Help. Calling all SoCal jeepers

jkrossi

I'm in need of some physical help installing a 2.5 BB before TDS which is the first weekend of March. I cant do it because I'm in a wheelchair and my dad and brother have to rebuild a trans.

I know this is a shot in the dark but anybody down? Ill drive up to an hr away from San Diego.

FrankenJeeper

If I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd be more than happy to come help a fellow jeeper in need.

I hope you find some help brother

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkrossi

If I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd be more than happy to come help a fellow jeeper in need.

I hope you find some help brother

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks brother. I'm sure ill find a way some how.

StrizzyChris

Crap! I'll be in socal mid March, but that's no help to u....BUT if you don't have it installed by the time I get there, I'd be more than happy to do your install!

Sent from my Xoom using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkrossi

Depending on when and where I can probably help. Do you have the tools and a garage?

I was hoping to get it done Saturday morning and yeah I have tools and there is a prerunner truck in the garage but I got a driveway. Oh I'm in San Diego by qualcom stadium

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was hoping to get it done Saturday morning and yeah I have tools and there is a prerunner truck in the garage but I got a driveway. Oh I'm in San Diego by qualcom stadium

I work on Saturday's and Sunday's and am without a vehicle right now. Sorry

Top Bottom