Charity

WJCO

Meme King
Are there any WAYALIFE organized charity events?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not that I know of here on the forum. But it is against the rules to solicit traffic to them. From time to time, people come on and try to solicit them here. Some are for good causes, but at the same time, there's a charity for everything nowadays. One guy tried to start a gofundme to get a new Jeep, guess he got tired of saving up money :idontknow:

longarmwj

Not that I know of here on the forum. But it is against the rules to solicit traffic to them. From time to time, people come on and try to solicit them here. Some are for good causes, but at the same time, there's a charity for everything nowadays. One guy tried to start a gofundme to get a new Jeep, guess he got tired of saving up money :idontknow:

I'm guilty of this mistake :cheesy:

GraniteCrystal

I get that members shouldn't post outside charity events, but I think he was asking if there are any official WAYALIFE events. Ever thought about it Eddie?

Sent from my duck blind.
I've heard of Jeep clubs inviting kids with cancer out to rock crawl with them. That'd be cool. Nothing stopping any of us from organizing such a thing, just wouldn't be official.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Top Bottom