Wiring Clean Up.

If you have any questions about the Trail Rocker, don't hesitate to shoot us a PM or call our tech line at 1-800-423-9696!

A few highlights:
- The Trail Rocker allows you to wire accessories entirely independent of your factory wiring.
- We provide all new TXL output wiring that you run to your accessories. SOME (not all) accessories come with a much cheaper/lower grade wire.
- All terminals are machine crimped, and the box is sealed, meaning you will have a durable connection without worry of corrosion or things coming loose on a circuit board.
- Everything is made in the USA, right here in Fort Worth. :)

danco3636

If you have any questions about the Trail Rocker, don't hesitate to shoot us a PM or call our tech line at 1-800-423-9696!

A few highlights:
- The Trail Rocker allows you to wire accessories entirely independent of your factory wiring.
- We provide all new TXL output wiring that you run to your accessories. SOME (not all) accessories come with a much cheaper/lower grade wire.
- All terminals are machine crimped, and the box is sealed, meaning you will have a durable connection without worry of corrosion or things coming loose on a circuit board.
- Everything is made in the USA, right here in Fort Worth. :)

Thanks for the info. Looks like I will be going this route.

One big selling point
"Everything is made in the USA, right here in Fort Worth".

Will have my local shop order it up and install.

I like to do business with company's that have great customer service and replays to things. Good to see you on here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom