2011 JK Rubicon Black Ops Call of Duty $30,000

desertrunner

You are right, wish I would have never posted it. I thought this forum was for Jeepers who shared common interest and were here to help each other. So far I have been called a douche bag, a fool, and mocked for posting. It's too bad really. It's a great Jeep and I was hoping someone out there would be interested in a great Jeep. Sorry to have offended anyone with the post. Feel free to remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Jeepers helping eachother doesn't include charging full price for used parts let alone passing on labor costs to a buyer..... any person in the market for a used jeep isn't going to pay for that. a good starting point would be total up the cost of the the aftermarket parts (NOT including labor) cut that in half and then add it to the blue book value of the jeep stock. Then you might actually get some real offers. That's what I did with my 08 that had over 15k of parts on it and I still sat on it for months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

You are right, wish I would have never posted it. I thought this forum was for Jeepers who shared common interest and were here to help each other. So far I have been called a douche bag, a fool, and mocked for posting. It's too bad really. It's a great Jeep with a bunch of crappy bolt on parts. I'm sorry I ruined it and hoped you didn't know any better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fixed it for you

Last edited:
Top Bottom