The_Debtenator Build

the_debtenator

Few new mods, got some rightline side storage bags for all my trail equipment. The quality of the bags is very impressive and they don't hinder any space in the cargo area. IMG_3633.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Upgrading to a zeon 10-s, currently have a warn m8000

Ahh. Well, I'll take that m8000 off your hands since you no longer have a use for it ;)

Sooo how did you make your picture pop up above your build thread?

Not sure, think it just does that on the mobile app. That's not even my build thread, I just happened to be the last person to post in it.

the_debtenator

It's a setting on the App (under thread settings) and only you can see it. It doesn't force your photos onto someone else's feed unless they have it active as well.

Gottcha, never seen anything like that before on other forums and didn't know if others saw random pics of mine? Or if they chose that pic for others to see. New to me

the_debtenator

Ahh. Well, I'll take that m8000 off your hands since you no longer have a use for it ;)

Not sure, think it just does that on the mobile app. That's not even my build thread, I just happened to be the last person to post in it.

Haha gottcha, I just noticed that. And already have a buddy of mine that wants it. Otherwise I would post it for sale for cheap.

Top Bottom