Spacer size

PERS JK

What size spacer do I need to bring the front up level? This is with stock bumper in front. No added weight

PERS JK

I'll eventually go with EVO enforcer lift. Just looking to get rid of the rake in the meantime.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
If it were me, i honestly wouldn't waste the money if your just going to get an enforcer, because an enforcer will fix the rake naturally. But if its really killing you, as ryan said, an inch or two spacer in the front will do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

If it were me, i honestly wouldn't waste the money if your just going to get an enforcer, because an enforcer will fix the rake naturally. But if its really killing you, as ryan said, an inch or two spacer in the front will do.

X2...you'd be doing double the work too essentially.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

X2...you'd be doing double the work too essentially.

As much as I would agree I'm going to disagree. He did say fix the rake for the time being. A small front spacer to fix the rake can be had for only about $20 or less if he looks on Craigslist or if a member on here has one they are parting with for free

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As much as I would agree I'm going to disagree. He did say fix the rake for the time being. A small front spacer to fix the rake can be had for only about $20 or less if he looks on Craigslist or if a member on here has one they are parting with for free

Agreed ^^^^

JKbrick

What size spacer do I need to bring the front up level? This is with stock bumper in front. No added weight

When I did my original lift I added 1/2" spacers to lose the rake in the front. It measured out to 3/4" lower stock but I did 1/2" so it didn't look nose high

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom