Shocks for the Money Pit

jorgelrod

Hooked
So now that I just finished the PR44 upgrade and I have everything dialed to where I want, the shop tech told me that my front Passenger and rear driver shocks are almost shot and I should be looking at replacing them soon. So it begins, the look for new shocks, these Pro Comps that came with the Lift have worked great for the last 4 years. I'm looking for recommendations on the mid tier of pricing, not that that I want to be a cheapskate, but the whole PR44 Build escalated a bit above my original projections and the Jeep fund is currently low so as much as I would love king shocks with reservoirs, I probably can't go for those soon now...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of guys on here are quite happy with the Rancho 9000's they're running. I might recommend you give them a try.

+1 on the Rancho 9000's. For the price and performance of them I don't think you can go wrong. I have no complaints with mine at all

TonyViv

Im really happy with my RS5000x that replaced the ProComp shocks that came with my 4 inch lift.... Took the edge off just enough for me. Also a good price and if you catch the rebate its like getting one free. Message Matt from Rancho here.... He was great helping me out

Tony

Blackhawkip

+1 on the Rancho 9000's. For the price and performance of them I don't think you can go wrong. I have no complaints with mine at all

Make the +2. I've had them on several trucks before I went to my JK. Great adjustability for dialing in your specific weight or load. A lot of shock for the $$

Top Bottom