Can I fit a 35 on stock rim?

Shad0w

I have the stock Sahara wheel and I'm buying a 2.5" teraflex with a 1" body lift, to accommodate a 35" BF Goodrich mud terrain tire. My question is am I going to have to get another set of wheels or can I use the stock ones? If I need a new set what dimensions do the wheels need to be? I'm terrible with the wheel and tire stuff. Thanks!

RockyJk

As long as you don't go over 12.5 wide you can run the 35s on your stock wheels

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Most 35's come in a 12.50 width and as mentioned, 1.5" wheel spacers will be needed to run them on factory wheels which have 6.25" of back spacing.

JAGS

Hooked
Most 35's come in a 12.50 width and as mentioned, 1.5" wheel spacers will be needed to run them on factory wheels which have 6.25" of back spacing.

I was wondering this same question. What's a great set (or all the same)?

I sometimes see used for sale, but never know if that is a decent brand or a good deal. :thinking:

Shad0w

Thanks for your help, and all of you guys. This was exactly the response I was looking for. And to wayalife, I came across the Rubicat video yesterday. It is the sweetest rig that I've ever seen! It's awesome. To everyone reading this, if you haven't seen the video I strongly encourage you to watch it.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for your help, and all of you guys. This was exactly the response I was looking for. And to wayalife, I came across the Rubicat video yesterday. It is the sweetest rig that I've ever seen! It's awesome. To everyone reading this, if you haven't seen the video I strongly encourage you to watch it.

You must not have seen Moby in action yet. :crazyeyes: Welcome to the forum, this is only the beginning. :standing wave:

Shad0w

You must not have seen Moby in action yet. :crazyeyes: Welcome to the forum, this is only the beginning. :standing wave:

Oh boy. I can't wait to go explore the forum some more and see some more stuff! What I've seen its all been great!

bl17z90

Yeah Rubicat is awesome but Moby is just plain epic.

Check out the Moab videos all of the members of Project JK have built awesome rigs.:thumb:

Top Bottom