Has anyone tried the new Rancho 2" lift yet?

Calico Jack

I'm wanting to pull the trigger on the new 4 coil lift but I'm kinda hoping that they will come out with a rear set of coils to match their original leveling kit. I've got some 285/70r17 trail grapplers that I'm itching to put on but but I'm still on the fence about which lift kit to buy... I've been waiting for some reviews before I make my final decision.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I suggested cyoung16 to get this kit for his 2 door. Looks like a great kit and matt from rancho told me good things about it

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I am hoping the 2 door is released after EJS.
Hopefully we release the rear 2" coils separately sooner than latter.
Here are a few pics of a 4 door on 33" tires.

Parking lot

image-10289311_zpsu9bwn9vq.jpeg

Out in Moab last week

18713_zpsxj0ntnaq.jpeg

18710_zpsdollbiog.jpeg

MrEmmDubya

I just put tires on and no i have to decide on what lift....... Thought about the 2.0 Mopar with fox but that might be overkill for what i need...... I am also waiting to hear about this kit.

Attachments

• IMG_20170405_171610.jpg
    IMG_20170405_171610.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 154

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Has anyone tried the new Rancho 2" lift yet?

I am hoping the 2 door is released after EJS.
Hopefully we release the rear 2" coils separately sooner than latter.
Here are a few pics of a 4 door on 33" tires.

Parking lot

image-10289311_zpsu9bwn9vq.jpeg

Out in Moab last week

18713_zpsxj0ntnaq.jpeg

18710_zpsdollbiog.jpeg

That looks great! Can you Elaborate a little on how much actual lift a JKU with the typical aftermarket bumpers might see out of this kit? The reason I ask is, I need to start amassing parts to build up my current rig and am considering this kit. My last rig, I ran the JKS 2" lift and got almost 3" of actual lift out of it with aftermarket bumpers on. I'm looking for something that will give closer to an actual 2" this time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
This guy drove from SoCal out to Moab and was very happy with the new progressive coils paired with the 9000's :)

Dale72

Hooked
I have the 2 in kit with out the rear springs. Have not had a chance to put it on yet. Going to wait for the rear springs to get released before I put it on now.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

onebadtwo

I have every intention on ordering the 2dr kit with the 5000X shocks once it comes out... I'd love to hear some reviews from the 4dr peeps who have tried it!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
ISH,
On our first progressive case the 3" SPORT the 2 door sits a tad taller than the 4 door.
Same goes on the newer coils too.
hopefully next week I can get a measurement in Moab :)

Matt, I noticed some of your kits state two and four door on the same kit this is not the case with these new ones?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom