Just moved to San Diego...Howdy!

big rick

snow.jpg

Hey,

Just moved to the San Diego area from Cleveland, Oh. Things seem to be a little different around here! Ha! I guess I won't have to worry about any of that white stuff I got in that picture up there huh?!

Very excited to start checking out what this area has to offer for the off roady type like myself. Anyone in the area with some tips on places to check out let me know. Already looked into Corral Canyon OHV area and will be checking that out as soon as my Wrangler gets shipped out here. I didn't want to put her thru the 38 hour drive from Cleveland and my company paid for it so she's getting a piggy back ride! Anyway, hope to see you all out on the trails VERY soon.

Big Rick

BTW I have a:
2009 JKU Rubicon
Smittybuilt SRC rock sliders, front and rear bumpers
Smittybuilt XRC8 winch
1 1/4" Spidertrax wheel spacers

StrizzyChris

Just moved to the San Diego area from Cleveland, Oh.

Welcome! Kent State grad here! Where in Cleveland are you from?

Very excited to start checking out what this area has to offer for the off roady type like myself.

I'll be back in south OC in about a month and wouldnt mind meeting up and hitting a trail or two!

my Wrangler gets shipped out here. I didn't want to put her thru the 38 hour drive from Cleveland and my company paid for it so she's getting a piggy back ride!

Ah common! You're not a fan of 2500 mile drives?! (I've made that trip 4 times in 3 years :bleh:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

T

tjjeepman2002

Hi my name is Mike. I am new to the forum and from Cleveland Ohio

sdbum

View attachment 16371

Hey,

Just moved to the San Diego area from Cleveland, Oh. Things seem to be a little different around here! Ha! I guess I won't have to worry about any of that white stuff I got in that picture up there huh?!

Very excited to start checking out what this area has to offer for the off roady type like myself. Anyone in the area with some tips on places to check out let me know. Already looked into Corral Canyon OHV area and will be checking that out as soon as my Wrangler gets shipped out here. I didn't want to put her thru the 38 hour drive from Cleveland and my company paid for it so she's getting a piggy back ride! Anyway, hope to see you all out on the trails VERY soon.

Big Rick

BTW I have a:
2009 JKU Rubicon
Smittybuilt XRC8 winch

Welcome to the forum and San Diego!

jelliott076

View attachment 16371

Hey,

Big Rick

BTW I have a:
2009 JKU Rubicon
Smittybuilt XRC8 winch

Yeah my brother! Things in San Diego are waaayyy different from Cleveland. You're going to have a blast when you can get the time up in the hills or down in the desert. For starters if it hasn't been mentioned you should join us at the El Cajon Brewery Suds n Grub on the 28th 6p. The group is way too cool and easy going.

Josh

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

San Diego or Cleveland? I think you made the right choice. :thumb:

big rick

Welcome! :standing wave:

San Diego or Cleveland? I think you made the right choice. :thumb:

I think so too. Back in Cleveland for the week to visit the family and freezing my butt off! Nice to be home but sure do like it when 55 degrees is "cold"!

Top Bottom