2008 JKU Soft Top

RacerX10

I'm putting a factory soft top on my 2008 JKU, but there seems to be some difference of opinion on if I need these things for the back window bar :

$_1.JPG

Can anybody confirm whether or not I need to get some of those to go on an 08 ?

Thanks !

Lank

They retain the tailgate bar, otherwise I'd imagine it would flop around and be noisy. Idk if you "need" them but my 08 had them

Hot94Z28

I have a question, I found a soft top for a 08 on Craigslist and mine is a 13, he said he had everything to go with the top, is there something different on the years I need to know about? Right now I have just a hard top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

I have a question, I found a soft top for a 08 on Craigslist and mine is a 13, he said he had everything to go with the top, is there something different on the years I need to know about? Right now I have just a hard top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Your 13 should be like mine and have the brackets for the spring assist other than that it should be the same. IMO I would not worry about the spring assist function... Its pretty useless to me doesn't really help or make that much difference. I'm not sure if the header seal is different or not (hard top to soft top).

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom