The_Debtenator Build

the_debtenator

Hey guys! New member here! ive been posting my build on the JK-Forum, but sadly its not as active as I hoped it would be. Currently im a year into my build, so a lot of stuff has already got installed on the jeep, I will try to go back and post older pics of some of the things done to it already. Ive had the jeep for a little over a year now, it started out fairly stock with a 2" budget boost. Enough of the boring stuff, ill start posting some pics! if your on instagram you have probably seen my jeep, if not then go follow my jeep instagram page

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys! New member here! ive been posting my build on the JK-Forum, but sadly its not as active as I hoped it would be. Currently im a year into my build, so a lot of stuff has already got installed on the jeep, I will try to go back and post older pics of some of the things done to it already. Ive had the jeep for a little over a year now, it started out fairly stock with a 2" budget boost. Enough of the boring stuff, ill start posting some pics! if your on instagram you have probably seen my jeep, if not then go follow my jeep instagram page

Welcome to wayalife. I hope you don't mind but I removed your instagram page name. Please reread the rules

BlackDiamond_JKU

Welcome to Wayalife
We follow each other on IG already lol

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

the_debtenator

IMG_3617.JPG
Here's a pic of my jeep last year. Bought it up in kodiak AK, got a great deal on it too! The lady's husband bought it for her, they got a divorce so she wanted to sell it. She didn't even know what a rubicon was. When I went to look at it I asked if the lockers worked, she said yes and locked and unlocked the doors.... after that I was a little skeptical, so i took it to the base shop and gave it a good look down and everything looked great! So pulled the trigger and got it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

the_debtenator

IMG_2911.jpg
Just moved to Virginia last summer. Drove the jeep all the way from kodiak AK, through Canada all the way to the east coast. Hit Moab on the way! Was a great time but I wish I could have wheeled it a little more, had to take it easy because it was loaded up with a ton of stuff and still had to get to the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom