicit "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win a contest on another site while featuring a pic of your Jeep with a bigass banner highlighting a competing forum. MY POINT is that I shouldn't need rules like this to help prevent guys like you from being so shameless. I won't lie, I find it quite distasteful how you have a reason and excuse for everything and worse that you're now trying to church yourself up by telling me how you "defend the forum" and how you've "referred many people to come here". A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.

WJCO
07-27-2016, 03:42 PM

catahoula
07-27-2016, 03:50 PM
Ozark is cheeper

NevadaZielmeister
07-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them.

A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.

Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.

Petzl88
07-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Ozark is cheeper

I will have to look into these coolers. I have a little Bison fabric cooler that my work gave me but I am in the market for a really nice cooler.

I have just used the cheap ass Coleman ones in the past. They are nice but they leak aqua all over the place.

Petzl88
07-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Ozark is cheeper

I just did a Google search and it looks like the sell the Ozark coolers at Wal Mart? Do you have one and like it?

jkwebbie
07-27-2016, 04:28 PM

Hahahahaha can we share the cooler? You have it one weekend and I have it the next? Or we could cut it in half and I take one and you have the other? Lol

JeepinLife
07-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Hahahahaha can we share the cooler? You have it one weekend and I have it the next? Or we could cut it in half and I take one and you have the other? Lol

Hey I want a piece!!!!

rinkishjk
07-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Ozark is cheeper

There is also canyon coolers, which beat yeti in a test. Either way the op, being a member for 3 years, should have known better. Some people just lack common sense I guess.

bonedaddy
07-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.

Agreed, otherwise this will carry on for days...

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...

Sheaffadelic
07-27-2016, 05:10 PM

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...

but it doesnt say yeti :jaw drop: Ill admit i have a yeti and chose it over others bc its a yeti thats it

Petzl88
07-27-2016, 05:11 PM
There is also canyon coolers, which beat yeti in a test. Either way the op, being a member for 3 years, should have known better. Some people just lack common sense I guess.

I will have to check out the Canyon coolers if they are cheaper than Yeti and better, then that could be very cool!

I have a Yeti insulated coffee cup but that is about it.

Jackal01
07-27-2016, 05:13 PM
I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either.

Ignorance of the rules is not a defense.

Hobolobo
07-27-2016, 05:26 PM

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....

This is why i read these threads!

catahoula
07-27-2016, 05:43 PM
I just did a Google search and it looks like the sell the Ozark coolers at Wal Mart? Do you have one and like it?

I actually picked up a thermos type to try first

catahoula
07-27-2016, 05:44 PM
About 8 bucks. Means more mod money for Jeep!

catahoula
07-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Yes at Wally World.

MR.Ty
07-28-2016, 12:54 AM

Lol You are a punk. You fucking broke the rules and pissed in Eddie's house but some how he and his forum are the fucking bad guys.

Go, run off to the forum of snakes and back stabbers. Thanks for showing us who you are. If you cannot stand people calling you out for breaking the rules you are not wanted here.

For the record you are not banned or even suspended.

JKbrick
07-28-2016, 12:59 AM
We active members know the rules. I read his post before anyone responded and my first thought was that shit won't fly, it's against the rules

Jackal01
07-28-2016, 01:04 AM
I find it astounding that people don't think about how much "they are out there". Maybe he just doesn't care. Unfucking real he's actually blaming WAL.

You were basically told you broke the fucking rules.

thardy
07-28-2016, 01:04 AM
Lol You are a punk. You fucking broke the rules and pissed in Eddie's house but some how he and his forum are the fucking bad guys.

Go, run off to the forum of snakes and back stabbers. Thanks for showing us who you are. If you cannot stand people calling you out for breaking the rules you are not wanted here.

For the record you are not banned or even suspended.

This is just sad. Had he owned up to it better, it all would have fallen by the way side. Then to go a post up about the butt hurt, just sad.

OverlanderJK
07-28-2016, 01:12 AM
What a loser. It's funny everyone who is commenting has had run ins here for doing stupid shit.

Best comment is the guy who buried his jeep in the swamp in Florida then claimed people vandalized it. The same retard who said his brothers quarter pounder broke off and was installed correctly then was called out and admitted it wasn't.

Ah, America. Where is trump?

cozdude
07-28-2016, 01:14 AM
Well I tried to be civil with him and be nice but fuck it. Way to be a douche adam and post up something like that on social media. Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-28-2016, 01:21 AM
I don't understand why people get so emotional about this shit. Just apologize for clearly breaking the rules and move on. Shit, that's what I did during my first week when I posted up something I shouldn't have...

thardy
07-28-2016, 01:27 AM
What a loser. It's funny everyone who is commenting has had run ins here for doing stupid shit.

Best comment is the guy who buried his jeep in the swamp in Florida then claimed people vandalized it. The same retard who said his brothers quarter pounder broke off and was installed correctly then was called out and admitted it wasn't.

Ah, America. Where is trump?

Well I tried to be civil with him and be nice but fuck it. Way to be a douche adam and post up something like that on social media. Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

It's amazing how many people out there think we actually care that they leave.

WJCO
07-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Wow that's fucked up. You get in trouble, you apologize and move on. Not that tough.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-28-2016, 01:43 AM
Wow that's fucked up. You get in trouble, you apologize and move on. Not that tough.

Yea and you were the one that called me out on my "no no" lol

Slavens
07-28-2016, 02:02 AM
Adam after reading your IG bro i can't believe how bad you manipulated the truth and play the victim. Like a battered wife who sleeps around just from dick to dick and in this case Forum to Forum. Club hoppers and Forum jumpers like you are why appreciate this group of guys so much more everyday. Your probably going to get so much D tonight from all your boyfriends chiming in over there about what losers we are and how we are all web wheelers mean time your pics if you flexing in a service bay...LOL Seriously i can't make this stuff up. Enjoy All the WAL retreads at your new forum.

DannyD
07-28-2016, 02:03 AM
I haven't even been a member here for a month and iv seen like 4 or 5 people make that same mistake you'd think even if you didn't read the rules at all it would be common sense that you can't do that stuff lol

HighwayTrout
07-28-2016, 02:11 AM
Ugh...

This came up on my search feed. So fucking embarrassing.

Irish JK
07-28-2016, 02:13 AM
Unreal.....

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-28-2016, 02:22 AM
What a drama queen.

Ddays
07-28-2016, 02:23 AM
Saw that on IG too. Funny how all the dickhead losers chime in when this shit goes down like "they're all losers over there" and "Eddies Minions" blah blah blah. And its usually dumbasses that got called out and left.

All this was over a stupid fucking cooler :thinking:

JAGS
07-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

Exactly. There is a forum and then there is group of friends. If someone spits in Eddie's face, I sure as hell will not go join their forum. Let alone post the same request for votes to Wayalife as was done in the "NorCal" one. Just BS.

CarolinaJK
07-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Lol those instagram posts really changed my outlook on him. At first I thought he just made a simple mistake. Now I realize he's just another drama queen.

MedixJK
07-28-2016, 02:31 AM
Well that escalated quick as fuck.

WJCO
07-28-2016, 02:38 AM

Truthfully dude, I don't even remember it, I'm sure I could look it up but it doesn't even matter, which was my point exactly. You've been an active contributor here in the short time you've been here. So whatever it was, we've both moved on. The op got called out. What he did from there we a bunch of shit and to make WAL look like the bad guys is fricken dishonest.

caminton
07-28-2016, 02:43 AM

WJCO called me out on my first mistake too. He wasn't an ass. He just said "Hey, you can't do that. It's against the rules."
I apologized. Guess what? No one hates me! Because I'm not an asshat and I didn't run around talking shit behind everyone's back. Adam's a punk and this thread is stupid. Good riddance.
And that's coming from me, a pretty new member that still doesn't fit all the way in.

benatc1
07-28-2016, 02:45 AM
I mean honestly if this ass clown "didn't know the rules" he sure as hell got butt hurt really fast and left pretty fast on his own- which I don't think anyone gives a shit about- seems like he was looking for a dramatic exit so he could look cool and tell all his boys how awful everyone here is and just how bad he thinks this place is..

JAGS
07-28-2016, 02:45 AM
What guy brags about having an Urinary Tract Infection anyways.

Though appropriate as those pretty much infect Pussies.

C - U - Next Tuesday UTI Adam.

Ddays
07-28-2016, 02:46 AM
Truthfully dude, I don't even remember it, I'm sure I could look it up but it doesn't even matter, which was my point exactly. You've been an active contributor here in the short time you've been here. So whatever it was, we've both moved on. The op got called out. What he did from there we a bunch of shit and to make WAL look like the bad guys is fricken dishonest.

Truth is, almost everyone here has stepped in it once or twice. If you get called out and you're wrong admit it & move on. We all have to deal with fucktards in our daily lives. No one needs it here too.

benatc1
07-28-2016, 02:49 AM
Truth is, almost everyone here has stepped in it once or twice. If you get called out and you're wrong admit it & move on. We all have to deal with fucktards in our daily lives. No one needs it here too.

true, I've been there a long time ago, just man up and do what's right- unless you are going with the wrong intentions it's simple to just move forward and be part of this awesome place.

WJCO
07-28-2016, 02:50 AM

Ddays
07-28-2016, 02:50 AM
I mean honestly if this ass clown "didn't know the rules"

He's been a member since 2013 and has (had) 800 something posts. He knew the rules. He just didn't want to fess up he stepped in it. If his second post was "Hey Coz, I fucked up I'm sorry" we all wouldn't be on this stupid thread

Ddays
07-28-2016, 02:52 AM

Hahaha...everyone go stuff the ballot for Red2rok - he's winning I think!

benatc1
07-28-2016, 02:55 AM
He's been a member since 2013 and has (had) 800 something posts. He knew the rules. He just didn't want to fess up he stepped in it. If his second post was "Hey Coz, I fucked up I'm sorry" we all wouldn't be on this stupid thread

No question, he had bad intentions. there is no way that over the years he missed all the threads that went this way or even the ones that are only 4 posts where people fucked up, apologized and moved on.

10frank9
07-28-2016, 02:56 AM
What a fucking savage. People nowadays lack simple accountability.

Adam Arvizu you're a Pussy. What is "basically banned" anyways?

CarolinaJK
07-28-2016, 03:09 AM
Hahaha...everyone go stuff the ballot for Red2rok - he's winning I think!

Lol I would if I knew where this "contest" was

Slavens
07-28-2016, 03:10 AM
What a fucking savage. People nowadays lack simple accountability.

Adam Arvizu you're a Pussy. What is "basically banned" anyways?

Its like when he had sex with another man and said " it basically rape" but later confessed that it was consentual.

MTG
07-28-2016, 03:15 AM
So I don't have Facebook and have no plans to join anytime soon, or ever really. But I am curious how many of you with Facebook accounts have gone and voted for "the other" guy? :idontknow::cheesy:

TennJK
07-28-2016, 03:18 AM
So I don't have Facebook and have no plans to join anytime soon, or ever really. But I am curious how many of you with Facebook accounts have gone and voted for "the other" guy? :idontknow::cheesy:

Thought about it. Just for fun. Probably will tomorrow if we are being honest.

2nd.gunman
07-28-2016, 03:33 AM
new member that still doesn't fit all the way in.

Jesus!

Petzl88
07-28-2016, 03:56 AM
Adam after reading your IG bro i can't believe how bad you manipulated the truth and play the victim. Like a battered wife who sleeps around just from dick to dick and in this case Forum to Forum. Club hoppers and Forum jumpers like you are why appreciate this group of guys so much more everyday. Your probably going to get so much D tonight from all your boyfriends chiming in over there about what losers we are and how we are all web wheelers mean time your pics if you flexing in a service bay...LOL Seriously i can't make this stuff up. Enjoy All the WAL retreads at your new forum.

Its like when he had sex with another man and said " it basically rape" but later confessed that it was consentual.

Nice analogies.

caminton
07-28-2016, 04:10 AM
Jesus!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] didn't even think about that. Oops

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
07-28-2016, 04:46 AM
Answered my own question

Strike Force Zebra
07-28-2016, 05:57 AM
What guy brags about having an Urinary Tract Infection anyways.

Though appropriate as those pretty much infect Pussies.

C - U - Next Tuesday UTI Adam.

Adam....it really was a shitty thing to do!! And to react that way? Really???

