Jeep upgrade list

OllllO Fanatic

Ok I have placed an order for a 2013 rock lobster 2 door Rubicon. I have here a list of upgrades, not in any kinda order, and not with a set time limit. Things will get upgraded as time and money will allow. Most likely after it is paid off.

-Warn powerplant dual force HD 12000 lb winch
-AEV rear slider for jk dana 44
-cobra 29 ltd special edition chrome CB
-hi-lift X-treme jack 60" silver
-smittybilt winch accessory kit
-Warn powerplant neoprene cover
-hi-lift jack neoprene jack cover
-x4 crosby s-281 sling saver screw pin web shackle d-ring
-smittybilt roller fairlead license plate mount
-hi-lift handle keeper
-Poison Spyder JK rock brawler lite front bumper w/ DOM tube brawler bar & shackle tabs
-Poison Spyder JK rock brawler lite front skid
-Poison Spyder JK rock brawler rear bumper w/ tire carrier, cb antenna mount, hi-lift jack mount, and shackle tabs
-Poison Spyder JK 2-dr brawler rockers (steel)
-large poison spyder logo decal
-medium poison spyder logo decal
-dynatrac pro rock 60 front axle
-dynatrac pro rock 60 rear axle
-Off Road Evo protek skid system( manual trans.)
-Off Road Evo windshield decal
-Off Road Evo front double throw down system
-Off Road Evo drag link flip
-Off Road Evo double down rear
-Off Road Evo Extreme high clearance long arm upgrade kit
-17" spyderlock wheels
-40" tires (not sure what brand yet)
:whew:

That should do my Jeep nicely. As far as the Off Road Evolution items I may have doubled things up or missed stuff as I am not sure what all comes with what in each kit.:thinking: I am sure if I called them and talked to them I could get it all worked out, but it will be a bit before I order them so no rush. For the Poison Spyder bumpers front and rear I would like to have them painted satin black, and then paint the cut out of the spider rock lobster red. The slider would also be satin black. If you all have suggestions or comments let me know, I am always interested in what others have to add, or suggest. Thank you.:rock:

Last edited:

RockyJk

Damm my 2 door will look like a smart car next to yours when its done! :(:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

OllllO Fanatic

check out this Jeep, 2 doors look great on 40's.

photobucket-37723-1333997988522.jpg

Skid_Kid

Great build list. The red JK on 40's did look a little high. Vengeance's stance looks way better and more user friendly.

OllllO Fanatic

eh, a little tall for my taste. I prefer a rig that is stable and that would mean having a low COG like this 2-door on 40's...

main.php

main.php

BTW, I hope you don't mind that I just posted up the pic here.

I like the lcog, but I'm not a fan of stretched wheel base and the high fender hood. The red jeep is a little high, but I like it. And I found out I will be east coast when I return to the states, so won't be as much rock crawling. Plus I was under the impression Off Road Evo's suspesion was pretty adjustable, and I was thinking I would be able to lower the ride height a bit(if I'm wrong please correct me). And thank you for fixing the picture, that makes it way easier, fix away.

Last edited:

OllllO Fanatic

Oh I forgot on my list to add either flat fenders, or chopping the stock ones, either way it seems like its pretty complicatedish.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Whats another $1,000 after that list though. :cheesy:

And I say chop the stock fenders. It looks good and is cheaper then aftermarket.

bl17z90

And I say chop the stock fenders. It looks good and is cheaper then aftermarket.

There is a feeling sccomplishment when you do something youself too :)

Any engine modifications? Cold air intake exhaust or a programmer of some kind perhaps?

OllllO Fanatic

It also looks pretty good. I have watched a few how to's on the tube and it looks like less of a PITA then installing the bushwacker flat flares.

There is a feeling sccomplishment when you do something youself too :)

Any engine modifications? Cold air intake exhaust or a programmer of some kind perhaps?

I agree with you. The couple things I've done to my Cherokee here have been quite satisfying. Especially my blinker fix, as it was wire repair, after trouble shooting to finding the problem. I would like to install all or most of the mods my self. I am in the Air Force so I have great access to an auto hobby shop, with lifts and tools. I have a feeling I will be in there a lot. Every day now I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve all excited and can't sleep because in the morning they get to rip open presents. Except for me, I have to wait until May:crazyeyes: Oh and yes on the engine mods, but I will probably do that last. My first priority is recovery and skids. They seem to be the most important.

Last edited:

bl17z90

Great build list. The red JK on 40's did look a little high. Vengeance's stance looks way better and more user friendly.

User friendly = easier to climb into :thumb:

Areyou going to stage it?

What i mean is get your lift and run 35's for awile the. When you have the money for the new axles get your 40's?

Last edited:

Skid_Kid

I don't plan on running 40's. 37's yes. But I think you have me confused with somebody else?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom