Tuners for 3.6L?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hypertech announced the release of one back at SEMA but I don't know if they've been made available for purchase yet.

rtguy1

Has anyone heard about any tuners that is out and going to be out for 2012-2013 JK 3.6L?

you regear yet? i remember the last time we talked you said you were happy with the power with the 37's and stock gears. jump up to 4.88's and you will be back in business:brows:

cuongdyna

you regear yet? i remember the last time we talked you said you were happy with the power with the 37's and stock gears. jump up to 4.88's and you will be back in business:brows:

Im very happy with the power and the 410 gears. If there is a program out there that can get more power why not.

jkjurny

Diablo has both the iTune and Trinity out on 2012-2013s, but I hear you can only do tires and not gears with those. On the Trinity, I'm hearing a lot about radio interference reducing the range of your Key FOB and other things like static on the radio.

BullyDog is supposed to release theirs in March. Someone mentioned that they had an add in a magazine with the potential release date.

Top Bottom