We should all be so lucky as Moby.

ssh6314

I know Eddie's ticked about Chrysler blacklisting Moby. But after reading the post I'm inspired. I want to be blacklisted. I want my jeep to be so modded that they flag the crap out of me. Sadly I'm not there yet. Just a glass half full post. :beer:

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Honestly, I'm not really ticked at Chrysler per se or even mad that Moby has been flagged. I'm just really disappointed in the way Chrysler is handling this situation and more because I know for a fact they are doing the same thing to others. What they are doing is wrong. They know about the fuel spilling problem and know that it happens regardless if a Jeep has been modified or not. They are clearly concerned enough about it that THEY sent out a letter notifying their customers that they would be extending the warranty of it to lifetime status. To suddenly deny the warranty now and just because of the way Moby or any JK looks for that matter is inexcusable. But hey, that's just me :crazyeyes:

StrizzyChris

What they are doing is wrong. They know about the fuel spilling problem and know that it happens regardless if a Jeep has been modified or not..... To suddenly deny the warranty now and just because of the way Moby or any JK looks for that matter is inexcusable. But hey, that's just me :crazyeyes:

Im with ya! I hate when a company takes a free ticket to wash their hands of all responsibility of their product!

Only think i can relate it to is the healthcare system and billing practices. So convoluted and unfair, especially to elderly who can't understand why and how their procedures aren't being covered after a lifetime of paying for that coverage :grayno:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

ssh6314

LOL!! Honestly, I'm not really ticked at Chrysler per se or even mad that Moby has been flagged. I'm just really disappointed in the way Chrysler is handling this situation and more because I know for a fact they are doing the same thing to others. What they are doing is wrong. They know about the fuel spilling problem and know that it happens regardless if a Jeep has been modified or not. They are clearly concerned enough about it that THEY sent out a letter notifying their customers that they would be extending the warranty of it to lifetime status. To suddenly deny the warranty now and just because of the way Moby or any JK looks for that matter is inexcusable. But hey, that's just me :crazyeyes:

In all seriousness my 08 has the same issue. I haven't gotten a letter. But I've considered calling them. I'm just not sure if my black rims or tinted windows are going to be "mods affecting gas gushing out into my lap" and void me out. After hearing the crap they gave you. I wouldn't put it past them.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Serg5000

Eddie. Have you considered writing Chrysler a letter? After all this is a safety issue. I don't understand how they justify not honoring the warranty for a vehicle being modified. Does that suddenly make it safe for them to disregard the safety of the human being driving their brand of vehicle?
I can't wait till this ends up in court.

"Your honor. This fuel spillage is caused by the heavy modifications done to everything BUT the fuel system" lol

Tackerdown

Banned
I can't wait till this ends up in court.

"Your honor. This fuel spillage is caused by the heavy modifications done to everything BUT the fuel system" lol

Or ,we have changed the class of this problem to being part of the drive Trane and for this reason the mods you've made now now make it un warranted .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom