Well the wife said...

JeepJeep75

My wife is totally cool with anything I want to get for the jeep. My problem is I drag MY feet because I want to be sure I'm spending my money on the best parts I can get. If I told her we NEED 60/80 axles and DTD suspension she would be okay with it. Hmm.... wait..... why am I telling you guys....? I need to go talk to the wifey. Be right back.... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

holliewood61

Luckily i have enough stuff laying around here that my wife doesnt notice if something new shows up. I once bought a yellow 72 cj5 and either forgot to tell her or she didnt remember me telling her. It sat in the yard until i got it running, driving and ready to sell. When i told her i sold the yellow jeep she had no idea what i was talking about.

Somehow she overlooked this

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Luckily i have enough stuff laying around here that my wife doesnt notice if something new shows up. I once bought a yellow 72 cj5 and either forgot to tell her or she didnt remember me telling her. It sat in the yard until i got it running, driving and ready to sell. When i told her i sold the yellow jeep she had no idea what i was talking about.

Somehow she overlooked this

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I could understand mistaking that for a tractor. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Erockhopper

I had mentioned to my wife that I had dropped my bumper off for powder coating, and we were discussing budgeting and she asked how much it was going to be, I told her around $150 she looked a little surprised. I asked why she looked surprised, and she said she had budgeted close to $600. I then asked if that was the budget, I figured I could squeeze in a new winch. It was a good try but so far I have been shot down!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Me:

eb708eedc4be7da24305a47a43cc2d1ff078aebacb6951f10763d463df0937ac.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I took my wife to Moab with me last year. All my close wheeling buddies were running 42s and I was on my 37s. On a couple of the trails she rode with my one friend who also had master craft suspension seats. She came back with me after that and was like "Why the hell does your stupid Jeep drag and bounce off the rocks so much. Also why the hell do your seats suck so bad"

Needless to say I now have 40s and Baja RS seats, both at her request lmao. Too bad she didn't notice the difference in his V8 vs my V6...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom