Thoughts on Warrior Products Adventure Tube doors?

DaBank

Anybody have these? I have a set I can buy used for a decent price.....They would not be my first choice to buy new. Are they worth buying?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If they're something you're needing/wanting and priced right for you, they might be worth getting. But, like you, Warrior Products in general never really make it to the top of my list. The quality of their stuff is just "ok" or at least, in my opinion.

^^^^What Eddie said...BUT...if you can afford a set of WP doors, you're most of the way there!! Skip that starbucks and pack a lunch instead of eating out for a few weeks and get what you really want!!

DaBank

I agree with both of you. I feel I will use them a few times like most people do and then they sit or get sold. So with that said I can get all four doors for $250 and that seems cheap enough to try them out and if I love the concept of no doors I can upgrade to a better set.

I agree with both of you. I feel I will use them a few times like most people do and then they sit or get sold. So with that said I can get all four doors for $250 and that seems cheap enough to try them out and if I love the concept of no doors I can upgrade to a better set.

Heck, for $250 you can use them for a season and turn around and sell them for the same price. Sounds like an easy decision to see if you like running them.:thumb:

Top Bottom