JAGS, you said a mouthful here... In fact, I spit my drink out laughing!!!!

wayoflife
07-28-2016, 01:40 PM
LOL!! Guess I'm late to the party. Went offline for the better part of the day yesterday so that I could spend it with family from out of town. Is it really so much to hope that a grown man in today's day and age could just own up to the fact that they did something completely douchey, without making lame ass excuses and just APOLOGIZE???? I mean really, that's all it would have taken for all this to be water under the bridge but no, this loser had to go on and on about how he's recommended and stood up for this forum and how he's been so helpful. Of course, he's now going around on the internet telling people how he was wrong not to listed to all the smack talk and how he's "basically banned" from here? :naw:

wayoflife
07-28-2016, 01:43 PM
BTW, here's a perfect example of how things could have played out. As you can see, the member in question made a simple mistake, owned up to it, made no excuses, apologized and even edited his own post to remove any mention of the FB page he was promoting.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38569-A-Great-Lakes-Jeep

Imagine that...

DWiggles
07-28-2016, 01:51 PM
:shock: :eek: always disappointing to see this kind of shit unfold from a semi-regular... one would think it was unspoken, obvious, and clear. you do not stab friends in the back. period... :idontknow: :naw:

Crystaliner
07-28-2016, 01:57 PM

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Dennys

Classic...straight to the point and easy to follow.

notnalc68
07-28-2016, 02:00 PM
BTW, here's a perfect example of how things could have played out. As you can see, the member in question made a simple mistake, owned up to it, made no excuses, apologized and even edited his own post to remove any mention of the FB page he was promoting.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38569-A-Great-Lakes-Jeep

Imagine that...

All there is to it. Rules are there for a reason. If I break one, I want to be told, so I can correct the error.

bonedaddy
07-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Ugh...

This came up on my search feed. So fucking embarrassing.

Seriously, it's a fucken sticker, just peel of off!

TRLJNKY
07-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Holy crap this exploded lol

mcpuck
07-28-2016, 02:30 PM
https://www.facebook.com/adam.arvizo/posts/10154409858913966:0

He posted a video of Facebook and Instagram of him buffing off his WAYALIFE decals! People in that thread were talking trash on WAYALIFE. He sent me a PM on fb last night saying he hopes his fallout doesn't come between us. Strange because I don't think I've ever met him personally.
This morning after I saw his fb post I think he blocked me because I can't get back on his thread.
The link above was what I copied before he blocked me. Not sure if you can get it to open but it is telling of the people he hangs with.

piginajeep
07-28-2016, 02:35 PM
It's the Internet, let's get all butthurt over it.

HighwayTrout
07-28-2016, 02:37 PM

He posted a video of Facebook and Instagram of him buffing off his WAYALIFE decals! People in that thread were talking trash on WAYALIFE. He sent me a PM on fb last night saying he hopes his fallout doesn't come between us. Strange because I don't think I've ever met him personally.
This morning after I saw his fb post I think he blocked me because I can't get back on his thread.
The link above was what I copied before he blocked me. Not sure if you can get it to open but it is telling of the people he hangs with.

Maybe because I don't have a Facebook but this is what the link is doing.

And same here. When I first came across his Instagram post I scrolled through all the douche bags crying the same nonsense. Bunch of ignorant fucks cheering him on.

Sheaffadelic
07-28-2016, 02:41 PM
i love how he calls it a "falling out" like he just broke up with his boyfriend.... maybe thats why hes mentally and physically butt hurt :yup:

rinkishjk
07-28-2016, 02:44 PM
What trail jk had posted has been deleted. Probably because it was the truth.

cozdude
07-28-2016, 02:46 PM
What trail jk had posted has been deleted. Probably because it was the truth.

What did she post? I have been blocked so can't see anything

rinkishjk
07-28-2016, 02:49 PM
What did she post? I have been blocked so can't see anything

Dam I knew I should have taken a pic. She stated about how a member here for 3+ years with friendships and friends to lean on could do something like this, and then gets called out and has the balls to put this on Instagram. That's not word for word but it's what I mostly remember reading. It was the only post like that vs bashing posts, etc.

Kyle7R
07-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Did this asshat really use an eraser wheel to remove a sticker?

WJCO
07-28-2016, 03:14 PM
So, let me get this straight......if a member parts ways here, taking the time to set up a video camera to film you removing your stickers and then crying like a baby to your new 'friends' on social media about your feelings.....is not the correct way to handle this situation? :idontknow:

I ask because I have 3 kids under 5 right now and I'm trying to teach them how to handle real world situations in a mature grown-up way. Looks like I've been doing it wrong.......

wayoflife
07-28-2016, 03:26 PM

LOL! Thanks for sending me the screen shot of me with the Hitler hair lip. Funny how this loser is blocking anyone who chimes in with the truth but I'm somehow the nazi for "basically banning" him - whatever that means.

JAGS
07-28-2016, 03:27 PM
So, let me get this straight......if a member parts ways here, taking the time to set up a video camera to film you removing your stickers and then crying like a baby to your new 'friends' on social media about your feelings.....is not the correct way to handle this situation? :idontknow:

I ask because I have 3 kids under 5 right now and I'm trying to teach them how to handle real world situations in a mature grown-up way. Looks like I've been doing it wrong.......

Yup. We as parents are doing it all wrong.

This douche is probably still breast feeding. Clearly never taught how to man the fuck up.

mcpuck
07-28-2016, 03:30 PM
That mustache looks great on you! This is from utiadam's Facebook post. It is telling of your relationship when your wife demands you share a Facebook account!

NevadaZielmeister
07-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Did this asshat really use an eraser wheel to remove a sticker?

I was wondering I was the only one who thought that was a strange way to remove a sticker. My guess is he did it for dramatic effect, thereby confirming his status as a drama queen.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 03:40 PM
I was wondering I was the only one who thought that was a strange way to remove a sticker. My guess is he did it for dramatic effect, thereby confirming his status as a drama queen.

He had to make a tool because he's such a forum hopper he blows through stickers at wholesale rates.. Probably broke a nail last time

Sheaffadelic
07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
He had to make a tool because he's such a forum hopper he blows through stickers at wholesale rates.. Probably broke a nail last time

i will admit they are god awful to take off :cheesy:

Kyle7R
07-28-2016, 03:43 PM
i will admit they are god awful to take off :cheesy:

Goo gone is your friend.

Trail JK
07-28-2016, 03:45 PM
Adam- why did you delete my post on IG? That's lame. Here's the thing... you've been about self promotion & popularity contest for a while now. This is the reason why you're following over 4000 people on IG and post up the video you did and the same reason why you keep coming back to the thread to read everything. As I said in my comment before you deleted it what you're doing is a completely douche bag move. Still you're looking for the popularity as you give the big fuck you while trying to seem like a bigger guy than you are. It is fitting that you leave Wayalife because you completely missed the point and don't deserve to be here. If you gave a shit about the friendships you made you would've handled yourself differently. Here's the dig... you're never going to find what you're looking for. Your numbers will never be high enough and your popularity will be forgotten.

Sharkey
07-28-2016, 03:51 PM
^^ I saw your post on IG last night...well done. :clap2: I also saw that he deleted it. Funny how that works, isn't it? Here we keep everything up so people can make up their own minds. This tool complains and then doesn't even allow people to judge the facts for themselves.

JAGS
07-28-2016, 03:53 PM
It is telling of your relationship when your wife demands you share a Facebook account!

No shit! What is crazy is several asshats have these coed account. (East coast guy/gal come to mind) Wonder if they all use initials so folks know who is posting. Losers.

WJCO
07-28-2016, 03:59 PM

He should have used a plasma cutter.

Unbelieveable. Hopefully enough people will come over and see what really happened.

Mcpuck, if for some reason you ever go postal like this guy, don't use a buffing wheel on your WAL tattoo! Not good!

JAGS
07-28-2016, 04:03 PM
The facts here are this dude is exactly how TrailJK describe. An attention whore. With all the fallout and bullshit noted after the rubicon NorCal run ins, how could you build friendships on both sides. That's how I see this place. We are all friends. Some of us have met and others have not. But still friends via WAL.

If someone fucks with your friend, you don't hang out and see a movie with them. You participate in a forum, but you choose friends.

This guy is there pimping himself then posts some childish "removal" vid in yet another plea for attention.

You cannot make up the fact this UTI Adam guy is simply looking for love. From wherever and whomever he can get it. Hopefully his buddies have lots of cranberry juice for his burning vag.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Sorry I had to then I had to laugh because look who's on top chiming in..lol

thardy
07-28-2016, 04:21 PM

Ha! That's awesome!

Slavens
07-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Well he blocked me so that's that .

MR.Ty
07-28-2016, 04:39 PM
I see you online utiadam. I thought you were done with this place and were "basically banned"?

Ddays
07-28-2016, 04:40 PM
He misses us already!

WJCO
07-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Just for the record.

He must have just come back to clean out his desk. My bad.

JAGS
07-28-2016, 04:49 PM

Lol. Yeah, good company clearly.

Ddays
07-28-2016, 04:56 PM
Hey, wait a minute...I thought he was "basically banned"?

JAGS
07-28-2016, 05:29 PM
I see you online utiadam. I thought you were done with this place and were "basically banned"?

He misses us already!

Just for the record.

He must have just come back to clean out his desk. My bad.

Hey, wait a minute...I thought he was "basically banned"?

He came back. They ALWAYS come back. [emoji23][emoji23]

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Probably just trying to see where he last left off. I'm sure he's having trouble remembering what he "really posted" here vs. all the other BS that was sprayed across the other social media platforms to make WAL look bad.

WJCO
07-28-2016, 05:57 PM
Welcome back again! :standing wave:

benatc1
07-28-2016, 06:11 PM
clearly he thinks he's sneaking around everyone. but we're always watching...like many have said he loves the drama and attention

GregMort13
07-28-2016, 07:06 PM

Ill just leave this here [emoji23][emoji23]
What a coward

Sheaffadelic
07-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Il214845

I'll one up ya Greg [emoji23]

rinkishjk
07-28-2016, 07:23 PM

What a coward

More winners posting up! Lmao! Dudnutz offroad

thardy
07-28-2016, 07:32 PM

What a coward

Il214845

Wow! Here I was thinking he was actually somewhat decent. Guess I should share the t-shirt design I did for him with anyone that wants it.

jkwebbie
07-28-2016, 07:49 PM
Wow! Here I was thinking he was actually somewhat decent. Guess I should share the t-shirt design I did for him with anyone that wants it.

Haha he's an idiot. I met him at Jeep beach and he was a dick lol

thardy
07-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Haha he's an idiot. I met him at Jeep beach and he was a dick lol

Not surprising. He seemed alright when was just starting out and had the 2dr.

MR.Ty
07-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Il214845

Say it ain't so? The d-bag who was "borrowing" Eddie and Cindy's JK design last year has thinks that it is a cult. Go fucking figure.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Today I learned I'm not ready for the internet..lol. Seriously when I read this shit and see this stuff posted disrespecting my friends and our group my blood fuuuuuuckin boils. This jk America clown and I will cross paths one day. These clowns...seriously

jkwebbie
07-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Not surprising. He seemed alright when was just starting out and had the 2dr.

I mean hes running 40s on stock axles....Dana 30 front....he's an idiot

thardy
07-28-2016, 08:33 PM
This jk America clown and I will cross paths one day. These clowns...seriously

I've never seen him actually post any pics of him wheeling the new jeep, so you wont see him on the trail! [emoji23]

I mean hes running 40s on stock axles....Dana 30 front....he's an idiot

That's because he hasn't found anyone to give him a set of axles.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Ok. I'm done now but seriously i almost spilled my beer I was so mad..lol

Crystaliner
07-28-2016, 09:02 PM

Beer....Did you start early?????

thardy
07-28-2016, 09:07 PM

I'm really looking forward to getting to my personal phone at home so I can start unfollowing some of these jack wagons.

mcpuck
07-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Mcpuck, if for some reason you ever go postal like this guy, don't use a buffing wheel on your WAL tattoo! Not good!

Don't need to worry about that. I am a true pal and would never do anything to hurt all of my dear friends. Eddie and Cindy have been way better to Lori and I than we ever deserve and the most memorable times in my life have been spent with my WAYALIFE family.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 09:53 PM

I'm at a bar already Darren- Gotta get my game face on :)

TennJK
07-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Don't need to worry about that. I am a true pal and would never do anything to hurt all of my dear friends. Eddie and Cindy have been way better to Lori and I than we ever deserve and the most memorable times in my life have been spent with my WAYALIFE family.

Okay now I need to see the tattoo. That sounds bad ass

thardy
07-28-2016, 10:01 PM
I'm at a bar already Darren- Gotta get my game face on :)

I like the way you think sir!

thardy
07-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Okay now I need to see the tattoo. That sounds bad ass

It's in the tattoo thread somewhere.

sipafz
07-28-2016, 10:03 PM
Wow, I can't believe that a grown man (Utiadam) would act this way over something so stupid. He has a serious character flaw!

Slavens
07-28-2016, 10:12 PM
I like the way you think sir!

