PDA

View Full Version : JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 02:56 PM
Three things everyone can learn from this thread:

1. Follow the rules.
2. Don't give Overlander a reason to repond. (Don't poke the bear!)
3. Eddie is a wordsmith...if you aren't very smart, you will get torn down line for line.

Seems pretty simple to me...must be why I've never been lit up...:cheesy:

All praise Eddie! Peace be upon him!

This Eddie guy sure is full of himself! JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous. WAYALIFE.... what a stupid name for a Jeep forum anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WJCO
12-31-2016, 03:01 PM
Welcome back from 2013. As "rediculous" as you claim this place is, you still felt the need to come here and post your rediculous bullshit here. Why don't you go back to your forum of choice then.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:02 PM
1. Move Post
2. Mobilize Eddie & Henchmen and attack!!!

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:07 PM
3. Change users picture to a dildo ✔️

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Welcome back from 2013. As "rediculous" as you claim this place is, you still felt the need to come here and post your rediculous bullshit here. Why don't you go back to your forum of choice then.

See in 2013 I realized how STUPID this forum was compared to legitimate forums. Unfortunately for humanity we still gotta see this stupid forum name pop up from time to time due to its absurdity.

Funny, apparently the first step while formulating a comeback is "1: Check date OP's last post". Here you go ✔️ checked it off for you.

WJCO
12-31-2016, 03:15 PM
See in 2013 I realized how STUPID this forum was compared to legitimate forums. Unfortunately for humanity we still gotta see this stupid forum name pop up from time to time due to its absurdity.

Funny, apparently the first step while formulating a comeback is "1: Check date OP's last post". Here you go ✔️ checked it off for you.

So if you don't like it here, just leave. Instead you chose to log back in and be a douchebag. Quite the logic there, cheif.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:15 PM

Clutch
12-31-2016, 03:17 PM
The I and E came after an H, so it was an honest mistake on WJCO's part.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:18 PM
So if you don't like it here, just leave. Instead you chose to log back in and be a douchebag. Quite the logic there, cheif.

i before e except after c.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:18 PM
The I and E came after an H, so it was an honest mistake on WJCO's part.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Hahaha [emoji23]. Clutch1981, member since 12/15 last post two weeks ago... he's clear! Post away!

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Hey before I go, seriously, can i get some assistance with putting a TruLoc locker in my front currie dana 30? Wanna lock her up tight while Im mall crawling!

OverlanderJK
12-31-2016, 03:24 PM

Legitimate forums? Like JKO? :cheesy:

That's why all you cocksuckers come over here to troll because your forum is so legit right? Go play in traffic fucktard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Legitimate forums? Like JKO? :cheesy:

That's why all you cocksuckers come over here to troll because your forum is so legit right? Go play in traffic fucktard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

I actually hardly ever go on JKO. My second least favorite, after only... you guessed it! Wayabeingafucktardintraffic

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:31 PM
The difference is between this forum where its apparently, Eddie, WJCOLMNOP and overhyped jk's opinion or the highway and other forums that allow individual freethinking. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves but... Its apparent you are not.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Thats too bad because with a catchy name like wayacatchynames the sky is the limit!

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:33 PM
Am i not banned yet?

WJCO
12-31-2016, 03:33 PM
Im embarrassed for even having a screen name associated with this site!

No one even knew who the fuck you were before this douchebag move of yours. But now they do, and you should be embarrassed.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:35 PM
Wayaembarrassingmyself Im not though.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:35 PM
You guys need to know its not cool how you treat people on this site.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Glad i got your attention. Wayabanmenow

WJCO
12-31-2016, 03:39 PM
Wow, your quite the live one today. Not your average jewelry manufacturer, that's for sure.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:41 PM
Im done. You guys can carry on obviously. Hope you reconsider how you treat people who choose to patronize your site though. Wayamakingjewelry!

cozdude
12-31-2016, 03:43 PM
Im done. You guys can carry on obviously. Hope you reconsider how you treat people who choose to patronize your site though. Wayamakingjewelry!

Aww don't leave! We loved seeing you post by yourself every 30 seconds :naw:

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:44 PM
Nah I'm out. Thanks for the entertainment. Happy Jeeping! Wayatreatingpeoplebetter

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 03:45 PM
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE. Glad to have you stop by to create the touch of love, right before our eyes.

The difference is between this forum where its apparently, Eddie, WJCOLMNOP and overhyped jk's opinion or the highway and other forums that allow individual freethinking. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves but... Its apparent you are not.

Clearly, the difference between this forum and the ones you choose to spend your time is that people here have opinions that differ from yours. Of course, freethinking individuals all think just like you. Shame on us for not spending any of our time on forums we don't like and just to stir the pot.

You guys need to know its not cool how you treat people on this site.

Right, because all the cool guys like you go on forums you hate and treat them the way you'd want to be treated.

SasquatchIsReal
12-31-2016, 03:47 PM
Admittedly, this is a pretty hostile forum. It's really only a few people who actively engage in sending threads sideways, but because of the group think going on the behavior is very heartily supported and defended.

Regardless, your post here does nothing at all to better the situation, and only serves as a breeding ground for those to continue to practice the damaging behavior. Honestly, a little insight into why you felt the need would be helpful.

A little bit of self control before popping off negativity can go a long way to building understanding and making members feel comfortable posting and learning and growing, you're post here simply reinforces the same behavior that you decry.

All too often, someone makes a post that for whatever reason gets interpreted in a negative way, and yes the mentality is to unleash the Kraken per se.

I'm continuing to hang on because there is some legitimately good content here, and I believe with some effort, the community could reshape itself into something pretty inspiring, but I have to admit that there are times when I'm really morally torn, sometimes the bullying is pretty offensive, etc.. the post title changing, the changing of the icon to dildos.. that's all childish stuff...

Ugghh.. I didn't mean to get drawn into this... just wanted to say.. yeah it can be pretty crappy at times around here, and your post is at least a reminder of the issue rather than igorning it, but you could have turned the effort into something more useful.

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 03:49 PM
You did an outstanding job of making yourself look like a ass. Congratulations.

TrainWreck618
12-31-2016, 03:49 PM
Admittedly, this is a pretty hostile forum. It's really only a few people who actively engage in sending threads sideways, but because of the group think going on the behavior is very heartily supported and defended.

Regardless, your post here does nothing at all to better the situation, and only serves as a breeding ground for those to continue to practice the damaging behavior. Honestly, a little insight into why you felt the need would be helpful.

A little bit of self control before popping off negativity can go a long way to building understanding and making members feel comfortable posting and learning and growing, you're post here simply reinforces the same behavior that you decry.

All too often, someone makes a post that for whatever reason gets interpreted in a negative way, and yes the mentality is to unleash the Kraken per se.

I'm continuing to hang on because there is some legitimately good content here, and I believe with some effort, the community could reshape itself into something pretty inspiring, but I have to admit that there are times when I'm really morally torn, sometimes the bullying is pretty offensive, etc.. the post title changing, the changing of the icon to dildos.. that's all childish stuff...

Ugghh.. I didn't mean to get drawn into this... just wanted to say.. yeah it can be pretty crappy at times around here, and your post is at least a reminder of the issue rather than igorning it, but you could have turned the effort into something more useful.

Get bent..

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:51 PM
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE. Glad to have you stop by to create the touch of love, right before our eyes.

Clearly, the difference between this forum and the ones you choose to spend your time is that people here have opinions that differ from yours. Of course, freethinking individuals all think just like you. Shame on us for not going on forums we don't like just to be a troll.

Right, because all the cool guys like you go on forums you hate and treat them the way you'd want to be treated.

Honestly. Your reputation is its your way or the highway, and thats unfortunate.

I didnt come only to troll. I read a few threads on here and you guys are ruthless. Its kind of ridiculous.

Just so you know Mr Eddie... one of your guys put the dildo as my avatar. I think it was WJCOLMNOP but I don't care.

Wayastayingclassy

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:54 PM
You did an outstanding job of making yourself look like a ass. Congratulations.

Thanks!

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 03:55 PM

My advice to you is to keep scrolling, past these threads. This forum in deliberately trolled often, I guess because other forums are dull.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 03:55 PM
But seriously. A moment of self reflection. Maybe in 2017 you guys can not be so critical of people.. It could only help this forum grow.

SasquatchIsReal
12-31-2016, 04:00 PM
My advice to you is to keep scrolling, past these threads. This forum in deliberately trolled often, I guess because other forums are dull.

I hear what you are saying, but change the policy then. Don't allow that kind of thing distract the community. Put some rules in place that don't allow bullying and trolling behavior. There are enough moderators here that quickly engage in the threads, they could easily throw out the warning that the thread will get closed rather than the negative comment.

True, alot of it is trolls.. and I see that and it's pretty easy to look beyond that.. but alot of it is just innocent stuff that somebody doesn't agree with, and they receive immediate grief.

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Nah I'm out. Thanks for the entertainment. Happy Jeeping! Wayatreatingpeoplebetter

Thanks for leading by example. I now know that to treating people better means to purposefully go on forums that I don't like and treat people just like you.

Honestly. Your reputation is its your way or the highway, and thats unfortunate.

Imagine that, everyone is entitled to their opinion except for me and on my own forum.

I didnt come only to troll. I read a few threads on here and you guys are ruthless. Its kind of ridiculous.

Funny, most people I know simply change the channel, go to a different church, vote for a different political party or visit a different website when they come across rhetoric they don't like. How ridiculous of them.

Just so you know Mr Eddie... one of your guys put the dildo as my avatar. I think it was WJCOLMNOP but I don't care.

Yeah, I see that and see that you cared enough to bring it up.

Wayastayingclassy

I guess that's one way to look at it. Me, I see it more a way to get what you've been dishing out. But hey, that's just me.

2nd.gunman
12-31-2016, 04:03 PM
Fuck man are you having a hard time over the holidays? You're really looking for some attention tonight but no one here really gives a shit about your problems.

longarmwj
12-31-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm going to assume the UL in your user name stands for "Urethra Licker" with the "13" indicating how many you've licked? :idontknow:

MR.Ty
Fucking East Coasters.

Ddays
:cheesy: at this guy

Hey WJCO, that dildo is WAY too big for this dick with ears. It should be a tiny little dick avatar

Ddays
12-31-2016, 04:08 PM
Fucking East Coasters.

Goddam Virginia guys....;)

notnalc68
I hear what you are saying, but change the policy then. Don't allow that kind of thing distract the community. Put some rules in place that don't allow bullying and trolling behavior. There are enough moderators here that quickly engage in the threads, they could easily throw out the warning that the thread will get closed rather than the negative comment.

True, alot of it is trolls.. and I see that and it's pretty easy to look beyond that.. but alot of it is just innocent stuff that somebody doesn't agree with, and they receive immediate grief.

A disagreement on the internet is no reason for a person to lose their mind. It's the internet. This forum may not be for you, I don't know. We'll let you make that choice.

wayoflife
But seriously. A moment of self reflection. Maybe in 2017 you guys can not be so critical of people.. It could only help this forum grow.

You assume that this forum is some kind of popularity contest. Unlike the nameless and faceless multi-million dollar mega corporations that run most of the big forums out there today, I created this forum for myself. It is my home on the internet and I pay for it to exist and allow guys like you to use for free. Don't like the opinions I have or the things I have to say - don't have to be here. It really is as simple as that.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:09 PM
Eddie. You sir are the king of the multi quote thats for sure. I guess this was for nothing... if you're going to continue to be so judgmental because its your site... you're going to turn a lot of people off.

For some reason even I don't understand... this was meant to be a little jab, a little comedy but also a little hard truth about the perception of your forum. All I am seeing is its my site ill do whatever i want... I guess I've wasted everyones time then if you wont take any of this into consideration. Im sure you all are great people, most jeepers are, but you sure don't come off as it on here.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:11 PM
You assume that this forum is some kind of popularity contest. Unlike the nameless and faceless multi-million dollar mega corporations that run most of the big forums out there today, I created this forum for myself. It is my home on the internet and I pay for it to exist and allow guys like you to use for free. Don't like the opinions I have or the things I have to say - don't have to be here. It really is as simple as that.

I dont want to be here. How do delete my profile? Im gonna keep the dildo avatar though... wayastayingclassy

longarmwj
12-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Eddie. You sir are the king of the multi quote thats for sure. I guess this was for nothing... if you're going to continue to be so judgmental because its your site... you're going to turn a lot of people off.

For some reason even I don't understand... this was meant to be a little jab, a little comedy but also a little hard truth about the perception of your forum. All I am seeing is its my site ill do whatever i want... I guess I've wasted everyones time then if you wont take any of this into consideration. Im sure you all are great people, most jeepers are, but you sure don't come off as it on here.

Isn't that the point of owning a website? To do what you want with it?

Go back to licking Urethra

Trail JK
12-31-2016, 04:12 PM

Now that you've "self sacrificed" on this dudes thread whom I would liken to a streaker running across a football field you do realize that the thread is listed in the INFIRMARY area. So if it's bothers you that much you could just stay away from these threads. Just a thought.

highoctane
12-31-2016, 04:15 PM
Fucking East Coasters.

People drinking the water at Rausch Creek again.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:16 PM
Isn't that the point of owning a website? To do what you want with it?

Go back to licking Urethra

So this forum is like those restaurants where the wait staff are complete assholes? Because thats their schtick? Ahh ok! Now I get it! Well then people should know that! People that go to those restaurants know what they're getting into.

Howd you know I was licking Urethra? .

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 04:16 PM
I dont want to be here. How do delete my profile? Im gonna keep the dildo avatar though... wayastayingclassy

The little green dot by your dildo, means you are still here.

You leave by logging out.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:18 PM
The little green dot by your dildo, means you are still here.

You leave by logging out.

That doesn't delete my profile, completely.

MR.Ty
12-31-2016, 04:20 PM
Goddam Virginia guys....;)

You are welcome. [emoji144]

People drinking the water at Rausch Creek again.

Right?! Is there some annual event that I don't know about?

highoctane
12-31-2016, 04:21 PM
That doesn't delete my profile, completely.

Profiles don't get deleted, kjeeper and the other jko'ers should've told you that before they sent you.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:22 PM
I dont spend enough time on JKO to even know who kjeeper is. More of a wranglerforum guy myself

notnalc68
He wants to be banned, because I guess they give our merit badges or decals for that.

RenegadeUL13
How do i get banned then?

longarmwj
I dont spend enough time on JKO to even know who kjeeper is. More of a wranglerforum guy myself

Good! Make Wayalife another forum you don't spend much time on.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:23 PM
I want my screen name off the books. Is their a manager I can talk to?

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Good! Make Wayalife another forum you don't spend much time on.

Im trying to

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Admittedly, this is a pretty hostile forum.

You're the one who's chosing to be here.

It's really only a few people who actively engage in sending threads sideways, but because of the group think going on the behavior is very heartily supported and defended.

I realize this may be difficult for you to understand but, "the group thing going on" is called "friends" and god forbid that friends actually stick up for each other.

In other words, people should be dishonest about how they really feel and be fake to others so not to make anyone upset. Sorry, I actually kind of like honesty and people saying what they really think even with this guy.

I'm continuing to hang on because there is some legitimately good content here, and I believe with some effort, the community could reshape itself into something pretty inspiring

Oh god, sure I hope not.

but I have to admit that there are times when I'm really morally torn, sometimes the bullying is pretty offensive, etc.. the post title changing, the changing of the icon to dildos.. that's all childish stuff...

Clearly, not everyone chooses to be as mature as you but a mature adult, you do have the ability to choose what you want to see. Just sayin

Right, like preach at everyone about how this forum should be made in your own self-righteous image :yup:

I hear what you are saying, but change the policy then. Don't allow that kind of thing distract the community.

I hear what you're saying but then, DON'T visit The 8th Slot or the Infirmary. Both are specific sub-forums made for the kind of distraction you find so distasteful. When threads go sideways, the portions of it that are off topic get moved into them so that YOU don't have to see them.

Put some rules in place that don't allow bullying and trolling behavior. There are enough moderators here that quickly engage in the threads, they could easily throw out the warning that the thread will get closed rather than the negative comment.

You sound like a capable guy, how about you start your own forum and run it in your own self-righteous self-image.

Just because you or someone hears something they don't like doesn't mean they've been given "grief". :naw:

WJCO
12-31-2016, 04:25 PM

there not their. Just an FYI.

Trail JK
12-31-2016, 04:25 PM

No one gives a shit about what rock you crawled out from.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:26 PM
there not their. Just an FYI.

Are you sure?

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:26 PM
No one gives a shit about what rock you crawled out from.

Ouch

JAGS
12-31-2016, 04:29 PM

Many of us don't base opinions from what we see on a cellphone screen. Unlike losers who get lost in the mix on other forums, wayalife members actually get together and hang out. Even the ones many call assholes are the first ones to help out on the trail.

None of us care about the approval from "a lot of people" because we've all made groups of pretty close friends. Small groups all over the country. We're friends here and that is what wayalife is about and what other forums are simply jealous of.

You don't have to agree with eddie and others to be cool here, you just have to be real. If you come here with other intentions, you'll get picked about of the mix very quickly. Just like you have.

longarmwj
12-31-2016, 04:33 PM

The highlighted part is the part that stood out to me. How can you look at Eddie's videos, Cindy's pictures, the resurrection of old iron, and the community displayed in all the trip reports and NOT be inspired??? That doesn't make sense to me in the least.

Also if you find the "name changing, and the avatar changing" offensive, the internet probably isn't for you.

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 04:36 PM
The highlighted part is the part that stood out to me. How can you look at Eddie's videos, Cindy's pictures, the resurrection of old iron, and the community displayed in all the trip reports and NOT be inspired??? That doesn't make sense to me in the least.

Also if you find the "name changing, and the avatar changing" offensive, the internet probably isn't for you.

Yes, and the avatar changing only happens after a person has gone over the edge.

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 04:39 PM

Take a look at this analogy by DDays...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?42102-Y-all-are-fucking-stupid-Go-fuck-yourselves/page12

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 04:40 PM

:cheesy: You say that like I should care! Again, this is MY HOME on the internet and you are a "guest" using it for FREE. I bet you wouldn't like the sofa I have in my living room but I wouldn't get rid of it just because you don't like it. Likewise, If I cared what people thought, I wouldn't be paying for MY forum to exist with money out of MY pocket. Nobody I know asked you to be here and nobody is making you stay.

For some reason even I don't understand... this was meant to be a little jab, a little comedy but also a little hard truth about the perception of your forum.

LOL!! For some reason even I don't understand is how guys like you come on to a forum you don't like, to give a "little jab, a little comedy" but also to self-righteously preach a about how you believe everyone else should think and behave. God forbid that people on a forum you don't like would have strong opinions that you don't agree with. It's almost as if you don't have any other alternatives out there. :naw:

All I am seeing is its my site ill do whatever i want...

Imagine that. I see you're in Alexandria, VA. Let me come to your house and tell you how shitty your yard looks and how lame your furniture is.

I guess I've wasted everyones time then if you wont take any of this into consideration. Im sure you all are great people, most jeepers are, but you sure don't come off as it on here.

I'm sure this will go right over your head but, you got exactly what you dished out.

It's called logging off and never coming back. Fortunately, you live in a great country where you still have that right.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Yes, and the avatar changing only happens after a person has gone over the edge.

Ahh so its like a rite of passage? A badge of honor almost? Cool! Ill take it!

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:44 PM

I find the avatar hilarious

highoctane
12-31-2016, 04:50 PM

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 04:54 PM
You tried, dude

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:57 PM
:cheesy: You say that like I should care! Again, this is MY HOME on the internet and you are a "guest" using it for FREE. I bet you wouldn't like the sofa I have in my living room but I wouldn't get rid of it just because you don't like it. Likewise, If I cared what people thought, I wouldn't be paying for MY forum to exist with money out of MY pocket. Nobody I know asked you to be here and nobody is making you stay.

LOL!! For some reason even I don't understand is how guys like you come on to a forum you don't like, to give a "little jab, a little comedy" but also to self-righteously preach a about how you believe everyone else should think and behave. God forbid that people on a forum you don't like would have strong opinions that you don't agree with. It's almost as if you don't have any other alternatives out there. :naw:

Imagine that. I see you're in Alexandria, VA. Let me come to your house and tell you how shitty your yard looks and how lame your furniture is.

I'm sure this will go right over your head but, you got exactly what you dished out.

It's called logging off and never coming back. Fortunately, you live in a great country where you still have that right.

My furniture is pretty lame. Thanks for not offering to shit on it like you have in other threads!

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 04:59 PM
And your posts are way to long Sir Eddie for me to read... don't care enough about the future of YOUR website anymore.

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 04:59 PM
My furniture is pretty lame. Thanks for not offering to shit on it like you have in other threads!

Nah, no need for me to do that. Being that you think my forum is pretty lame too, I figured you already took a shit on it. :yup:

And your posts are way to long Sir Eddie for me to read...

Sorry, I should have realized that reading wasn't your strong suit.

don't care enough about the future of YOUR website anymore.

Again, nobody asked you to be here in the first place and nobody is asking you to stay.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 05:00 PM
It was an accident and i cleaned it up

PokerStogey
12-31-2016, 05:00 PM

Seems simple enough

10frank9
12-31-2016, 05:03 PM
So much for leaving Miss. Perhaps you should consult your husband before making such brash posts on the interwebs.

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 05:04 PM
So much for leaving Miss. Perhaps you should consult your husband before making such brash posts on the interwebs.

What? Did you post in the right thread?

RenegadeUL13
12-31-2016, 05:06 PM
This is fun and all but I gotta run. Happy Jeepin!

10frank9
12-31-2016, 05:09 PM
What? Did you post in the right thread?

Yes ma'am I did.

Promise this time??? Do you know any good places I can get my wife a nice infinity band or perhaps a solitaire with a princess cut?

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 05:11 PM

Sure hope that's a promise :standing wave:

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 05:21 PM
Dude, you suck as a troll. I hope you are better at your real job.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
12-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Dude, you suck as a troll. I hope you are better at your real job.

He seems to have made this his full time job.

BaddestCross
12-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Aaand he's still here... [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Kyle7R
12-31-2016, 05:53 PM
He seems to have made this his full time job.

He clearly seems like that type...probably posting from a phone that our tax dollars pay for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Hot94Z28
12-31-2016, 07:10 PM
He clearly seems like that type...probably posting from a phone that our tax dollars pay for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

I think he might have ran out of data on that pre-paid phone.

WJCO
12-31-2016, 07:55 PM

:standing wave: Why did you change your profile location to Butte, Montana? I thought you lived in Alexandria, Virginia.

wayoflife
12-31-2016, 08:39 PM
:standing wave: Why did you change your profile location to Butte, Montana? I thought you lived in Alexandria, Virginia.

He was probably afraid that Mr. Dana Augustine might see how his Operations Manager behaves on the internet. I changed it back :naw:

highoctane
12-31-2016, 08:55 PM
He was probably afraid that Mr. Dana Augustine might see how his Operations Manager behaves on the internet. I changed it back :naw:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jkrichard
12-31-2016, 08:58 PM
Yup, you guys terrify me with your Internet skills if finding where and what people do.... time for my tinfoil hat to go back on. I hope this is just IP Addresses and cross refrencing with emails on facebook or something... because this scares the shit out of me.

Kyle7R
12-31-2016, 09:11 PM
Yup, you guys terrify me with your Internet skills if finding where and what people do.... time for my tinfoil hat to go back on. I hope this is just IP Addresses and cross refrencing with emails on facebook or something... because this scares the shit out of me.

I knew it was only a matter of time, and it's not that hard to do..regardless of what platform you're taking. Your username does not make you as anonymous as you might think.

You just wait until we dispatch the Wayalife Strike Team ;)

Lil Nasty
12-31-2016, 09:37 PM

Ooo Ooo Ooo do me next! I love cool online investigations.
But send it in a pm. I don't want the people who don't know how to do it to know.

Trail JK
12-31-2016, 09:52 PM
Really you're back? Slow day for you?

Get a fucking life and stop obsessing.

WJCO
12-31-2016, 09:58 PM

I know, right? I can still see you hiding in that box right now.

WJCO
12-31-2016, 10:01 PM
All praise Eddie! Peace be upon him!

This Eddie guy sure is full of himself! JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous. WAYALIFE.... what a stupid name for a Jeep forum anyway.

You're online again, Justin? :thinking: Maybe it's not so rediculous here, huh? I thought you were taking off for good, cheif :idontknow:

*chief.

ROBnTANK
12-31-2016, 10:14 PM
He is back online.

WJCO
12-31-2016, 10:14 PM
Hey, Justin. Just a heads up to save you some time... As original as you think you are, deleting all your posts is very typical of trolls after they get exposed. They will be put back up. So feel free to stop deleting them at anytime. Also, remember, you came HERE to start shit, and not the other way around. Enjoy your new year, and be safe out there in the jewelery shop.

longarmwj
12-31-2016, 10:24 PM
Damnnnn if I ever need dirt on anybody I'm coming here first :cheesy:

notnalc68
12-31-2016, 10:26 PM
Damnnnn if I ever need dirt on anybody I'm coming here first :cheesy:

It all just hangs out there on the interweb for everyone to see.

2nd.gunman
12-31-2016, 10:38 PM
What a dips-hit.

Ddays
12-31-2016, 11:10 PM
What a dips-hit.

Someone who comes here on a slow day at the jewelry shop wasting time and trying to be a badass all the while thinking he's anonymous? :idontknow:

edit: LOL- thought you said 'what's a dips-hit'. duh on me.

WJCO
01-01-2017, 12:09 AM

We're sorry. Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try back during our normal business hours.

wayoflife
01-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Funny how it's all fun and games when you think nobody knows who you are but when a face gets put to the name, you become a pussy and want your account deleted. The following is a PM that I got from this guy. :naw:

Hey Man,

I gained some insight in to your site. Clearly you take this much more personally than other forum moderators. Although I enjoyed the back and forth earlier I apologize for wasting your time.

This isn't the forum for me but obviously you have a loyal group of followers. I'm not a "troll" I don't make a habit out of posting like this. I did read a few threads and frankly thought it was ridiculous how some people are treated but now I see the reasoning behind it. Its your house.

I respectfully ask you delete my account. I don't appreciate a moderator changing my avatar and information and posting where I work.. Again, I get it, this is your house... I'm asking to leave.

RenegadeUL13

I later got the following email from this guy.

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by RenegadeUL13 ( mailto:renegadejeep2@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

I SEE MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED. CAN YOU DELETE MY PROFILE? MAYBE REMOVE THE TROLL AVATAR, MY WORK PLACE AND EMAIL? THANKS!

Happy New Year.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 108.56.231.152
User Name: RenegadeUL13
User ID: 4748
Email: renegadejeep2@gmail.com

Justin Taylor Mercure, YOU are a troll and you came to MY house to stir the pot. You have no idea what all I could have posted up about you. I tired to be subtle hoping you'd get a clue and only ratcheted thing up when you wouldn't leave. Consider yourself lucky that I'm just going to leave things as they are.

benatc1
01-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Funny how it's all fun and games when you think nobody knows who you are but when a face gets put to the name, you become a pussy and want your account deleted. The following is a PM that I got from this guy. :naw:

I later got the following email from this guy.

Justin Taylor Mercure, YOU are a troll and you came to MY house to stir the pot. You have no idea what all I could have posted up about you. I tired to be subtle hoping you'd get a clue and only ratcheted thing up when you wouldn't leave. Consider yourself lucky that I'm just going to leave things as they are.
classic Internet tough guy, just don't be an asshole and things like this won't happen..

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
01-01-2017, 12:52 AM
He's the one that made his workplace public on the internet, not us. As far as the troll avatar, I removed it as requested. It looks like another one was more fitting anyways.

Hot94Z28
01-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Who was that other dude that was tough then found out his real name and was crying to delete his shit too.

Funny how they tuck tail and run to their safe place.

bthomas
01-01-2017, 01:23 AM
He's the one that made his workplace public on the internet, not us. As far as the troll avatar, I removed it as requested. It looks like another one was more fitting anyways.

Mr. Slave?!? Lol!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
01-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Who was that other dude that was tough then found out his real name and was crying to delete his shit too.

Funny how they tuck tail and run to their safe place.

This clown: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?41203-How-many-posts-do-I-have-to-have-before-I-can-be-an-asshole-on-WOL

Mr. Slave?!? Lol!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Sure looks like it, lol.

Hot94Z28
01-01-2017, 01:28 AM
This clown: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?41203-How-many-posts-do-I-have-to-have-before-I-can-be-an-asshole-on-WOL

Yep lol, I looked up our new turd and it says the dude is in his 30's. Come on man, really, trolling? Surprised his username was not Skankhunt42.

wayoflife
01-01-2017, 01:31 AM

:cheesy: Oh yeah, who can forget our good friend Roberto Denogean Palofox over at Discount Tire :crazyeyes:

Yep lol, I looked up our new turd and it says the dude is in his 30's. Come on man, really, trolling? Surprised his username was not Skankhunt42.

More like Dildo Swaggins

Hot94Z28
01-01-2017, 01:42 AM
:cheesy: Oh yeah, who can forget our good friend Roberto Denogean Palofox over at Discount Tire :crazyeyes:

More like Dildo Swaggins

They're not very good at the whole troll thing at all. I would think people in their 30's would be done with the whole trolling thing anyways.

love2wheel
01-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Personally I like this forum. Its easy to jump to conclusions. Kinda like people who read news headlines and not the article, and run their mouths about shit they know nothing about. From what I have seen here, the comradery is what I want to be a part of. Someone is corrected, then blows up cause their feelings got hurt. That's your fault. Acting mature when being corrected, and then doing it is a sign of wisdom. Getting pissed off is a sign of needing a diaper change. Or you don't think you've out grown the teet. It's guys like you, renegade that need to come off the bottle. Grow up, and lead by example. You sir don't have a leg to stand on. Coming in here acting like that. One of many things wrong with the world.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Hot94Z28
01-01-2017, 01:51 AM
I don't get people that think they "have" to post when they want to leave? Don't come in here and piss up my leg and tell me it's raining. Just leave, and don't come back if you don't like the forum.

TRLJNKY
01-01-2017, 01:55 AM
Personally I like this forum. Its easy to jump to conclusions. Kinda like people who read news headlines and not the article, and run their mouths about shit they know nothing about. From what I have seen here, the comradery is what I want to be a part of. Someone is corrected, then blows up cause their feelings got hurt. That's your fault. Acting mature when being corrected, and then doing it is a sign of wisdom. Getting pissed off is a sign of needing a diaper change. Or you don't think you've out grown the teet. It's guys like you, renegade that need to come off the bottle. Grow up, and lead by example. You sir don't have a leg to stand on. Coming in here acting like that. One of many things wrong with the world.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)
Nailed it. Even better is if your lucky enough to go out and wheel with anyone from the WAL family. Everyone from this group that Ive had the opportunity to spend some wheel time with has been freaking amazing, knowledgeable, and fun as hell. I pitty the fools that make judgment based off some keyboard strokes and their shitty attitudes. Actually, the ones that are bandwagon haters from the other sites are the ones that are truly missing out. Their sheeple misinformed opinions are clouding what could possibly have been a good time with some good people. I love how this group takes care of their own.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

benatc1
01-01-2017, 01:58 AM
I don't get people that think they "have" to post when they want to leave? Don't come in here and piss up my leg and tell me it's raining. Just leave, and don't come back if you don't like the forum.

some people must like going down in a blaze of "glory"

Nailed it. Even better is if your lucky enough to go out and wheel with anyone from the WAL family. Everyone from this group that Ive had the opportunity to spend some wheel time with has been freaking amazing, knowledgeable, and fun as hell. I pitty the fools that make judgment based off some keyboard strokes and their shitty attitudes. Actually, the ones that are bandwagon haters from the other sites are the ones that are truly missing out. Their sheeple misinformed opinions are clouding what could possibly have been a good time with some good people. I love how this group takes care of their own.

couldn't have said it better myself!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

love2wheel
01-01-2017, 02:26 AM

I look forward to the day I can wheel with some or all of the members here. Eddie's videos is what drew me here. Everything that they represent is why I'm here. It's what I want to be a part of.

On another note. I giggled at the I pitty the fools. Made me laugh at loud. [emoji23]

Kyle7R
01-01-2017, 02:32 AM
:

More like Dildo Swaggins

Oh my god....I can't! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

At first, I wasn't sure if this was the place for me. Hung around a while, lurking mostly until the first semi local meet up wheeling trip came. Met some fantastic people, and developed some really great friendships in addition to the Jeeping

On another note. I giggled at the I pitty the fools. Made me laugh at loud. [emoji23]

Me too!

Plus, didn't you wake up this morning hoping to ruin some asshole's day?

I know I sure did ;)

Simm5
01-01-2017, 02:33 AM
God I love this forum. This stuff is funny as as hell. I agree the videos are what brought me here and there is a lot of good information here.

Zstairlessone
01-01-2017, 08:34 PM
So this forum is like those restaurants where the wait staff are complete assholes? Because thats their schtick? Ahh ok! Now I get it! Well then people should know that! People that go to those restaurants know what they're getting into. Howd you know I was licking Urethra? . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro people are smart enough not to go into a pizza parlor and order steak then douche out when the waiter tells them they can't get steak in a pizza shop - you on the other hand keep ordering steak and show your ass when you can't have it.

HoosierWolf
01-02-2017, 09:11 PM
I cannot believe someone would come to a site simply to troll and then put up their real location and their job for the people they are trolling to see. Then validate it by begging for mercy from the people they intentionally tried to piss off for no reason. :crazyeyes: