3 inch or 4 inch lift?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Ok so later down the road I'm wanting to upgrade my 2.5" Rubicon Express lift for a 3 or 4 inch Evo plush ride or even the Enforcer lift. And was wondering what size is best for running 37s? I'm running 35s right now but will be getting 37s when the time comes. I also have flat fenders. Iv heard 3-3.5 is perfect for 37s but want to hear from those of you who have both and what your set up is and how you like your set up. Pictures would be awesome too. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok so later done the road I'm wanting to upgrade my 2.5" Rubicon Express lift for a 3 or 4 inch Evo plush ride or even the Enforcer lift. And was wondering what size is best for running 37s? I'm running 35s right now but will be getting 37s when the time comes. I also have flat fenders. Iv heard 3-3.5 is perfect for 37s but want to hear from those of you who have both and what your set up is and how you like your set up. Pictures would be awesome too. Thanks guys!

I would do the 4" plush rides over the 3" with 37's especially if you have a lot of aftermarket bumpers and armor on your rig.

Ddays

Hooked
Ok so later done the road I'm wanting to upgrade my 2.5" Rubicon Express lift for a 3 or 4 inch Evo plush ride or even the Enforcer lift. And was wondering what size is best for running 37s? I'm running 35s right now but will be getting 37s when the time comes. I also have flat fenders. Iv heard 3-3.5 is perfect for 37s but want to hear from those of you who have both and what your set up is and how you like your set up. Pictures would be awesome too. Thanks guys!

I'm on a 3.5" lift and 37's. Honestly a 3" would work depending on wheel BS and what flares you run. I cut my factory flares and have zero clearance issues. Don't forget DL flip, and raised trackbar brackets help too. You'll eventually need new front DS.

Edit - Coz made good points on the additional weight if you're going that direction.

gruff jk.jpg

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
It's pretty much already been said here but everything I've seen is if your rig is light go with the 3 inch springs. Heavy rig go with the 4 inch springs to keep it from bottoming out so much.

JAGS

Hooked
Based on my Jeep - 4" plush and 37s and what a few friends initially did - 3" plush and 37s, I would recommend you go 4". If you carry any sort of weight, you'll bottom out your shocks with 3".

This is mine loaded with trail/camping gear sitting on 4" plush.

IMG_9775.jpg

Oscar E

I just put 37" (copper stt pro) from 35". I have 3.5" lift. Had to cut the factory fenders. I also have full size aftermarket front and rear bumpers. And also had to cut the front bumper sides and some metal of the body. On the back.
IMG_7366.jpg

Top Bottom