Tom Woods or Adams?

lemoncadebay

I'm in Las Vegas. Adams is located here. I also here good things about Tom Woods. I'd like to hear a few opinions from the pros. Anyone willing to share their opinion on these two

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
A shaft is somewhat a shaft. That said, I'd avoid Woods gold u-joints like the plague.

Last edited:

PHX JK

I have the Adams, so far so good
The Woods have those gold joints that don't have the best reputation.
Id go Adams or JE Reel

JeepJeep75

Go with Adams as they are local to you. I love my front DL and plan to go with an Adams rear DL soon. You should know, their driveshafts are free, as long as you buy their expensive T-shirt. [emoji6]

austin160

Adams for me. Their customer service is awesome. I had got in a hurry and ended up messing up a new 1310. Called Adams and told them what happened and they hooked me up with a new joint and cardan end to fix it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Adams is a pretty cool place to visit. There shop is pretty cool and they are a huge help. They stayed late one night and rebuilt my driveshaft after removing the broken yoke and then they reinstalled. I broke while wheeling out there and they were great. I would go there if I was local.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I don't think you'll regret the Adams shaft. Lots of guy in my neck of the woods swear by them and we've got a lot of rocks.

Rst8rox

I run Woods with upgraded joints. Have had 1 fail... it was MY fault and they replaced the shaft for standard ground shipping costs an Than next Day aired for no extra cost. That's all I can say I have 0 experience with other companies.

Last edited:

GONWHLN

They are all pretty similar. I'm one to support local businesses so i would head to Adams if it were me.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have Adams front and rear 1350 hd drives shafts. The rear as originally shipped was too long. Called Adams and that had me take a measurement from yoke to TC and made me a new shaft and sent it free of charge. All I had to do was send the old back after the swap. Great customer service!!! I highly recommend them.

Top Bottom