SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Nobel Ale Works : Thursday, February 21st @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Nobel Ale Works in Anaheim on Thurday, February 21st at 6:30 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Nobel is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Thursday, February 21st @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Garlicscapes

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & bleedbeat
2. paychex.308
3. ProfessionalDriver
4. 2rescue01
5. ChrisB
6. 10frank9
7. mcpuck
8. DirtyJeeP
9. JeepFan
10. RanchoRubi
11. JZ2DRJK
12. ramin
13. RK Racing
14. ShinDiggity
15. LBrito
16. Strainger
17. fishoutofwater
18. Dmanuel
19. E-man
20. 09nan69
21. rubicrawl
22. 4x4Jesus
23. Ragnar JK
24. zombjep
25. JAGS
26. bluziron
27. Socaljeeper
28. ttfhell

Maybe List:
1. jesse0920
2. Skid_Kid
3. TheDuff
4. Nicholas

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Bummer! Too bad it wasn't the night before. I fly out of OC Thursday morning. 😢

Platty

Sadly living in the UK excludes me from attending, but if anyone has their private jet going the US over that period of time I will make myself available to attend.;)

If this fails, I hope you all have a good time and meet some old and news friends.:grouphug::celebrate:

Dont forget to take some piccy's so we can all see what a good time you had.:photo:

Top Bottom