Evo sport cage

BroncoRubi

Who has one? Not much out there as far as pics... what makes it different than any other sport cage safety wise. I know it's nowhere close to a weld in just need more info.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's relatively new so there's not a crazy amount of info on the web yet, however, Mel has posted numerous pics and info on instagram about the cages. Just look up ORE there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Very nice cage, fits great, I hope and pray I never have to rely on it but it gives a lot of peace of mind.

My one gripe (I'm a creature comforts person) is that the dash bar completely renders the ambient light sensor useless so the car always thinks it night time and runs your lights constantly if you have them in Auto. I haven't had much time to figure out a solution but I too thrilled about that.

And I wish it had an integrated grab handle at least on the passenger side. But I can live without that.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Very nice cage, fits great, I hope and pray I never have to rely on it but it gives a lot of peace of mind.

My one gripe (I'm a creature comforts person) is that the dash bar completely renders the ambient light sensor useless so the car always thinks it night time and runs your lights constantly if you have them in Auto. I haven't had much time to figure out a solution but I too thrilled about that.

And I wish it had an integrated grab handle at least on the passenger side. But I can live without that.
Pics or your lying.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Pics or your lying.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would hate to get called out on the internet, especially this forum.... :rolleyes2:

31798650986_f0d8332174_b.jpg

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Its not my cup of tea, i actually like the look of the round bar rockhard style cages. Plus the grab handles are a big deal. You never realize how much you use them wheeling.

As for the sensor for the headlights, maybe suggest to evo to drill a few small holes or on just big enough to let light pass through to make it operate correctly, i wouldnt think that would affect the structural integrity too much. Other then that, i have nothing of value to contribute.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I'm sorry but the headlights possibly always being on bugs you?!? Really?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm sorry but yes, it does. I drive during the day where God willing the sun illuminates the earth.

Then darn those engineers that developed that creature comfort called daytime running lights to help other drivers see incoming traffic better even during the day. How dare they make headlights being on all the time a thing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would hate to get called out on the internet, especially this forum.... :rolleyes2:

You do know he was kidding, right?

Cage looks great. I like how you got it red too. The only thing I'd really want on it is grab handles.

tgoss

You do know he was kidding, right?

Cage looks great. I like how you got it red too. The only thing I'd really want on it is grab handles.

Of course, I hope you guys know I am too.

And thanks, I wish it had grab handles too.

Happy Holidays all :beer:

adamsnewone

It would be nice with integrated handles, but is it possible to use existing grabars for handles?? I'm looking into the cage eventually and it looks like they would still mount up.

Top Bottom