Off Road Evolution Moab EJS 2013 Run - Tuesday, March 26th @ 8AM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Off Road Evolution will be hosting an Easter Jeep Safari Run out in Moab on Tuesday, March 26th at 8:00 AM. Space is limited and open only to the first 30 rigs that show up at the Gemini Bridges Trailhead. A FREE lunch and goodie bag will be provided to participants courtesy of Truck-Lite.

!cid_DF54C7CEF40B433BB5A0532146615384@System1PC.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Seriously thinking about skipping Glen Helen and coming out to this. I guess I need to make a decision soon.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Which ever one you do attend, there will be the Off Road Evo Crew at both :thumb:

The only thing about it is that I would have to leave Monday night after work at 11:00PM and would have to leave Moab on Friday mid afternoon to get to work on Saturday by 11:00AM. Might be cutting it too close.

JAGS

Hooked
Hoping my tax return will allow me to complete some mods. That said, probably won't know/have them done in time for this.

daveroberts

Which ever one you do attend, there will be the Off Road Evo Crew at both :thumb:

GCM are you going to be there? I'll be there all week so I have it on my calender just need to get out of bed early enough. Some of the Moab nights end up longer than the Moab days:beer:

GCM 2

GCM are you going to be there? I'll be there all week so I have it on my calender just need to get out of bed early enough. Some of the Moab nights end up longer than the Moab days:beer:

Dave, I am trying my best to attend! However, I have two racing schools to attend in the next few months and I think the first one is during MOAB!! I can't believe I want to pass on a free chance to go race cars, but it is Moab and I would like to see all my buds!

By the way, I saw you on Mel's Facebook page while you were at the shop!

Greg

daveroberts

Dave, I am trying my best to attend! However, I have two racing schools to attend in the next few months and I think the first one is during MOAB!! I can't believe I want to pass on a free chance to go race cars, but it is Moab and I would like to see all my buds!

By the way, I saw you on Mel's Facebook page while you were at the shop!

Greg

Ya out there for a quick business trip only minutes from the shop so stopped by to say hey. I'm planning on seeing you in Moab so make it happen!

GCM 2

Ya out there for a quick business trip only minutes from the shop so stopped by to say hey. I'm planning on seeing you in Moab so make it happen!

Well, until off roading is paying my bills, I'm going to have continue working full-time in my current line of work (as I type from my plane seat somwhere over the US :doh:)
I do hope to do some wheeling with you again!

Dave_g

Wish I could be there :grayno: I should be Halfway to Panama on a Counter Narco deployment... But all that seems up in the air right now with the whole no money thing.:naw:

RockIt Man

Wow. Awesome opportunity. I was considering going for the first time this year... This event def makes it much more tempting...

However, I'd hate to drive all the way from TX and not get included...:crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow. Awesome opportunity. I was considering going for the first time this year... This event def makes it much more tempting...

However, I'd hate to drive all the way from TX and not get included...:crazyeyes:

Get up early. ;)

JKBANDIT55

I want to try and make it! Although Im sure its going to be like a bestbuy the night before black friday. A line of camping people as long as you can see. Ill see how it looks. If I have a shot at being in the 30. You guys will see me there!!!

Top Bottom