#lifegoals

WJCO
07-28-2016, 10:28 PM

Early??? You mean late.

Slavens
07-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Awwww I made new friends

thardy
07-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Awwww I made new friends

Nice! Even I got brought into it.

wayoflife
07-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Unlike some losers who spend all their time posting silliness on Instagram and think it's some kind of a job, Cindy and I spent the day wheeling and didn't get back in until late last night. Needless to say, I'm just catching up to all this now. That being said, I just moved all the jk_jeepsofamerica posts into his own thread to help keep things organized and you can now see them here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38637-jk_jeepsofamerica-shows-how-to-properly-remove-quot-gayoflife-quot-decals

scrhino
08-02-2016, 12:29 AM
I see he's still hanging around.

MedixJK
08-02-2016, 01:52 AM

I saw that. Guess hes having a hard time letting go. Publicly buffing the decal off just isnt closure enough.

jagrubb99
08-02-2016, 02:14 AM

Wasnt he "basically banned" though???

notnalc68
08-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Wasnt he "basically banned" though???

He banned himself

Grubbicon
08-02-2016, 02:21 AM
Looks like more people are posting the video lol.
https://instagram.com/p/BIlV0R5gAxx/

thardy
08-02-2016, 02:25 AM

Gotta love how the haters call us sheep, yet they'll follow anything they hear on the internet. :thinking:

Jimmypaget
08-02-2016, 02:41 AM
Gotta love how the haters call us sheep, yet they'll follow anything they hear on the internet. :thinking:

Right?!? Because we see something we like to we do the same thing we like. Baaa. We're sheep! Lol

OverlanderJK
08-02-2016, 02:54 AM

Funny how that page clearly stole a trademarked logo of Wayalife and used it as his profile picture but then hates on them at the same time.

Another Hillary supporter.

WJCO
08-02-2016, 03:19 AM

This group of people here are probably the most independent and non-comforming people I've ever seen. Far from sheep. The irony and hypocrisy in the haters' posts is mind blowing.

Just got my UTIadam sticker in the mail. "Buffing off" video will be posted soon. That's how I deal with my butthurtness.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
08-02-2016, 03:31 AM
It still absolutely blows my mind that this dude posted a video online buffering out a forum sticker from his jeep, just for attention. What a queen petty ass.

mudmobeeler
08-02-2016, 02:16 PM
It still absolutely blows my mind that this dude posted a video online buffering out a forum sticker from his jeep, just for attention. What a queen petty ass.

That's the problem with today's society. They think everything should be a picture or a video and posted on the internet.

Thegreenmachine12
04-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Look what I found at EJS

I knew I remembered that name from somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

longarmwj
04-16-2019, 05:36 PM
Itís a good looking jeep. Shame the guy behind the wheel is a turd muffin

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

bhaner
04-16-2019, 07:11 PM
But... Did he win the cooler? :cheesy:

cozdude
04-16-2019, 08:04 PM
What a blast from the past. Such a loser

Sharkey
04-16-2019, 08:20 PM
Why someone would advertise they have a Urinary Tract Infection is beyond me.

longarmwj
04-16-2019, 09:18 PM
Why someone would advertise they have a Urinary Tract Infection is beyond me.

It took me way longer then it should have to understand that joke

MSJKU11
04-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Why someone would advertise they have a Urinary Tract Infection is beyond me.Lol that's funny right there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jsouder53
04-17-2019, 02:43 AM
Urinary Tract Infection
Just read through this entire thread [emoji23] right from the start I was thinking the same thing lol

joecoool2003
05-01-2019, 03:35 AM
Isnt this his jeep right here in this video?

OverlanderJK
05-01-2019, 03:41 AM
Isnt this his jeep right here in this video?

Thatís your first post in 10 months? :thinking: that?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

joecoool2003
05-01-2019, 03:48 AM
Thatís your first post in 10 months? :thinking: that?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

So?.... just was scrolling through stuff and saw this and happened to watch that video today

longarmwj
05-01-2019, 04:19 AM
So?.... just was scrolling through stuff and saw this and happened to watch that video today

Notice how thatís also the ONLY footage of his Jeep also.....

joecoool2003
05-01-2019, 04:36 AM
Notice how thatís also the ONLY footage of his Jeep also.....

Lol it was just a observation..... I saw the pics of his jeep a page ago, noticed it in the video lol .... never said he had a huge roll or anything