Color Match Half Doors Cost

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looking into factory half doors. Anybody have any experience or knowledge of what it would cost to color match 4 door Natural Pearl Green. Or any shops you would recommend in the Riverside CA area. (Hemet and San Jacinto) Thanks for any help.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You should really look at the Strike force half doors for the cost. Then have it wrapped.

Or if your sold on factory door, get them wrapped [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
When I had my 2 door factor halfs matched white, by one of the "best" shops around me. Paint cost $500 for both of them to be sprayed inside and out and they were red before.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to get all 4 doors painted locally for about $600 and I thought they came out great.

Sullivan

I have mopar half doors that I traded for. They don't match and I have been getting prices. I have Deep water blue pearlcoat paint. I've already gotten prices from $700-1600 for paint match. But none of them can guarantee it will look right unless they blend it into the other panels.
I also have a wrap guy. Just wrapping the doors is $800 but wrapping the entire jeep is $1600. If I just do the doors they won't match either. So it would be black or just wrap the whole jeep.
I am picky so I won't even paint my doors until I can be sure it looks correct. I may just opt for a full jeep wrap in a very similar blue that the paint is now.

whispike

I bought a roll of vinyl wrap and wrapped my Rugged Ridge half doors myself for about $60. It came out pretty good but I'm sure a shop could do way better. IMG_6707.jpg

Sullivan

My guy is amazing. He has done some awesome wraps from Lambos without any seams at all to his own jeep and then my semis. But the Lambo wrap was $9k. It was factory line green with matching wheels. He wrapped every inch of in. Inside of door jams, hood and wheels. All done for a show. And was in metallic chrome ruby red

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I had my 4 half doors match painted in Mohave sand for 800 bucks. As mentioned, even though they used paint purchased from Jeep themselves matching the Mohave paint code, they are still not exact unless you blend them in. No way I’m getting a 2016 Jeep repainted again lol.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thanks Guy's . Yea I'm getting quotes from $600 to $1600. Wraps are all saying they can't match it. Maybe I'll start with fender flares try and get them matched I can always repaint them black. I'm ok with $600 to $800ish if it matches. The $1600 was for the blend. Thanks again

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I painted all 4 of my mopar half doors for $600. I gave them one of my full doors and they buffed it out then scanned it and painted the new half doors to match. They are off a tad to me, no one else has noticed, but it's only because I'm too lazy to buff my whole jeep lol. It matches the original buffer full door exactly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SSTM714

I did all four Rugged Ridge half doors, color matched, for $650. They even let me throw in a bunch of small parts (winch plate, light mount brackets, shackles) for no extra charge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom