2011 JK Rubicon Black Ops Call of Duty $30,000

GueroDave

Over $20K in upgrades in the right area.Front axle has trusses and C gusset welded on for support. Full Belly Skid Plates, Under body coating, Rock Lights, All scheduled maintenance, Most records, Always garaged, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, New tires, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Very clean interior, Well maintained, A/C ice cold, One owner. See Pictures for list of factory installed equipment as well as added upgrades. IMG_1929.JPG IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPG IMG_1917.JPG IMG_1913.JPG IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1309.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Over $20K in upgrades in the right area.Front axle has trusses and C gusset welded on for support. Full Belly Skid Plates, Under body coating, Rock Lights, All scheduled maintenance, Most records, Always garaged, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, New tires, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Very clean interior, Well maintained, A/C ice cold, One owner. See Pictures for list of factory installed equipment as well as added upgrades. View attachment 271274 View attachment 271275 View attachment 271276 View attachment 271277 View attachment 271279 View attachment 271280 View attachment 271281 View attachment 271282

You say 20k in upgrades and then add up all the upgrades to equal 16k? Interesting. But please tell me more about the "custom" wheels. I may be interested. Know a guy with some kittens that may be able to help.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you kept reading the list you would of notice it says not including labor, which would put it over $20k.

:cheesy: your one of those douche bags that thinks that people give a shit how much you paid for someone else to install your shit. You can't factor labor into a selling price you dunce cap. Go try and sell your Jeep with its labor costs somewhere else

Napalm

Does it come with a copy of the latest Call of Duty? If not that's probably good because the last one was pretty poor.. I'd be interested in it if it came with Battlefield...

Last edited:

Scrambler

Damn dude. You flushed all fluids in it and replaced it with new? That alone is worth 30k. It is unheard of for people to do routine maintenance to their vehicles. I think you might be the first person to ever do it. All these other cars on the road with over 100k miles are just flukes. I'd be willing to pay you more for every gallon of premium gas you've put in it.

GueroDave

View attachment 271309

Maybe think a little before you post next time.

You are right, wish I would have never posted it. I thought this forum was for Jeepers who shared common interest and were here to help each other. So far I have been called a douche bag, a fool, and mocked for posting. It's too bad really. It's a great Jeep and I was hoping someone out there would be interested in a great Jeep. Sorry to have offended anyone with the post. Feel free to remove it.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
You are right, wish I would have never posted it. I thought this forum was for Jeepers who shared common interest and were here to help each other. So far I have been called a douche bag, a fool, and mocked for posting. It's too bad really. It's a great Jeep and I was hoping someone out there would be interested in a great Jeep. Sorry to have offended anyone with the post. Feel free to remove it.

Did ya read the rules when you signed up? Or even the title of the "recycler" section. You basically said, " hey guys, come kick me in the dick"!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

"It's too bad," that you signed up in 2012, and haven't made a single post, until you wanted to sell your Jeep.

The classifieds here are clearly marked, "Active Members Only."

If you had participated here, you wouldn't be seeing the posts you are. GLWS, but I don't think you'll sell it here.

mleblanc

:cheesy: your one of those douche bags that thinks that people give a shit how much you paid for someone else to install your shit. You can't factor labor into a selling price you dunce cap. Go try and sell your Jeep with its labor costs somewhere else

Does the stick hurt Skippy?

Scrambler

1. You didn't adhere to any of the rules.
2. You are asking full buying price for your "upgrades".
3. You somehow think labor qualifies as increase in price.
4. You think routine maintenance qualifies as an increase in asking price.

Top Bottom