Junkyard POC

PATRIOTKJM

Anyone have and willing to share their top secret junkyard or insurance auction point of contact? Looking for a score like Eddie found. Needs to be a ultra low mile California escalade 6.2, gen IV or V. I am going to have Motec do the install and wanted to hunt down my own motor and trans cause that's half the fun. Maybe I can trade you some powder coating, welding, or water jet work for helping find the dream deal.

RSQCON

Do you just want pics of the receipt
Is there a reason why you feel the need to act like a child hiding behind the keyboard instead of answering my question? I'm sure I'm not the only person that is curious. I don't ask questions if I can't afford it.

WJCO

Meme King
Is there a reason why you feel the need to act like a child hiding behind the keyboard instead of answering my question? I'm sure I'm not the only person that is curious. I don't ask questions if I can't afford it.

You need to call Motech and discuss your needs. They offer kits, they have experience and wiring and know what works and doesn't. As far as acting like a child......It keeps people young. You should try it. If we we're all stuck up and butthurt all the time, it would be pretty shitty.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

Then give MOTECH a call I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a quote

RSQCON

I have no time to act like a child my job, family and hobbies are what keep me young. I have no desire to swap out my engine at this point it was a question more out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom