Well the wife said...

Jimmypaget

Well the wife asked me if I had decided on getting the RH cage the other day. Does this mean either I have permission to get it? I can probably make funds for it. I just can't justify getting it with the amount of wheeling I've been doing lately. However it would give me a peace of mind driving around town with my boy in the back seat. Hmm...:idontknow:

WJCO

Meme King
My wife interprets things I say all the time even if I didn't mean it a certain way. So if my wife asked me that question like that, the cage would already be ordered. If she's pissed later, I just say "You told me to buy it."

Jimmypaget

My wife interprets things I say all the time even if I didn't mean it a certain way. So if my wife asked me that question like that, the cage would already be ordered. If she's pissed later, I just say "You told me to buy it."

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Good answer!

GraniteCrystal

Or, you say "What do you think?" and include her in the decision making process for the Jeep. Things go way better for me if I include my wife rather than isolate or take advantage of her. Then her instinct of "Scott's way out of control and going to spend all this money on the Jeep behind my back" kicks in and that's a show stopper.

desrt4x

Just buy it and when she asks just say, "Babe, that's always been there..."

I use that line all the time;), she doesn't go to often but when she goes I usually have something new added. She doesn't notice the important things like axles, skid plates. She sees the small things like Phone holder, Light bar, Ipad holder. Next is the roll bar, she will notice that one for sure.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Well the wife asked me if I had decided on getting the RH cage the other day. Does this mean either I have permission to get it? I can probably make funds for it. I just can't justify getting it with the amount of wheeling I've been doing lately. However it would give me a peace of mind driving around town with my boy in the back seat. Hmm...:idontknow:

Like WJCO said, the fact that she asked about it means that she has already accepted the idea or she could be looking for that final straw to file papers [emoji33]. Only you can answer that. Good Luck!

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked

I hear - I thought you bought the RH cage, when is it supposed to get here...:thumb:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Journeyman

I would have loved to hear your safety argument for the PR60's :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

That's easy. I told her I really don't want to break something major when we're 100 miles from asphalt on one of our epic adventures. And she's the one who only wants to do the red trails in the guide books when we're in Moab [emoji15][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom