2013 Crush JK 2dr

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Well it kills me to do it, but life catches up with you. Im out of work on disability, and two car payments and insurance is costing me like $1200 a month so unfortunately, its time for me to take a step back. I want to offer Crash up to the community because he's a good ride. I just need to take a step back into a TJ or something that i can cruise with no payments and liability to save some dollars. Hes a 2013 2 door, orange crush, auto trans, 55k, manual windows and locks. Ill post a link to my build thread so you can all get to know him.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36497-Building-of-Crash&highlight=Building+crash

Basically long story short, ill consider a trade for a TJ or LJ plus some cash to pay off what i still owe on him. We can work something out, i just need out from this guy unfortunately.

Heres the list:

-Evo Leveling kit with 18/59 4 door rear springs
-Rancho 5000Xs
-JKS brakeline extensions F&R
-Evo Cgussets and LCA skids
-Evo oil pan skid
-Trektop NX
-35"Mud Grapplers
-ATX Slabs
-Evo sliders and aluminum skins
-JW Speaker heads and tails
-Volant CAI
-Niles full width front bumper
-MileMarker 8k winch
-Dynomax preaxle dump exhaust (not installed)
Im sure I'm forgetting some little things like the mirror relocation brackets and what not

IMG_1481671878.511639.jpg

IMG_1481671893.396803.jpg

IMG_1481671940.408113.jpg

Plenty more pictures in the build thread.

23k obo

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Damn that sucks! Good luck with selling it. I'm sure it'll go quick!

Damn I'm sorry to here it. Glws.

Good luck with the sale, but I think you're asking price is a little high for a 2 door. I hope you get it though.

Damn Greg, sorry to hear that. GLWS. Wish I was in the market for another vehicle.

Shame to see you have to sell your Jeep. Good luck finding a buyer.

Sweet rig! Should sell quick!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you everyone. Ill still be around on the forum, it's just more logical for me in my situation to take a step down to a TJ or LJ. Me and my wife are on one income with a 6 month old daughter. I want to be able to have her do whatever she would want to so its time to free up some monthly funds. Im actually excited to take a step back and have an older rig as twisted as that sounds. No worries about dents or anything on the trail.

As for 25k being a little high, i can understand that. I had a dealership offer me a little less then that as a trade in so that was just my starting point. Realistically, ill let someone talk me down to 22ish

scull20

Ill put my feelers out there for you Greg. Hate to see the Jeep go, but life is certainly more important.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Still trying to sell this. Looking to help someone get into a newer jk, interested in trading for an older jk, tj, or Lj plus cash. Will work with buyer on this, getting rid of this would help me tremendously financially. Not looking to sell my shit to someone else, this jeep has been good to me. 20k obo

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
sorry about your position your in to have to sell your jeep [emoji53] but i do have a buddy who might be interested in your jeep he's been wanting the orange crush color too.

Top Bottom