What did you do today?

jesse3638

Hooked
Went to work and worked on finishing up the new bracket I was making so I could take the airhorn off my old engine and put it on my new one.

Napalm

Actually worked on the Jeep!
Cleaned up my new 35s
Stripped her naked and cleaned the inside!
Made some more trip prep for my Amazon trip Friday.

Jegar

After 25 years, my husband finally gave me a second chance and let me practice drive his new Dodge Ram and a 30' gooseneck flatbed trailer!!!!!! (My truck-driving/hauling privileges had been revoked when I pushed an old lady of the road during a lane change, while driving a moving van. "But.....did anyone die??????????). Hopefully, if I can get full privileges re-instated, I can plan even more Jeep trips :)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
After 25 years, my husband finally gave me a second chance and let me practice drive his new Dodge Ram and a 30' gooseneck flatbed trailer!!!!!! (My truck-driving/hauling privileges had been revoked when I pushed an old lady of the road during a lane change, while driving a moving van. "But.....did anyone die??????????). Hopefully, if I can get full privileges re-instated, I can plan even more Jeep trips :)

Lol.. Good luck

DannyD

Let us know when you going out so we can stay off the road lol... Just kidding good luck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom