Mopar Lift Kits

longarmwj

Anybody know about the Mopar lift options? Working for Troncalli, I can get a killer deal on their lifts, but I don't know anything about their quality. I know they use Fox shocks, but isn't everything else Tereflex?? If so, I'll pass on getting the Mopar lift for something else.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Mopar is now manufacturing their own kits, with full factory warranties. They have a 2" and a 4" kit.

I have the 4" kit, which is the first kit I haven't installed myself. So far I'm very happy with the kit. The only issue I had was the left rear shock reservior kept hitting the lower shock bracket, knocking the reservior loose, out of the mounting straps. After several trips to dealer for warranty work on that issue, Chrysler told dealership to heat up bracket and bend it slightly backwards. Problem fixed.

I had the lift for 1 year now, several moderate off road trips and no other issues.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While JK lifts have been made by TeraFlex, Superlift and Rubicon Express, the current version is in fact made by Jeep. Unfortunately, I have no experience with it so I couldn't tell you if it's any good.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I had read another positive 1 year review on the 2" somewhere but I can't remember the users name. I'm seriously considering it over others, although the new Rancho progressive looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If you can get a really good deal on it, why not try it? Like Eddie said its finally being made by jeep, so maybe it finally has a real warranty as well which is kinda cool.

Top Bottom