Has anyone tried the new Rancho 2" lift yet?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Sorry I missed this one. With bumpers you should be sitting right at the 2" mark on a 4 door.
That is what I have been told :)

That looks great! Can you Elaborate a little on how much actual lift a JKU with the typical aftermarket bumpers might see out of this kit? The reason I ask is, I need to start amassing parts to build up my current rig and am considering this kit. My last rig, I ran the JKS 2" lift and got almost 3" of actual lift out of it with aftermarket bumpers on. I'm looking for something that will give closer to an actual 2" this time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Matt do know when they might sale just the springs for this

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cyoung16 just told me he is going to buy this kit as soon as it's released!! Can't wait to install it and see how his 2 door sits with 35's and how these could ride

Calico Jack

I ordered the spring and spacer lift last week and got a email this week saying that it was discontinued. I emailed the vendor back and asked about the new 4 coil kit and the vendor was able to pricematch it for me and it should be here this weekend or early next week.

I will update and post pics when I get it.

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Excited for pics!!

I ordered the spring and spacer lift last week and got a email this week saying that it was discontinued. I emailed the vendor back and asked about the new 4 coil kit and the vendor was able to pricematch it for me and it should be here this weekend or early next week.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

That's awesome. Please post up some pics when it's installed. I'm hoping they are pretty soft riding springs. If so, this may be my next lift.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom