Shoutout to Jesse3638!!!!

longarmwj

Came home to an awesome package from our friend Jesse. He sent over a beer from Cali that I've been dying to try, and even threw in a glass, AND a hand written note!! Stuff like this is why I LOVE this Wayalife community. Jesse I will for sure be getting you some good ol' Georgia beer sent out to ya when I find a good one!
IMG_3702.jpg
IMG_3701.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

That's awesome. 👍 For what it's worth, I was also sorry for all that crap that went down but was happy to see you were able to take things in stride and own that shit. I was also happy that so many folks here stood up for you. I'm glad you didn't get scared off. The WAYALIFE is big enough for people from all walks of life to come together and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Jesse is a cool dude for sure! Hope you enjoy the suds! [emoji482]

And yeah, this is what wayalife is all about.

jesse3638

Hooked
Indeed, but not to Jesse's [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Haha! I see what you did there.

Just so everyone knows I had been planning on sending that to him for about 2 months. I just needed to get all the packing material and figure out how. Plus life gets busy.

Also I wrote the note because it's something I learned from my grandma. She always included a note or letter when she sent cards or gifts. People just don't do it anymore. Again thanks to everyone for the kind words but it's just who I am..:)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So cool. :cool: There are so many great folks here. Something the trolls just don't get when they get pounced on. :naw:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Jesse... bro... where's my package with a handwritten note? I feel left out!! Send me some booze, I'll send you some authentic Nebraska corn LOL. Just kidding.... but really, that is an awesome thing you did.

Don't you always come home to a package? :idontknow:

Lol. Couldn't resist. :D

I just spit coffee everywhere laughing :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

jesse3638

Hooked
Jesse... bro... where's my package with a handwritten note? I feel left out!! Send me some booze, I'll send you some authentic Nebraska corn LOL. Just kidding.... but really, that is an awesome thing you did.

I just spit coffee everywhere laughing :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

Thank you. Take that corn and turn it into something worth drinking and I'll gladly send you something..haha.

Top Bottom