JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, your quite the live one today. Not your average jewelry manufacturer, that's for sure.

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Im done. You guys can carry on obviously. Hope you reconsider how you treat people who choose to patronize your site though. Wayamakingjewelry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im done. You guys can carry on obviously. Hope you reconsider how you treat people who choose to patronize your site though. Wayamakingjewelry!

Aww don't leave! We loved seeing you post by yourself every 30 seconds :naw:

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Nah I'm out. Thanks for the entertainment. Happy Jeeping! Wayatreatingpeoplebetter

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE. Glad to have you stop by to create the touch of love, right before our eyes.

The difference is between this forum where its apparently, Eddie, WJCOLMNOP and overhyped jk's opinion or the highway and other forums that allow individual freethinking. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves but... Its apparent you are not.

Clearly, the difference between this forum and the ones you choose to spend your time is that people here have opinions that differ from yours. Of course, freethinking individuals all think just like you. Shame on us for not spending any of our time on forums we don't like and just to stir the pot.

You guys need to know its not cool how you treat people on this site.

Right, because all the cool guys like you go on forums you hate and treat them the way you'd want to be treated.

Admittedly, this is a pretty hostile forum. It's really only a few people who actively engage in sending threads sideways, but because of the group think going on the behavior is very heartily supported and defended.

Regardless, your post here does nothing at all to better the situation, and only serves as a breeding ground for those to continue to practice the damaging behavior. Honestly, a little insight into why you felt the need would be helpful.

A little bit of self control before popping off negativity can go a long way to building understanding and making members feel comfortable posting and learning and growing, you're post here simply reinforces the same behavior that you decry.

All too often, someone makes a post that for whatever reason gets interpreted in a negative way, and yes the mentality is to unleash the Kraken per se.

I'm continuing to hang on because there is some legitimately good content here, and I believe with some effort, the community could reshape itself into something pretty inspiring, but I have to admit that there are times when I'm really morally torn, sometimes the bullying is pretty offensive, etc.. the post title changing, the changing of the icon to dildos.. that's all childish stuff...

Ugghh.. I didn't mean to get drawn into this... just wanted to say.. yeah it can be pretty crappy at times around here, and your post is at least a reminder of the issue rather than igorning it, but you could have turned the effort into something more useful.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Admittedly, this is a pretty hostile forum. It's really only a few people who actively engage in sending threads sideways, but because of the group think going on the behavior is very heartily supported and defended.

Regardless, your post here does nothing at all to better the situation, and only serves as a breeding ground for those to continue to practice the damaging behavior. Honestly, a little insight into why you felt the need would be helpful.

A little bit of self control before popping off negativity can go a long way to building understanding and making members feel comfortable posting and learning and growing, you're post here simply reinforces the same behavior that you decry.

All too often, someone makes a post that for whatever reason gets interpreted in a negative way, and yes the mentality is to unleash the Kraken per se.

I'm continuing to hang on because there is some legitimately good content here, and I believe with some effort, the community could reshape itself into something pretty inspiring, but I have to admit that there are times when I'm really morally torn, sometimes the bullying is pretty offensive, etc.. the post title changing, the changing of the icon to dildos.. that's all childish stuff...

Ugghh.. I didn't mean to get drawn into this... just wanted to say.. yeah it can be pretty crappy at times around here, and your post is at least a reminder of the issue rather than igorning it, but you could have turned the effort into something more useful.

Get bent..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE. Glad to have you stop by to create the touch of love, right before our eyes.

Clearly, the difference between this forum and the ones you choose to spend your time is that people here have opinions that differ from yours. Of course, freethinking individuals all think just like you. Shame on us for not going on forums we don't like just to be a troll.

Right, because all the cool guys like you go on forums you hate and treat them the way you'd want to be treated.

Honestly. Your reputation is its your way or the highway, and thats unfortunate.

I didnt come only to troll. I read a few threads on here and you guys are ruthless. Its kind of ridiculous.

Just so you know Mr Eddie... one of your guys put the dildo as my avatar. I think it was WJCOLMNOP but I don't care.

Wayastayingclassy

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

My advice to you is to keep scrolling, past these threads. This forum in deliberately trolled often, I guess because other forums are dull.

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
But seriously. A moment of self reflection. Maybe in 2017 you guys can not be so critical of people.. It could only help this forum grow.

Last edited:
My advice to you is to keep scrolling, past these threads. This forum in deliberately trolled often, I guess because other forums are dull.

I hear what you are saying, but change the policy then. Don't allow that kind of thing distract the community. Put some rules in place that don't allow bullying and trolling behavior. There are enough moderators here that quickly engage in the threads, they could easily throw out the warning that the thread will get closed rather than the negative comment.

True, alot of it is trolls.. and I see that and it's pretty easy to look beyond that.. but alot of it is just innocent stuff that somebody doesn't agree with, and they receive immediate grief.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nah I'm out. Thanks for the entertainment. Happy Jeeping! Wayatreatingpeoplebetter

Thanks for leading by example. I now know that to treating people better means to purposefully go on forums that I don't like and treat people just like you.

Honestly. Your reputation is its your way or the highway, and thats unfortunate.

Imagine that, everyone is entitled to their opinion except for me and on my own forum.

I didnt come only to troll. I read a few threads on here and you guys are ruthless. Its kind of ridiculous.

Funny, most people I know simply change the channel, go to a different church, vote for a different political party or visit a different website when they come across rhetoric they don't like. How ridiculous of them.

Just so you know Mr Eddie... one of your guys put the dildo as my avatar. I think it was WJCOLMNOP but I don't care.

Yeah, I see that and see that you cared enough to bring it up.

Wayastayingclassy

I guess that's one way to look at it. Me, I see it more a way to get what you've been dishing out. But hey, that's just me.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Fuck man are you having a hard time over the holidays? You're really looking for some attention tonight but no one here really gives a shit about your problems.

longarmwj

I'm going to assume the UL in your user name stands for "Urethra Licker" with the "13" indicating how many you've licked? :idontknow:

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: at this guy

Hey WJCO, that dildo is WAY too big for this dick with ears. It should be a tiny little dick avatar

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
JKO sent me. This entire forum is ridiculous.

I hear what you are saying, but change the policy then. Don't allow that kind of thing distract the community. Put some rules in place that don't allow bullying and trolling behavior. There are enough moderators here that quickly engage in the threads, they could easily throw out the warning that the thread will get closed rather than the negative comment.

True, alot of it is trolls.. and I see that and it's pretty easy to look beyond that.. but alot of it is just innocent stuff that somebody doesn't agree with, and they receive immediate grief.

A disagreement on the internet is no reason for a person to lose their mind. It's the internet. This forum may not be for you, I don't know. We'll let you make that choice.

Top Bottom