Evo bolt on coilovers + currie antirocks

... I had a quick question?..I just bought the bolt on coilovers kit.... I have currie antirocks on the front and rear...should I use the provided links that evo sent or should I use the ones that came with the anti rocks...the evo one seem about a inch or two longer then the ones on the antirocks..thank you!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on how tall you set your coil overs to. If you end up high enough that your links can over extend, I would install the EVO links. But then, I doubt that would happen being that your Antirocks will limit your flex.

Depends on how tall you set your coil overs to. If you end up high enough that your links can over extend, I would install the EVO links. But then, I doubt that would happen being that your Antirocks will limit your flex.

Killer thanks for the quick reply, I was thinking of setting it for a 3.5-4 inch lift do you think that's high enough to justify the 2 inch longer ones? Wwed.. lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It started at 3.5 with added weight prob 2.5-3inch lol she's a pig

eh, you should be fine. As I said, your Antirock will limit your flex and I seriously doubt you could ever over extending your links especially if you're running about 3" of lift now.

So I got the fronts done, how did you all route you brake lines and speed sensor lines?did you attach them to anything?
And I noticed my speed bumps is almost touching the bumper stop extension?...
If anyone sees something wrong please let me know lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I got the fronts done, how did you all route you brake lines and speed sensor lines?did you attach them to anything?
And I noticed my speed bumps is almost touching the bumper stop extension?...
If anyone sees something wrong please let me know lol

Run them behind the coilover. Then use a small piece of tubing to help hold them off

This is a bad pic but it's the only one that shows the rubber tube I used to push them off the coilover
IMG_7071.jpg

Top Bottom