Newbie Lift Kit Help?

BigTex42

Can I run "Adams Driveshafts Heavy Duty Front and Rear" with the "EVO MFG double d pro suspension" ?? It says I need to have upgraded driveshafts from stock

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can I run "Adams Driveshafts Heavy Duty Front and Rear" with the "EVO MFG double d pro suspension" ?? It says I need to have upgraded driveshafts from stock

You definitely want to upgrade the front due to the amount of lift you'll have and how steep the shaft will sit at. If you have a 2-door, you definitely want to do the rear as well but if you have a 4-door, you can make the factory rear shaft work and for quite a while. No reason why you couldn't run an Adam's shaft but I would recommend that you get a 1350 and not a 1310. The only u-joint on a factory front shaft is a 1330 and a 1310 is a weaker joint.

1310s will work but they will be weaker than the stock drive shaft. 1350s will be stronger and therefore last longer. You are upgrading the shaft for clearance and angle issues not strength. So while you are paying for a new shaft you might as well get one that is stronger as well. That is why they are telling you to get a shaft with 1350s on it.

Top Bottom