Crash Sensor & Manual Transmission Recall Issues

Draconianwinter

OK so per Eddie I am starting a thread feel free to add to this thread with your year model if there is any recalls that are not listed.
1 is the crash sensor. So it effects certain year models I know the 2016 and I think some of the 2015 year models. Best to check with your dealer and he can look it up for to let you know if yours is effected. The problem is in the wiring apparently it can cause a fire in an accident so they ate rewiring the sensor takes a couple hours so expect a little bit of a wait.
The second recall effects only the manual transmission. Not entirely sure of previous Tarr models again check with your dealer they will know if yours was effected. The shift lever has a rubber boot that is causing some sticking issue in all 2016 year models with manual transmission possibly a recall on older ones as well, but not sure what years were all effected . The pull your shoddy lever and put a new lever in not a big issue to get done. For both issues they had me out of there in 3 hours.

sent from your basement

Draconianwinter

Thanks for posting this up and sharing what you've learned.
No problem Eddie. I definitely wouldn't want anyone to kept unaware. Things like the sifter I didn't even know about it until I went in today. So figured it might be a good idea to mention it.
Nice idea.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah since Eddie asked me to make a separate thread I figured might as well start it so that if anyone had other recall issue that may or may not effect certain years this would give everyone a place to put it.

sent from your basement

Top Bottom