Tom Woods or Adams?

Deacon

Side question on ordering

I have an Adams front DS 1310 currently in my 16 JKUR with a MC GC 3.5 LIFT no problems at all over the past year.
BUT have on order the Dynatrac pr44/60 axle set to be delivered in August and will need to order new 1350s DS F/R. Which was an unexpected cost when upgrading (never ends).

Question is, based on these descriptions, can I just call and order new DS or do I have to wait till the NEW axles are installed to get measurements then order the DS's ?
Would rather not have a week or more down time waiting on the drive shafts to arrive, that and I'd also be hogging up the whole garage.
Thanks for the input

rockwell

I have an Adams front DS 1310 currently in my 16 JKUR with a MC GC 3.5 LIFT no problems at all over the past year.
BUT have on order the Dynatrac pr44/60 axle set to be delivered in August and will need to order new 1350s DS F/R. Which was an unexpected cost when upgrading (never ends).

Question is, based on these descriptions, can I just call and order new DS or do I have to wait till the NEW axles are installed to get measurements then order the DS's ?
Would rather not have a week or more down time waiting on the drive shafts to arrive, that and I'd also be hogging up the whole garage.
Thanks for the input
That's a good question and I'm going to have the same problem. I've called the driveshaft shops and they said I had to get measurements because of the different setups. I kinda get that but if I needed driveshafts for my stock axles it doesn't seem to be the same problem. There should be enough swaps out there now where they have a good idea what is needed, they can't vary that much I would think. I would order today if a vendor could tell me what I needed.

Top Bottom