Not something I'm happy about showing

Jimmypaget

This hurt me this morning when I walked to the jeep to head out for work. IMG_4314.jpg IMG_4313.jpg IMG_4312.jpg . I opened the passenger side door and noticed the glove box was open and some stuff was on the seat, then I looked over at the driver side door and noticed the window was down (missing), which I know I didn't leave my window down last night. Someone broke into the jeep! Ugh so pissed about it! I feel violated in a way! Some assholes came into my domain! Only thing is, they only took a few small things. $20 Walmart tool kit, bestop underseat organizer, box of ammo, and my cigarette lighter 3 outlet I had in my center console. People are weird assholes. End of rant.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I hate hearing stories like that. Really pisses me off that people would do that. Truthfully, it sounds like someone on drugs, In my old neighborhood, several cars were broken into one time and an officer showed up and said it was little stuff like that that was taken. An officer told me it's usually people on meth who are erratic and don't think clearly and just take random shit. Really sorry to hear that shit happened to you.

Jimmypaget

Thanks for all the support guys! Yeah that box that you can see in the first pic is the box for the flashpaq/cal (can't remember which one I have) with the device still in the box!! I guess people just don't know about things like that. And i'm happy that insurance is taking care the damage as well. Thinking an alarm with window sensors are in the near future!

BaddestCross

That sucks! I haven't had a vehicle get broken into for years (knock on wood), but I know exactly how you feel. Glad the insurance will cover the damage, but they can't do anything about the violated feelings and anger.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about that. I have a soft top and surprised I had not had a anything happen to me since owning 2011. When I was a kid we had a CJ-7. Our doors would always get stolen. They even took the top once...IN THE WINTER IN OMAHA!

Chris1015

Could be worse, before I had my jeep my car got broken into. They used some sort of wedge to get in and dented up my side doing it. I wish they just shattered the glass instead. Either way, it feels like you got kicked in the nuts. Glad nothing really valuable got taken. Cops always say never leave anything in your car visible or hidden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

R

RockyMtnAnvil

I hate thieves... May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest their crotch, and may their arms be to short to scratch!

I'm glad they didn't do more damage, or even worse steal the jeep entirely.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I'm always afraid of that with my soft top.

Me too, I'm always worried they'll slash the top so I leave the doors unlocked and stash/lock everything or take it with me.

I have a soft top and surprised I had not had a anything happen to me since owning 2011. When I was a kid we had a CJ-7. Our doors would always get stolen. They even took the top once...IN THE WINTER IN OMAHA!

That's ridiculous!! Doors and tops aren't cheap; I'd be so pissed :mad:

I hate thieves... May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest their crotch, and may their arms be to short to scratch!

I'm glad they didn't do more damage, or even worse steal the jeep entirely.

Definitely!

This hurt me this morning when I walked to the jeep to head out for work. I opened the passenger side door and noticed the glove box was open and some stuff was on the seat, then I looked over at the driver side door and noticed the window was down (missing), which I know I didn't leave my window down last night. Someone broke into the jeep! Ugh so pissed about it! I feel violated in a way! Some assholes came into my domain! Only thing is, they only took a few small things. $20 Walmart tool kit, bestop underseat organizer, box of ammo, and my cigarette lighter 3 outlet I had in my center console. People are weird assholes. End of rant.

Good luck getting it fixed up quickly. It's good the insurance is working with you. Hopefully it doesn't happen again! Maybe point a camera at it if you can?

limon_three

Hope he gets caught... Someone got thru my rear soft top window and stole my soccer equipment and my wireless pair of Beats... The kid ended up getting caught within two weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom